Getting ready

You're Driving me Crazy

Melissa's POV:

I groaned into the pillow. Aish...why am I so embarrasing?! Wait...they're so embarrasing!

"Melissa...get ready...you're going on a date with Minho" Hara said walking into the room.

"Bwoh?" Minho's taking me on a date...

"Yep! And...how are we supposed to get ready...umm...do you know anything about how to dress up for dates?" Hara said nervously.

"Oh yeah. Totally" I replied with sarcasm.

"Urgh...Teresa and Key is having a problem so we can't ask them right?" Hara pouted.

"Teresa and Key had a problem? What about?" I asked curious. Those guys are pretty hilarious to have anything in between them...

"That Teresa doesn't show enough love towards Key and that she's always being kind of sarcastic to him...like...she always does that most of the time to anyone...especially me!" Hara said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah...but we have to get ready and we need they're help!" I whined. Seriously, I have no idea on how to get ready for a date. Yes, I may be a new debuted popstar but I still have no fashion sense...all I do is grab a bunch of clothes that look suitable and walk around in it.

"I know...umm..you go ask!" Hara said pushing me towards the door.

"No woman, you go" I said pushing her out of the door.

"Aish...it's always me isn't it?" Hara sighed.

"Yep" I nodded.

Key's POV:

I don't know why I said that. I know that Teresa is always like that but...just...I don't know. I feel like she doesn't love me anymore like she used too. Right now, we're both rocking our knees back and forth. Teresa looks really sad...man...maybe I should talk up...

"Teresa..." I asked softly.

"Mmm..." she replied softly back.

"Are you upset?"

"Kinda...but you're more upset...I'm sorry if I hurt you Kibum.."

"It's just that I feel like you don't love me anymore.."

"I love you a lot...I may not show it all the time but deep inside...my heart flutters everytime I see you, your smile, when you kiss me...I don't know what else to say...I love you Kibum..." she replied with a whisper. 

Guilt filled my heart. I knew I shouldn't have said anything...maybe I was just overreacting at that moment. She loved me this much and I never actually thought about it first before speaking up. Aish...you messed up this time Kibum. 

"I love you a lot too Teresa" I said and hugged her tight. She stopped rocking and relaxed a little. I hope our love can last forever.

Teresa's POV:

Key hugged me and I relaxed a little. I put my legs down and hugged him back, inhaling his sweet scent. I love him a lot...I hope he can understand that.

"Umm guys...sorry for interrupting the moment.." Hara said sheepishly.

"What is it?" Key asked curious.

"Let me guess. You guys have absolutely no idea on what to wear for the date. It's about time you came.." I said shaking my head in disapproval. These guys..

"Well if you know, come help us out! We only have 20 minutes left!" Hara pouted.

"Ok ok I'm coming...Key do you wanna help out?" I asked him. His face brightened up and he nodded cutely.

"Yah, stop being cute" I said poking his forehead.

"Then do you want me to be y?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Aish..." I rolled my eyes. The person a love would always be the ultimate diva. That I also love haha.

We got up and went to the bedroom. Key was on clothes and accessories while I was on hair and make-up. We had to work quick since there was only 20 minutes left.

"Ok...I have to decide your clothes according to what place you're going...do you know where you're going?" Key asked looking through the wardrobe.

"Nope" both of them replied.

"Oh god..." I groaned.

"Wait, I'll call them up" Key said and dialed Onew.

...

"Yah Onew!"

"What?"

"Where are you taking Hara?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Do you want Hara to come with you or not?"

"Yes...what's going on?"

"Tell me where you're going otherwise I'm going to hide all your chicken"

"No! Ok I'm taking Hara to that garden where you used to hang out as kids..." Onew groaned.

"Oh...good choice! And what about Minho?"

"Minho! Where are you taking Melissa?"

"The carnival in town" Minho shouted back.

"Ok I heard that, thanks!" Key said and cut the phone.

...

"Now let's get you all dressed up!" Key exclaimed.

"Where are they going?" I whispered to Key.

"I'm not telling you" he replied getting some clothes out.

"Wae?~" I pouted.

"Because they're right behind you"

"Bwoh?" I turned around and they were smiling sheepishly. OMG...

For Hara, Key picked out a white dress that flowed down to the knees, a green cardigan and cream ballet flats. He paired it with a silver necklace that had a heart in the middle, and silver drops. I put Hara's hair out in twirls in the bottom and pinned a few strands of hair in the front, to the back. I put light make-up because today she was looking like a vampire. Hehe.

For Melissa, Key picked out dark blue jeans and a black tank top. He paired it with various black metal bracelets and black converses. I put Melissa's hair into a ponytail and let her fringe fall freely to the side. I only put eyeliner lightly because I don't know where she's going and she doesn't need that much anyway.

"Wow...we look awesome..." Hara said smiling into the mirror.

"Well...I still don't get why I didn't get a jumper.." Melissa said frowning.

"If you have one, it'll ruin your outfit.." Key said nodding.

"But I'll freeze to death!" Melissa said shocked.

"So?" Key asked bluntly.

"Open the door!" Onew shouted from the outside.

"They're here already! I'll get the door" Key said before Melissa could say anything back. The three of us followed Key and there stood Minho in a blue t-shirt and denim faded jeans and Onew had a white t-shirt, gray jacket and jeans. Minho smiled brightly at Melissa and Melissa blushed a little. Haha...Onew looked surprised at Hara and then went into a deep smile. Creepy...

"Be careful Hara...onew looks creepy.." I whispered to Hara. Key was next to me so he cracked up a bit while Hara poked me on the shoudler. Ouch...

"So we are we going?" Melissa asked.

"Well you and I are going somewhere and Hara and Onew are going somewhere" Minho said taking Melissa's hand.

"Mhmm so let's go Hara!" Onew said happily and he took Hara's hand and went out, with Minho and Melissa following behind.

"Have fun guys!" I said happily. After they went, I faced Key and he looked at me evily.

"What?" I asked bluntly.

"Do you wanna do something?" he asked hugging me. OK..

"K-key...what are you doing?" I stuttered. What does this crazy diva think he's doing?!

"It's only you and me..." he said huskily in my ear. OMG this guy is really being weird. Better play along then...

"Oh really? Want to go to the bedroom?" I replied seductively in his ear. I heard him gasp in shock. Ha er!

"W-what?" he stuttered surprised.

"Aish...it's not like I can't play along too...hmph you FAIL" I laughed, releasing myself from the hug. Key looked flustered.

"Aww Key's so embarrased..." I teased playfully.

"Not anymore.." he said and picked me up bridal style.

"YAH! What are you doing?!" I screamed blushing. What is he doing now?!

"Aww who's embarrased now?" he snickered putting me down.

"Hmph.." I pouted.

"It's boring..." Key said bored.

"Make me dinner" I said and sat on the couch.

"Yah! You're the girl! You make me dinner!" Key said sitting beside me.

"Fine. I'll just put food poisoining in yours" I said getting up.

"Omo...you love me that much that you will feed me in hospital when I'm sick with it?" he asked smiling happily.

"FINE, you help me too" I said pulling him up.

"Ok yeobo!" he said cutely and dragged me off to the kitchen.

--------------------------------

So...I will update Hara and Onew's date next ;) So wait for it...haha...and...sorry for typos..i just tend to type really quickly so yeah...huh huh huh..and comments & subscribers are loved :3

P.S. My author's notes are getting awfully short...*you guys going YAY!!!* yeaaah =="