Party...surprise? #2

You're Driving me Crazy

Jonghyun's POV:

I hope Shinhye wouldn't mind of what I'm going to do. I went up on stage and the lights were dimmed. The cool breeze touched my face, helping me to control my hyperventilation. I adjusted the mike and smiled at everyone broadly. I wished that the whole SM can see this. And now they can.

"Hi everyone...I would just like to so this special event in front of you's since we're all a family and we have our backs for one another...umm..anyways I'll get started on what I'm about to do" I chuckled nervously.

I saw the table, and Shinhye was smiling on me but I knew she was confused as to what I was about to do. Teresa had her video camera up and I smiled at it for a second. All of them were really curious and I kind of got nervous. I looked to my right and Unnie was giving a thumbs up. Sigh...I haven't even got to the main part yet...

"Can I please call Shinhye up on stage?" I asked looking at her. Some of the SNSD Unnie's were giving little squeals since they already knew what this was about. Aish don't kill it guys! I looked at Shinhye and she looked surprised. Sulli was giving little squeals since she knew as well...that eavesdropper. I made her swear to never tell anyone, even her Taemin 'oppa'.

Shinhye made her way towards me and climbed up the center stairs of the stage. She came up and stood next to me and I gave her a bright smile.

Shinhye's POV:

Jonghyun gave me a bright smile and I smiled awkwardly back. What is this dino going to do? I'm so nervous! He started singing a sweet song for me and I blushed so madly. Oh my god YOU ARE SO DEAD KIM JONGHYUN. I looked over to SNSD for a second and they all had pedo smiles that lit up the whole entire garden like a 100w battery. I looked back at Jonghyun and listened to his song intently. It was such a nice song...it reminded me of all the times we had together with each other...the journey we've been through...a tear fell from my eye. Jonghyun saw that and wiped it away from my face. He finished singing and I hugged him like there's no tomorrow. Everyone was clapping wildly.

"That's such a nice song..." I whispered in his ear.

"It's not over yet" he whispered back. We let go and then he bent down in front of me. OK...what is he doing?

"Shinhye, will you marry me?" Jonghyun asked looking into my eyes. WHAT THE....OMG he just proposed to me. I don't know if I'm ready...everyone gasped but it soinded fake. Wait...they all knew about this?!?! I am so killing everyone. Jonghyun was looking at me expectantly and I was still giving no answer. I don't think I'm ready...but...we said we'll get married next week...AISH. I took a deep breath...ok Shinhye...what does your heart tell you to say?

"Yes" I said softly. Jonghyun smiled widely and put the engagement ring onto my finger. I put one on his finger too and he hugged me tightly. Everyone was cheering wildly and I saw Melissa clapping with an evil grin on her face...OH NO...she won't..

"KISS!!!" she screamed loudly. Everyone looked at Melissa for a moment and Teresa was crying with joy because Melissa said one of her awful embarrasing lines. They all started to chant 'KISS' and boy was I going to murder them one by one and feed them to the poor homeless dogs that would enjoy such a delicious meal except they might get food poisoning since they're so awful.

Jonghyun looked at me for permission. Aish life so much. I rolled my eyes and we kissed each other. All the SNSD Unnie's we're screaming their life out and even f(x). All the men were cheering wildly and the boss Lee Soo Man was shedding a tear. But something caught my eye...I think I saw...THE MEDIA?!

We let go of each other slowly and walked back to our tables. After I sat down, I couldn't control my scared expression.

"Shinhye, why are you scared?" Hara asked worried.

"T-the media is hiding and taking video coverage of this..." I whispered.

"WHAT?!" Teresa said shocked and turned her video camera to cover the bushes...

"Bloody hell..." Key whispered.

"Here hold this.." Teresa gave the video camera to Key and grabbed Hara and went to the bushes.

Teresa's POV:

"Ok we're going to talk right in front of the camera's, just follow my lead ok?" I asked Hara.

"Are we going to be doing that hosting thing again?" Hara asked.

"See, this is why you're very smart!" I chirped and we made our way to the cameras. They all looked surprised but covered anyways.

"Do you have two microphones?" I asked one of the guys that were shocked that we noticed them. Well duh who wouldn't if someone was on stage. Douchebags.

"Ye-yeah here you go.." he said handing me two mics. I opened them and switched some stuff and put a chip on both of them. I gave one to Hara too.

"Annyeonghaseyo yeorubun! Both viewers at home and here can hear this so please hear well. I am your host Teresa and"

"I am your host Hara! Nice to meet you!"

"It seems that the media decided to pay a little visit to record everything here at this STRICTLY private party..."

"Yes and we have no problems with that at all"

"Isn't it funny Hara, how the media get their way to see everything and ruin the public's impression on idols?"

"Yes it's very funny and mean at the same time. But don't worry, we're not accused by anything of what you're doing right now"

"Nope NOT A SINGLE THING" I said eyeing the camera men. They all gave scared looks.

"You see, we would have invited you to this party ourselves if we wanted your company.."

"But since you barged in and hided in the bushes, we'll just wlecome you to video cover anyway"

"Let's explain some events now. You may have not supported Jonghyun's and Shin Se Kyung's relationship but you have no choice but to supprt this one because they are both millionares, and this is strictly an arranged marriage" Hara said nodding her head.

"Yes and if any fans disagree, you can go complain to Jonghyun's family...and then you'll upset Jonghyun won't you? And if you love Jonghyun so much, you'll support him right?"

"Of course you will because the fans I know are all loving and caring about their idols, so there should be absolutely no problems!" Hara chirped.

"Neh~ Also, Hara and Onew are dating for your information kay everyone?" I said winking at them. Hara gave me a look and started smacking at me hard.

"Oww so we all hope you'll support both relationships! Kamsahamnida!" I said smiling widely. I turned around to see all of the SNSD Unnies doing aeygo's at the camera. Oh my god...

Yuri grabbed the the mike from me and looked at the camera. 

"SM Entertainment supports all Idol relationships! We hope you can support too!" They all said in the microphone. One by one, all the idol groups came and gave their support. Well this worked out well...

"Incase you don't support...I will have my brotehr track you down..hehehe" I gave an evil laugh.

"Aish you even have to be annoying to the whole Korea" Ethan mumbled in the back. I dragged him out of the crowd and made him face the camera.

"Hello yeorubun! Introducing...Ethan Lee! My brother, oppa, best friend..."

"Cancel those last two things, I'll only like to be recognised as your brother. Sup Korea?" my brother smirked.Gosh that show-off. The boss Lee Soo Man was surprised that the media got passed the security and managed to get footage of the debut party. We let the media take it's place for the rest of the event and there were performances from all the idol groups to support today's event.

I was recording everything when someone put a necklace on my neck and tightened the clasp. I couldn't see who or what it looked like since I was recording.

"Hello?" I whispered so it wouldn't go through to the recording of SNSD performing 'The boys'. No reply came and I just video covered the rest. After everything ended, I was still video covering our table.

"Teresa, doesn't your arms hurt?" Melissa asked.

"No it doesn't hurt at all" I said sarcastically.

"Everything's finished, you don't have to record Noona.." Taemin said pouting,

"You see Taeminnie, the funny things always happen when you're not recording.." I said turning the camera towards Shinhye. Shinhye was giggling at Jonghyun's joke and she touched her hair with her left hand. She scratched a little bit and the ring got caught in her hair.

"See Taeminnie, what did I tell you?" I said smiling at my victory.

Shinhye tried to get it out of her hair but it got tangled even more. Jonghyun tried to help but it was no use, Everyone started giggling in our table and it was really funny. Hara finally helped after seeing helpless Shinhye and she got her hand out of her hair. While everyone was coming up to Jonghyun and Shinhye congratulating them, I took secret footage of what Hara and Onew were doing. Onew was about to walk over to Hara until he tripped over nothing and fell onto Hara and they both fell on the ground.

"HAHAHAHA!" I bursted out laughing and everyone looked at me and then at what I was laughing at. They all started to laugh and Taemin and Key sang "Onew Sangtae~". After they got up, I saw Minho and Melissa hugging each other like two little penguins and they were swaying side to side.

"Aish...you guys are too adorable!" I said making Melissa give me a wide grin. They were no more moments after that so I faced the video camera towards me.

"Hi video camera! You got all that right? Mhmm I'm so good right? Anyways there's no more interesting stuff so Annyeong till next time!" I chirped and turned it off. I put it down on the table and remembered about the necklace. I looked at my necklace and it was a silver love-heart with diamonds on it and a ruby in the middle.It looked like a locket so I opened it up to find a picture of me and Key. Omg it was him. I closed it looked around frantically. I have to find him! He didn't tell me that it was him.

I looked around and then I spotted him talking to Minho. I ran up and hugged him tightly.

Key's POV:

I was talking to Minho and I was wondering when Teresa would realise that I gave her a necklace. Maybe she won't ever notice at all. Aish...maybe I should have tried a different method. Suddenly someone hugged me tightly and I could have fallen but I held onto Minho for support. I looked at who the hell was killing me and it was Teresa. Finally she realised...

"It took you this long to realise?" I scoffed in my diva-self.

"I love you!" she said happily.

"You can't love me anymore if you kill me.." I said gasping for air.

"Oh sorry..." she said sheepishly and let go of me.

"Aww isn't that so sweet Teresa?" Hara said cooing and recording this. Teresa looked up and shot a glare at Hara.

"What? You took a video of us" Hara said poking her tongue.

"Yeah whatever, let's go back inside" Teresa pouted and dragged me with her. Hmm she's so cute.

"THIS WAS THE BEST PARTY EVER!!!" Taemin and Sulli screamed. We all laughed.

"Good thing I got that on tape..." Hara mumbled.

--------------------------------

Hihihi everyone...so...what's up....maybe in a few chapters....it will end...huhuhu :'(....and I updated the character profiles, have a look through! Just click right here!!! Hope you guys are enjoying it....xD COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3