Date- Melissa & Minho

You're Driving me Crazy

Melissa's POV:

"The carnival?" I questioned standing at the colourful entrance.

"Yep! Let's go!" Minho said excited and dragged me off inside but...

"Sorry but it's closed now" the bodyguard at the entrance said.

"What?" Minho questioned shocked.

"Sorry but they're actually packing up rihgt now...the carnival was open today for the last time from 9am to 5pm. The time now is 7 so I suggest you get on you way now" the guard said and went back to duty.

"Oh man..." Minho said and brushed his hair in frustration.

"It's ok, I'm sure we can do something else...I mean...isn't there any other fun places to go to?' I said comforting him.

Minho hugged me tight and dragged me off to the car. Ok what's going on...? I got into the car and Minho drove off to somewhere where I was unaware off. I sat there silently, not wanting to speak a word. Best to keep my mouth shut...ok I want to ask now >.<

"Minho~ Where we going?" I asked cutely.

"Somewhere that is not the carnival" Minho said cutely back. We stopped at a signal and I had my perfect chance for persuasion.

"Pwease tell me~" I pouted and did puppy eyes. Minho smiled and kissed me on the lips before continuing to drive. Aish...

We finally arrived at...LOTTE WORLD?!

"Kyaaaaa~~~!!!" I screamed in my seat jumping around...well more like bobbing up and down because of the seatbelt.

"Sheesh...since when can a dull person scream like that?" Minho said rubbing his ears and parking the car. Dull...person?

"Dull person? That's it..." I said angry and got out of the car and went running towards the entrance.

Minho's POV:

Aish...I didn't mean to say that...well I wouldn't be in love with her if it wasn't for that little dull personality of hers. It's just attractive I guess compared to the hyper girlfriends you see nowadays. I quickly got out of the car and ran after her. I went towards the entrance and saw Melissa standing there pouting angrily with her head down...why is she standing there and not speeding through the entrance?...oh wait...she doesn't have any money..>:D

"Ahahahaha!" I started laughing behind her and she turned around and punched me hard on the arm. OUCH~

"Yah!" I said pouting and rubbing my arm.

"Get me a ticket" Melissa mumbled quietly. Hmph you want it that way then? No can do~

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Get me a ticket" she said a little louder.

"What?"

"GET.ME.A.TICKET"

"What?"

"GET ME A TICKET!!!" she yelled causing some people to look our way.

"You should have said it normally then! No need to scream yeobo~" I said and pecked her on the lips and dragged her towards the ticket booth. Ha I knew she was blushing.

After we got the tickets, we entered into a new world, with lights everywhere beaming at us through the dark and everyone happily walking around. I always loved this place...it bringed me back happy memories of when my grandma used to take me to this place since my parents were always busy...busy enough to not even notice me.

"Minho...you ok?" Melissa asked tilting her head to the side. I hugged her tight. She was surprised at first but then relaxed and hugged me back.

"You'll always be here for me right?" I said softly into her ear.

"Of course...I love you Minho~" she said smiling against my chest.

"I love you too" I said and released her.

"So...there is so many rides here...what should we go on first?" Melissa asked looking at all the rides. Hmm...

"The French Revolution" I smirked looking at the loopy ride. (A/N: I actually went on the Lotte World website and looked at the rides they have x3 And to my fellow english buddies, wink wink :D)

"NO WAY AM I GOING ON THAT" Melissa said staring at it in horror.

"You trust me right?" I asked.

"Yeah..." she mumbled.

"Then lets go!" I said excited and pulled her along with me.

"You're driving me crazy.." she mumbled.

Melissa's POV:

I sat in the ride nervously, clutching Minho's hand for my dear life. I H.A.T.E rollercoasters. They are scary beings...the ride began to move and I started whimpering.

"Melissa, it just started moving..." MInho said sqeezing my hand. Yeah and you don't know what it'll do when it's moving.

"You...just be quiet please" I said breathing in and out.

"Calm down...it'll be ok, I prom- AHHHH!" Minho screamed in excitement.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed for my dear life. THIS RIDE IS SO FRIGGIN CRAZY! There were bends and turns and loop-de-doops and the amazing thing is I haven't fainted yet. FOR GOODNESS SAKE WHEN IS THIS RIDE GOING TO END?!?!

"Yah! Stop screaming the rides over!" Minho said shaking me a little. I opened my eyes slowly and saw that everyone was gone and the conductor was staring at me weirdly.

"Oh..."

I quickly got out of the cart and walked fast towards the exit and into the large crowd. Boy isn't it easy to get lost at night?

Minho's POV:

Aish where did Melissa go? I walked around, weaving through the crowd and I spotted her looking around scared. I got an evil plan. I walked up behind her and pulled her into a corner by the waist and covered . She tried to wiggle out of my grasp but I was too strong. Hehe I own't be mean anymore. I let go of her and turned her to face me.

"What..*pant* the...*pant* hell...*pant* was...*pant* that...*pant* for?" she said calming down.

"That's what will happen if you go alone" I said upset.

"Well I didn't want to see you" she said back.

"Well what are you staring at now?" I asked sarcastically.

"Fine..." she pouted.

"Let's go to crazy bumper cars!" I said excitedly.

"Atleast that doesn't involve going through a million bends and what- eek!" she yelped as I pulled her towards the cars. There wasn't much of a queue so we got to go in quickly. I went over to the blue car and sat in the driver seat.

"You wanna join in or do you want to go solo?" I asked smirking.

"If I go solo, I'll probably get banged a million times by you so I'll sit with you" she said quickly and buckled up beside me.

"Ok everyone, get ready!" the guy shouted to everyone and I gripped the steering wheel tight. ....

"START!" he said and the music started to play. Wow SHINee Amigo was on. Melissa looked excited and was tilting her head from side to side to the music. Cute~ I'm going to pinch her cheeks right no- *BANG* Argh who was that? A guy in the bumper car smirked at me and drove off for another round. Oh yeah I haven't started to drive yet.

Random guy...THIS IS COMPETITION.

Melissa's POV:

How did me singing along with Amigo turn into me getting rocked back and forth by Minho bumping into this one dude repeatedly. AISH there's so many other people too and that guy is also bumping us and no one else. These two competitive idoits!!! Sorry Minho, I love you but your competitiveness has really no limits.

"Yah! Come back here..." the guy growled and tried to get Minho but Minho was swift through the other people and the guy behind kept on getting blocked by them. I'm actually liking this...

"Why is a smile creeping up your face?" Minho asked curiously, still looking front.

"Because I'm starting to like competition too" I said looking back at the frustrated guy.

"That's my yeobo" Minho said and went behind the guy at the back. Hehe this is going to be fun! Minho bumped into the guy's car, knocking off his gangstar hoodie.

"TIME'S UP! Please get out of your vechiles and make your way through to the exit" the guy at the stand said. We got out and saw the guy walking off towards the exit. Minho, being the guy who loves competition as well as sportsmanship, went up to him.

"Hey, good competi- Sean?" Minho said bewildered. What? SEAN?!

"Yah, what are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

"Umm I'm also allowed to come to Lotte World you know" Sean said poking his tongue at me. Urgh this guy.

"Yeah well we have a date to get onto so cya!" Minho said and dragged me off. Hmm what's his problem? Is he...jealous? Ehehe now for my evil plan.

"Minho~ I wanna talk to Sean! I haven't talked to him in ages you know?" I said smiling very brightly. Minho looked at me and gave me a glare. Ouch, seriously his charisma can work both ways. This is the bad way.

"Minho, stop glaring at me! Why can't I talk to Sean?" I pouted.

"Because you can't" he said looking everywhere besides my face. Heh minho, still jealous that I was in a relationship with Sean first.

"Wae?...you...JELLY?" I asked smiling and showing all my teeth.

"N-no! I'm hungry! Let's go get something to eat" he said pouting and dragging me off to the ice-cream stall.

"Don't worry Minho, I know you're jealous still but I will always love you forever and ever" I said and hugged his arm.

"Thank you" he said softly and we made oursleves ready for some delicious ice-cream.

---

We entered my dorm and no one was in the living room. Oh, looks like everyone's gone to sleep.

"Hmm goodnight yeobo" I said and hugged Minho.

"Goodnight~...also you're forgetting something" he said pouting.

"What?"

"Think carefully..."

"I can't think of anything"

"My goodnight kiss" he said pouting even more. Oh my gosh he can be so immature yet cute at the same time. I pecked him on the lips and went off. I knew he wanted more but he went off back to his dorm anyway, but with a smile on his face.

-------------------

Sup everyone? Sorry for not updating in ages! I did a big update today hehe...hope you like it. Comment, subscribe, do whatever but just like to thank you all for reading this far and not getting bored and unsubbing! You guys are DAEBEK! Hehe love you all~