Leaving Australia

You're Driving me Crazy

A/N: Red is English Dialogue for all chapters and for this chapter only, the mum’s dialogue is in purple and the dad’s is in blue…just to help you see the difference LOL…….enjoy reading!! ^^

At Hara’s House…

Hara’s POV:

I have so many people to blame right now. First up on my list are my parents for coming up with a stupid decision to let me finish my studies in Korea. I mean, I am seriously OK with it since I can live with my friend Teresa. Until my little brother comes along and deletes all my contacts on Skype last week. Fortunately for him, that’s the second person whom I should blame. My parents told me the news the day after my bro deleted my contacts. My luck. Urgh could things get any worse?! Yes they can. When I land in Incheon International Airport, I don’t know what I’m going to do. I would seriously become the number one victim for a e.

*Flashback*

“Hara, your dad and I have something to tell you!”

“What do you need to tell me?”

“We decided that since you’re grown up, and you haven’t visited your home country in your whole entire life, and you may not because we want you to become a doctor and…”

“Just get to the point already”

“Your dad and I want you to finish off your studies in Seoul…how about that huh?”

“WTH did you just say? Finish my studies in Seoul?! Well that’s just awesome! Because…”

“Oh I knew you would say that…don’t we have a wonderful daughter?”

“We sure do” (and again with his stupid flashing smile that even teenagers swoon at…seriously how old is this guy?)

“Can I finish off what I’m saying?!”

“Oh sorry go on then”

“Your son just happens to delete all my contacts on Skype yesterday along with Teresa’s so who the heck am I going to stay with?! How will I even know what to do when I arrive there?! Did you even consider that I also maybe the top victim of a e’s list? First you force me to study for doctor…isn’t this a little too much?”

“Don’t worry Hara, we are sending money to your account so you can retrieve how much you want at the airport, I’m sure you can find yourself a nice apartment there, and no one knows if you will be the next victim of a e’s list…”

“That’s my point! No one knows if I WILL BE the next victim of a e’s list! Plus school starts in 2 weeks! Can’t I finish everything in Australia and go to Seoul when I’m 20?!”

“No Hara, you have to go to Seoul. Start packing everything, consider my kindness as you can go shopping with your friends for new clothes and things you might need in your trip. No more arguments are needed and if you say anything more negative considering this topic, you will leave tomorrow and not this Saturday….Arasso?”

“Understood…(mumbles)”

*End of Flashback*

I already went shopping with my friends and since I got whatever I wanted. Seriously, shopping without my parents and with my friends is really a BIG DEAL. As today was the day to leave, I looked back at my bedroom and wondered how my hobo shelter will look like at Seoul. Fortunately I have no problem to communicate there, since I’m a know it all good report student. I am an expert in 4 languages. Luckily that includes Korean. Phew. Besides, In School, my stupid English teacher always stares at me and no one else…like I’m the ultimate god of all subjects and that I can’t get one mark off of any test. Face it teach…you should get a life!

“Hara!!! Get your luggage and come to the car!”

“Coming!”

Well, time to get rolling.

Meanwhile in Seoul at SHINee’s Dorm…

Nobody’s POV:

Manager: SHINee, the reason I called you here at my office is because I have SHINING news for you!”

Key: Don’t you always (mumbles)

Manager: Anyways, the boss has decided that you guys should try living a more ordinary life while you’re still at school ya know?

Jonghyun: Wait…what does that mean?

Minho: This doesn’t sound good.

Taemin nodded.

Manager: Aiiish, why you guys always think negative for when I say something happy?!

Onew: Because it ends up not being happy…DUH.

*Flashback*

Manager: Ok SHINee, you guys have to do this performance otherwise it will be the end of SHINee!!

All: Bwoh??

Manager: Nah, I’m just joking! Now you guys are fresh at 1am in the morninggggggg….we can get ready to go concert 1!

Minho: Man, why this early?

*everyone getting up besides Onew*

Manager: Come on Onew, get up! What kind of leader are you if you don’t cooperate?

Onew: Yeah, yeah later (muffles)

Manager: Ok what about this, if you get up then I will get you chicken for lunch after the concert?

Onew shot straight back up.

Onew: Why can’t I have it for breakfast?

Manager: It’s either lunch or no chicken at all.

Onew: Fine, Fine I take the offer.

Later after the concert…

Onew: Where’s my chicken?! I WANT MY CHICKEN!!!

Manager: Shut up Onew! That was a SHINING performance!!! Great job guys! Anyways gotta go back to boss. Cya’s!

Onew: WHAT ABOUT MY CHICKEN?!

Manager: What chicken? Stop shouting and get home and rest! Bye!

Onew: WHAT!!! (trips over)

Minho: Poor guy (shakes his head)

*End of Flashback*

Manager: Well, the news is, you guys are going to live in an actual apartment near Seoul High…got it?

All: BWOHHH?!

 -----------------------------------------------------------

Hehehehe I wonder what will happen next…OK i accept the fact that it's kinda obvious if you know whatt i mean and maybe really lame.....idk your decision!! hope you guys like the first chapter!! It’s kinda short though…In the next chapter, I’m going to start off with Hara getting off in Seoul since the plane stuff blah blah might be boring….anyways COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE!!! And thank youuu so much to numnums_shinee for the SO FREAKIN COOL poster!! ^^ <3 <3