Meeting newbies

You're Driving me Crazy

Teresa’s POV:

It’s been two days out of the seven days we had till school starts. I came in the holiday time so it’s gonna be Hara and me starting as newbies in year 12. Hara and me already went shopping for school uniform and all the stuff she needs for her to get settled. I still can’t believe that Hara’s parents would send her to Korea…they are so PROTECTIVE of her! And she also got to go shopping with her friends and blah blah blah blah…

“Hey! What are you daydreaming about?” Hara shouted.

“What?” I replied.

“Stop daydreaming and help me get used to the apartment area will you?”

“Urgh, you’re such a mum, can’t even get your own to look around for yourself!”

I had no choice but to give her a tour around the whole stupid apartment lot. I told her all the secret hiding places if she was in trouble which is 99.9% likely unless she is with someone who is not a pedo. The boring tour was finaaalllyyy finished! We were about to catch the lift when we saw someone getting dropped off by an expensive car. It was a girl who looked around our age with another girl who was a little short. Looks like newbies! Oh well, they can find their own way around here.

Hara’s POV:

Teresa and me were looking the same way as two girls stepped out of a really good looking car. Teresa and me were about to leave when one of the girls called out to us…

“Hello! My name is Shinhye…can you help us find our apartment?” Shinhye said.

“Sure! What’s your apartment number?” Teresa asked.

“Well mine’s 16 and Melissa’s 18”

“Haha…ours is 17”

“That’s great! Anyways this is Melissa and she is probably not on Earth because of her earphones and there is like a BIG story that she told me on the way here because were both from the states and maybe I should tell you guys because she is not really listening and…”

“SHUT UP” Melissa said. Looks like she doesn’t want to talk about it much.

“Ok…let’s just go to our apartments shall we?” Teresa broke the awkward atmosphere.

“Hey, you never told us your names!” Shinhye said.

“My name is Hara and this is Teresa. Nice to meet you!” I replied.

“Haha let’s go and talk after” Teresa said.

Teresa and me helped Shinhye and Melissa out with their stuff. Turns out Teresa’s friend or Unnie’s little sister is Melissa! Lucky Melissa wanted her own apartment because otherwise I would have got kicked out…phew. We all got to know each other more and Melissa turned out to be not that bad. I guess she needs some time to get used to people. It was pretty cool that they’re both from the states and we’re both from Australia. We can all speak English when we want to. We all moved into this apartment block because it was near Seoul High. Looks like were all in the same year and were all going to the same school. That’s a good thing. We already have a friend group.

Shinhye said she had to come here because her parents wanted her to learn the culture…haha just like Teresa. Teresa asked how she got a lift in an expensive car (that girl is that too inquisitive) and it turns out she’s rich! She has a huge mansion in Washington and more mansions etc everywhere around the world…but she said her parents were actually her maids. We decided to not go down that lane. Melissa had to come here because she was troubled by this incident and her parents wanted her to come to Seoul to avoid the nuisance. She didn’t tell anything after that though.  

After we had our ‘talking time’ we all went to our own place and I sat on the couch in deep thought.

School starts in 5 days and I need to prepare myself. I also need to teach Shinhye to catch up on her Korean….haha that will be worth looking forward too. I’ve gotten used to this place which is AMAZING because I never adjust to places easily. I heard some giggling sounds coming from the kitchen and it was probably Teresa…she seriously is driving me crazy.

Teresa’s POV:

OMG! I can’t stop laughing to myself. I love pranking and when I do it those faces are priceless! I saw my perfect chance to prank thinking Hara and I hope she has her phone with her! Now I finally put my *not my voice* into action! Calling number in private…ring ring ring

~Let’s light it up tonightttt~

“Hello?”

“Annyeonghaseyo! Is this Ms. Park Hara?”

“Ne”

“We are calling from Seoul High School and we are sorry to tell you but we have no positions for you. Your parents have sent your application late so please find another school”

“Excuse me, are you sure? My parents handed it in before the closing date…how can it possibly be late?”

“Ahh…I am only assigned to inform you on this information miss”

“May I ask how you got my mobile number?”

Oh crap! I forgot about that…aish! Think fast Teresa!

“Hello?”

“S-sorry, just a bit of a phone problem here…hehe. We got your phone number from your application form”

“Oh ok. Thanks for informing me earlier on this…I was pretty sure my parents handed it in early…”

“Sorry miss but I must cut the phone now. Bye!”

Hope she buys this!!!

Hara’s POV:

I can’t believe this! I basically got kicked out! “Aishhhh!!!” I screamed. “Yah! Why are you screaming?” Teresa asked annoyed. “That stupid Seoul High called and said that I didn’t make it in blah blah and I don’t want to go to another schoo!!” Suddenly Teresa started cracking up.

“WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING FOR?!?!?”

“Hahaha..ha..that was a prank phone call by me PABO! I-I faked  voice and you full on fe-fell for it…hahahahaha!”

“WTH! Who in the world does that?!”

“Me..DUH. Man that was so funny…you know you nearly had me there but then you’re not that smart when it comes to these stuff are you? Aish…I have an innocent pabo living with me. See Hara, that’s why you need an awesome, cool, smart, trustworthy, funny, good at everything, friend like me in your life”

“Are you kidding me?! YOU’RE DRIVING ME CRAZY!”

 

----------------------------------------------

Sooooo….I haven’t updated in a while I see….OMG I’m such a fail at fanfics but anyways the first few chapters will be a bit boring ‘cause I want the story to get flowing but I hope you like this chapter…I hope it is long because I seriously don’t know if it is…maybe I might do another update…like I said *I wasn’t bothered and my mind was blank so I was being lazy* I haven’t updated in a while because of school (in most occasions) and so here’s an update!! Please comment and subscribe!! LOVE YOUS!! <3

Btw Teresa, Hara, Shinhye and Melissa are all based on my friends characteristics so Teresa and Hara always have these stupid fights but they’re no biggie LOL O.O