Date- Hara & Onew

You're Driving me Crazy

Hara's POV:

I wonder where he's taking me...he took me to his car and opened the door for me. I smiled and sat down inside while he came in the other way. He started the engine and I couldn't help my curiousity.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"It's a secret..." Onew said looking for something.

"Tell me please?" I pouted very cutely. Onew looked at me and then went back to looking. Bwoh? He just avoided my cute pout! I started poking him repeatedly on the shoulder like I always do when no one tells me anything. He finally found what he was looking for and wrapped the piece of cloth around my eyes.

"Yah...why did you blindfold me?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"Because it's a secret location" Onew said pretending to be mysterious.

"Well I wanna see it too!" I said looking for the seatbelt. Onew chuckled and put the seatbelt on for me. He then pecked me lightly on the cheek causing me to blush tomato red. Sigh...for the simplest interactions, he can make me blush so much.

Onew's POV:

Hara didn't say anything else and the ride was silent. I arrived at the destination and it was kind of dark. Perfect. I looked over to Hara to find her sleeping peacefully. She looks like an angel...hehe. I got out of the car and went to the other side to wake her up. I opened her door and she was about to fall off but I catched her and put her back into place. I took her seatbelt off and picked her up bridal style. I shut the door with my leg and locked it. I started walking towards the direction while Hara mumbled incoherent words into my chest.

The garden still looked beautiful like always. It looked really nice at night. The stars here are amazing...this place was a really awesome place. There was the old brown bench in the corner and I gently placed her on it and went back to the car to get the picnic basket and mat. After I got it, I went back to the bench to find Hara not there anymore. Where is she?

"Hara?" I shouted. I looked around but I couldn't find her anywhere. Where is she?

"Hara! Where are you?" I shouted more louder going behind the tree. Now I'm getting worried.

"Ha-" a hand covered my mouth and pulled me back to the bench.

"Sheesh I'm right here...this is a beautiful place Onew..." Hara said in amazement.

"Yeah I know...this is the garden where me and the others would hang out often...you can say this is a really special place that know one really knows off. We haven't been here in ages...I think it's been 3 years due to busy schedules and stuff but it still looks the same and that's good right? And you're the first girl to come here..." I said shyly and looked at the sky.

"That's so sweet..." Hara said softly and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and we stayed like that for some time.

"Grrr Grrr" I heard a sound coming from Hara's stomach. I started cracking up and Hara blushed a lot.

"Come on, let's eat food" I said still laughing and we had sandwiches and desserts. Besides, are you wondering why there is no chicken? It's because Key said I needed to concentrate on first hottest thing then the second hottest thing which for me is chicken. First is Hara. Hehe...

"Mmm this is yummy, did you make it?" Hara asked curiously.

"Well...umm...I had some help" I said sheepishly.

"It's nice" Hara said and munched on a piece of cake. Hara decided to feed me and I ate happily. I thought we were definetly the cutest couple hehe. I'm happy that I have Hara in my life...

When we finished, I packed up the basket and put it aside. I rested on the mat and Hara did the same.

"You look beautiful today..." I said rolling onto one side to look at her.

"Well you always look handsome everyday" Hara said smiling at the sky. She looked so angelic...

"Well you look hot everyday" I said waiting for her reaction.

"I know..." she said rolling over to look at me.

Hara's POV:

Onew started smiling creepily which was not a good sign. He crawled on top of me and pinned me down.

"W-What a-are you d-d-doing?" I stuttered with wide eyes.

"I've been waiting to do this for a long time..." he said huskily into my ear. Oh my god what does he think he's doing?!

"Umm yeah I see, get off me now" I said trying to push him off but he was too strong.

He then smiled and started to kiss me. I kept my lips shut tightly but he bit my lip which made me gasp. He took the oppurtunity and I kind of kissed him back. Aish...seriously this felt good but I have to be very responsible because I am a respected person and-

"Hara, we're in earth right now" Onew said shaking me slightly.

"H-huh...u-umm yeah hehe" I said nervously biting my lip. Phew...that was a dream...how did I end up daydreaming like that?!

"You're face looked like you were thinking wrong..." Onew said, a smile creeping up his face.

"Umm no I wasn't! Isn't the stars beautiful?" I said looking at the stars.

"Whatever you say Hara and th stars always look beautiful here...I can see a beautiful star shining like no other next to me" Onew said and hugged me from the side.

"Aish you're so cheesy!" I giggled and rested my head against Onew's chest.

"I love you Hara..." Onew said resting his head on my head.

"I love you too Onew.."

-------------------------

Sup everyone?? Hope you liked this update...like seriously...I did not know what to write...but anyways, this couple is the cheesy couple so yeah, haha, anyways, my next update will be Minho and Melissa ^^ Thank you to new subs!!! Love you lots! And...comments are appreciated :D

P.S. I'm starting to have an attraction towards carrots hehe...I just get one out of the fridge and start munching on it lol...but then...it makes me really hungry :(

P.P.S. I've realised that this is the only fanfic where I share my random thoughts and stuff...haha...I hope you're not bored reading it though :/

P.P.P.S. Hoe this chap wasn't short....I'll try to make the next one longer though :)