Oh .

You're Driving me Crazy

Recess in the school cafeteria...

Shinhye's POV:

School was pretty alright I guess. It was pretty grand compared to other schools. I had maths first and Melissa had geography. I think Teresa and Hara were in the same chemistry class. Maths is such a pain. I have NO ONE in my class and i'm not planning to make any new friends just yet. On my table there were some graffiti saying Bling Bling Jonghyun is so hot and the Almighty Key rules my world. WTH. Do these girls have a life? What are they anyway? They're just normal people..they're not famous or anything. I had Mr.Park teaching us. Haha same last names as Hara.

"Ok class, now to ask our new student Shinhye a question. What is 3a2-1/2+5b=2b+4a2?" Mr.Park asked me. Oh crap! Why wasn't I listening? Ok I think I got it...just answer confidently...the smart person is smirking at me since this was such a hard equation...urgh STRESS!!! Aish I don't want wrinkles at a early age!

"U-uh is it -1a-1/2=-3b?" I asked confidently.

"I'm afraid that is incorrect" Mr.Park said. OMG what did he just say? Incorrect?! Everyone started laughing at me. I was on the verge of crying. I didn't want to make a stupid impression of myself on the first day! And i JUST DID!

"Ah excuse me sir but that answer is correct...I did the equation myself and Shinhye's answer matched mine" the smart student replied. Everyone stopped laughing and gasped. What?! OMG YAY!! That's right ers! Shinhye is in the house! Ok...going bit overboard.

"What? That's impossible...just wait a sec! *Doing equation on board* Oh I believe that is correct. Sorry Shinhye for the misunderstanding" Mr.Park said embarrassed. That's right you should be embarrassed.

"Ah that's ok sir" I replied. Phew. That was a close call. Everyone was still giving me amazed looks and I just smirked at the smart chick. Well, she was nice to save me from embarrassment. The bell rang for recess. YES! Time to go to Recess! Finally! I rushed out of the classroom to go to the cafeteria. Wait...where's the cafeteria?

Melissa's POV:

I was stuck in Geography with a boring teacher. Far out. Minho was in the same class as me. He looked as bored as me I stifled a yawn and quickly closed my mouth just intime to see the teacher with a suspicious look. Woah that was close. Minho was smirking at me. Pssh look your own way. *Ding Ding Ding* The bell rang!  On my way to the cafeteria, I saw Shinhye getting confused. Haha...bet she doesn't know where the cafeteria is.

"Yah Shinhye! Weren't you listening to our tour guide's tour? Come on let's go to the cafeteria pabo!" I yelled.

"Oh thank god! I was so lost you know! By the way how was Geography? Maths was stressful! I thought I was gonna get wrinkles!" Shinhye shouted.

"Dude, I can hear you sheesh. Geo was boring because of a boring teacher and yup that's it"

We reached the cafeteria and saw Hara and Teresa sitting at one of the tables. Teresa was waving her arms at us and we followed.

"Hey guys! How's ur first class? Ours was alright I guess. But do you know how much graffiti there is on our tables about those dudes we saw yesterday? Seriously what's so good about them? Hmph" Teresa scoffed.

"Why? Jealous that it's not your name?" Hara teasingly asked.

"WHAT! I was just saying..omg i can't even talk because of you" Teresa whined.

"God I was only joking!" Hara said. These two always fight about stupid stuff. But unusally the cafeteria was only filled with boys. Where is all the girls? Is there a separate cafeteria for girls and boys? That would be stupid.

Shinhye's POV:

"Guys shut up. Don't you think it's a little weird that we're the only girls here? I mean look around" I asked.

"Oh " Teresa said wide-eyed. We all looked to where Teresa was staring at. At the entrance there was a rampage of girls all screaming there lives out like they were gonna die of shock...what the hell? What is going on here? Well I never...isn't it the 5 boys that have graffiti about them on the innocent tables? What is up with them people?

"Seroiusly I have no idea what is so special about them" Hara said. Same here girlfriend.

"Could we just eat? I kinda feel sick" Melissa whined.

"Yah what's wrong?" Teresa asked worried.

"I think your raison toast was not that good for my stomach...urgh i hate raison toast now!"

"Oh come on!"

"Just eat and you will feel better" Hara said.

"Let's just ignore the fangirling for the weirdo's and eat our recess in some kind of peace" Teresa suggested. Great idea.

Jonghyun's POV:

I especially hate the start of recess and lunch. These are one of the diadvantages of being SHINY SHINee!!! God these fangirls are so annoying! I appreciate your support and all but we have a damn life too! One girl was trying to get her hands on someone and she brushed her hand on my part...ARGH! She smirked and was blow kissing to me! YUCK!

"Can we get out of here fast!" I shouted to Minho.

"Yeah just...*more pushing and pedo singing* Oh there's a table in front of the girls...pali pali!" Minho shouted back. Finally away from these freaks. We quickly hurried to the table behind the four girls. Oh those girls our from our apartment block. They probably would start spazzing if they knew who we were...time for them to know!

Shinhye's POV:

I had my back toward the seat while I heard some people get in the other table booth behind me. Teresa finished eating and turned her face into hatred when she saw the people sit behind me. Guessing it was those HOT *not* boys sitting behind us. Teresa was probably shooting that death glare towards Key...still haven't got over it. Jonghyun suddenly started speaking up...

Jonghyun's POV:

"Hey Key...when is our next schedule for our performance?" I was raising my eyebrows vigourously up and down for Key to catch on. The rest of the guys caught on too. Great! Some of the fangirls started squealing. Not great.

"A-ah yeah...I think it's THIS saturday...is that right LEADER ONEW?" Key asked.

"Ahh yes it is...Minho do your rapping good ok? Jonghyun sing good and Key you act your almighty and Taemin, you dance like there's no tomorrow arasso?"

"Ne" We all replied.

"SHINee fighting!" We all said.

Shinhye's POV:

So that dinohead purposely started talking about themselves...I get the WHOLE fangirling now. I sent a text message to the others and since Hara was sitting next to Teresa, she can see the message through her phone. I told about them about what I was eavesdropping on and they replied...

-Woah...that explains the whole stupid fangirls and graffiti and . We better keep our distance though. There might be some possesive freaks out there- Melissa.

-Yup I agree with Melissa..Gosh..popstars living 4 doors away from us? That is so weird..Teresa. I agree that we should not get in their way...although we will be nice if we HAVE too..Hara-Teresa.

-Okies We all do that..oh the bell rang..let's goo!- Shinhye.

Teresa's POV:

Next period, I had Geography with Ms.Lee...YAY! One of my favourite subjects with an awesome teacher! She seemed nice hehe~ Students were still entering the classroom and like homeroom, I think her classes have assigned seats. She welcomed me warmly and said that the seats were boy and girl to avoid gossiping or paper throwing. Guess that's not too bad. She assigned me to the back seat in the right corner and I sat on the right side. It was built up on stairs so I had a good view of the board without the students heads in the way. Perfect. I saw a boy coming in and it was Key. Great. He was in my Geography class. He looked up to where I was sitting and shot me a death glare. I shot one back. I got pride ya know? Key looked like he was trying to resolve with the teacher but the teacher ended him up with a sharp no. Serves him right for being such a jerk. He was walking towards where I was sitting and girls were shooting me death glares...OMG...don't tell me...

"I can't believe YOU had to sit here. Your presence turns the air into a depressing mood" Key said. He sat down next to me and looked straight ahead. What the heck? Does that even make sense?

"Look. Let's get things straight. First of all, whatever you said didn't make sense and Hara told us to get over that incident. We don't even need to talk to each other ok? This class is for Geography, not being a Diva" I said cooly. Hmph. Don't mess with me jerk. He scoffed. So he is a Diva.

"What did you ju-" Key got interrupted by the teacher starting the lesson. Haha er! Go Ms.Lee!

As the lesson went on, I was writing everything in my notebook and some notes in english which I should remeber...I like writing in different languages haha. Key was just staring at my notebook and he wasn't taking notes himself...pabo! This is an important lesson...aish...I guess I should write notes for him too.

Key's POV:

Teresa's writing was so neat...but she held her pen different. Her hair was up in a ponytail with a cream ribbon bow hair-tie. She had dark brown hair that was straight but not too straight like the fangirls. She had pale skin and she didn't wear any make-up like almost ALL the girls in the school. She looked naturally pretty...with her soft lips...What am I doing?! Why am I THINKING! I quickly turned away and stared at the board causing Teresa to give me a weird look. Dammit.

"Ok class, I'm giving you assignments which you have to complete with your table buddy. It's about Tsunami's and the different waves that occur. A full 4 page report. It's due in two weeks time. Good luck!" She chirped.

--------------------------------

ehehe i did a cliffhanger...don't know if it was exciting but thanks for commenting and comment even more!! And the maths eqaution was something I made up so you won't really get an answer for it..*directed towards snsdluva ;)* I will update sooon just after I finish my h/w hehe~ And thank you everyone for suscribing ^^ <3 <3