Hey Babe

You're Driving me Crazy

Melissa’s POV:

Why did I have that raison toast?! I’m feeling so sick…I walked into the cafeteria for lunch and saw Shinhye there staring at someone. Teresa was coming in the other way and followed to where Shinhye was gaping at. OMFG. He is the hottest person I’ve ever seen in this whole entire world…I even heard about him in America…Kim Hyun Joong…SARANGHAE!!! There were so many girls surrounding him and screaming out saranghae oppa blah blah but I agree….

Teresa’s POV:

I think I’m gonna faint. First Kikwang and now him?!?! HOTNESS OVERLOAD O_O

Shinhye’s POV:

I think that I’ve already fallen in love…he is just too HOT! His beautiful face…so perfect I think I’m going to faint!!! I hurriedly went over and started jumping and down! He looked at me and gave me a dazzling smile and a wink! He gave me a wink! I controlled myself not to scream too much and ran back to the others…Teresa was excited as much I was and Hara was just giving me a WTH look. She will never understand boys. Too innocent.

“Do you know who that is?! That is Kim Hyun Joong…the hottest solo artist in Korea! I even heard about him in the states and he is in MY school…kyaaaa” Melissa said pretending to faint.

A hot solo artist winked at me?! EEEEEEEEE! I was so excited!!! “Yah Melissa, do you like him?” I asked.

“Well yeah…but I think he’s not the one for me” Melissa said matter of factly.

“Pssh are we fast forwarding to marriage?” Teresa asked curiously.

“WAE?! Just because I’m a day younger then you doesn’t mean you can tease me like this!” Melissa complained.

Hehe Teresa always picks fights with everyone but that’s because she thinks what she says is always right…most of the time it isn’t. I decided that he probably did that to everyone and we all ate our food.

Jonghyun’s POV:

What did I just see? Kim Hyun Joong winking at her? Is that right? No it isn’t. Her jumping about like she saw a guy that just winked at her? Even worse. Urgh…why do I even care?!

Onew’s POV:

I decided to go to the girls table since I wanted to know what they were talking about…it was the first day back from break and their first day at school. Actually I wanted to know what Hara was talking about....

“Omygosh Kim Hyun Joong is so hot! He has abs poking out of shirt…ahhh I wanna eat them!” Shinhye said.

Jonghyun looked disgusted. I smirked at him. Haha…just because no one can see your abs through your shirt.

“Eeew you are so gross Shinhye” Hara said. She is so reasonable…go Hara!

"Hahahaha that's so funny!! Melissa I wonder who you like...maybe...Minho? OMG yes you like minho!!" Teresa exclaimed.

SHINee's and Melissa's thoughts: WTF DID SHE JUST SAY?

Minho suddenly looked up and started listening carefully...

"BWOH?! Ani~ I don't! Gosh leave me alone!" Melissa said.

"OMG my dongsaeng is blushing! Seriously I see the chemistry in you's two and everything and like you should seriously be a couple and OMG I have to help you with your clothes when you go on a date and..."

"Yah me too!" Shinhye exclaimed.

"Yea...so me and Shinhye will help you yeah?" Teresa asked.

"No nothing is going on and you guys have gone out of your right minds alright?" Melissa said.

"Then why is Minho listening to our conversation carefully?" Teresa asked.

Minho's POV:

"Then why is Minho listening to our conversation carefully?" Teresa asked. What! How did she know? I quickly went back and pretended to look on my phone. Urgh I was just curious if she liked me or not. Seriously that looser had to say it. I looked up and saw Teresa smirking at me. Stuff you girl.

Everything was back to normal and everyone started chatting. Key was complaining silently about the note Teresa gave him, while Taemin was trying to catch someone's attention by doing his aeygo's (the only attention he caught was fangirls), Jonghyun was distracted by something and Onew was happily munching away on some chicken. Aish I have nothing to do. Life is so boring...

Jonghyun's POV:

I looked up in boredom and saw Kim Hyun Joong. God I hate him even more. He was walking towards our way and he looked like he was on his way to Shinhye's table...what? What can he possibly want with them?

Shinhye's POV:

We were talking when Hara suddenly gave me a look and kept on moving her eyes like a pendulun back and forth behind her rectangular glasses. Gosh I seriously need to take everyone to get a new make-over. I looked up and saw Kim Hyun Joong smiling at me. Ok..so that was why Hara was giving me the retarded signal. OMG why is he smiling at me...does he like ME?! OMG I hope so!!! Haha ers! I'm gonna be asked out on a date on the first day of school! Seoul High rocks!

Teresa was suddenly giving me a death stare and I noticed that I wasn't saying anything and I had my mouth wide-open. . I was about to say something but he said...

"Hey babe"

Melissa's POV:

I think I'm going to puke.

-----------------------------

Hehe, I personally like what I wrote at the end of the chapter LOL. So I promised for a big chap but then I'm just so tired!! And I kinda had to end it here but yessh hope you guys like this chap :)) PLEASE COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE!! commmeeennttt xD Thankyou again to all my awesome suscribers for my suscribing LOL and make sure to check out my friend's AWESOME (trust me when I say AWESOME) fanfic!! Here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/89499/letters-for-you-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-romance-shinee-taemin

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A READ! It's too awesome to miss ;) That's all folks! (Ok porky is better saying that himself lol...if you don't know what I'm talking about then watch Looney Tunes xD)