What is this feeling?

You're Driving me Crazy

Key's POV:

WHAT?! Are you serious? I can't work with her! Man I haven't even concentrated in class today...ottoke?? Ms.Lee came and handed our assignment papers and the bell rang for next subject. Oh man...how do I even start off to talk to her? Teresa suddenly put a bunch of papers on my desk and quickly hurried off to next period. There was a note on top of it...it read:

~Yah Pabo! I've never seen anyone not take notes and just stare at what other people are writing...what is wrong with you?! I am kind enough to write notes for you too and some are in english so hope you can read (if not then it's not my problem) and this will be the FIRST AND LAST time I will do this for you. I only wrote notes 'cause this was an important lesson...next time do it yourself xP Btw for our assignment, meet me at the school library at lunch so we can discuss on how we're going to do it...you better come arraso? Otherwise,,,~ 

Wow. I better get my to the library otherwise...I don't want to think about it. I ran to my next period which was Chemistry with Jonghyun and I really wanted to show that note to him. I entered the usual routine...get asked out by many girls since our chem teacher comes late all the time...i reject those girls...they wait for tomorrow. I walked up to where Jonghyun was sitting. We always get the back seats...never noticed.

"Hey...what's up?" Jonghyun asked.

"Geo is so annoying now that Teresa is my table buddy...I have to do an ASSIGNMENT with her! But I hate her...and she also wrote notes for me too because I wasn't writing any and she gave me this note" I said.

"Woah...you in some big man...pass me the note" Jonghyun grabbed it. I scoffed. So much for passing. I sat down next to him and his face expression was nuetral.

"She sounds like a badass...but she has neat writing. Even though she was cold, she's pretty nice to write you notes so you should give her some respect" Jonghyun said as a matter of fact.

"What? Respect? Pssh! I would just thank her in the library for the notes and get on with the assignment. Like I care about her"

"Whatever the class is about to start anyway"

Class finished and I was getting a little nervous. Come on Key. You've dealt with so many fangirls, how can Teresa be any different? I walked up to the library and saw Teresa standing near one of the study tables. I was coming closer when I saw her talking with a guy...what a guy? I should see who it is...OMG it's Kikwang! I need to hear what they're saying. I went casually up to a shelf and went on the opposite side so they can't see me and I can eavesdrop.

"Hey...aren't you the girl that saw me undress?" Kikwang asked. WHAT O_O undress?!

"Yah! You make it sound like I saw everything! I only saw your abs..." Teresa said blushing madly. Why am I getting nervous?

"Hehe I was only joking...My name is Kikwang. Hope to good friends!"

"O-oh umm ok let's be friends! Sorry about earlier..."

"Nah that's ok...Listen I gotta go...Catch ya later!"

"Cya!" Teresa replied. How did she come into contact with Kikwang? That's my enemy...how can she talk to him? And she blushed when she said abs...I have abs too!

"Look why don't you come out from there and actually discuss the assignment with me rather than eavesdropping?" Teresa asked looking through the bookshelf. Oh man. I got caught! How embarrasing...

"Did you know how long I was there?" Please say no, please say no, please say no

"Well obviously I'm smarter then yu so you were here for the whole conversation...now lets discuss our assignment because I am dying of hunger!!" Teresa whined. Oh how cute.

"Ok so do we split the parts up or do we work together since we live very close?" I asked.

"I think we will work together because that will result in more progress and we can submit it early yeah?" Teresa asked.

"Yea sure"

"Good, that was easy. Anyways I'm off to lunch. Cya!" She smiled and then walked off or power walked to the cafeteria. OMG she just smiled at me..SMILED!!! When she smiled I felt warmthness creeping over me...What is this feeling?

-----------------------------

Ok it was short and I was actually planning to do a long chapter because I finally reached 10 subs!!! xD OH YEAH! Thanks for my lovely suscribers!! <3 <3 love you SOOOOOOO much xD It's around 1:36am and I have school tomorrow...well today guess so I'm off to sleep...sorry for short chap again but that's all I can write for the state I'm in right now haha *sleepy state but doing a victory dance which equals a drunk person dancing* Anyways I will definetly right a BIGG one next chap...goodnite sweeties ^^

P.S. Just noticed that this was a KEY ONLY chapter haha -.-