F(x) leads to trouble? (continued)

You're Driving me Crazy

Before I start, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONEW!!! <3 Saranghae~ hehehe I wish you have an awesome b'day :) And also I would like to wish Friendship_Luv (chaarvee ><) a wonderful happy birthday too :3 LOVE YA BOTH ;)

----------------------------

Luna's POV:

Are you kidding me? Like I even give a ! You're gonna get it girl...I got up from my seat and started to punch Melissa in the face..Victoria, Sulli and Amber tried to pull me off but I was too strong. SHINee came bursting through the door to see me and Melissa fighting. Well I was punching her ugly face! Minho tried to protect Melissa but I was too powerful. Minho you have to understand that she has put a spell on you!

"Oh no you don't " Shinhye yelled and punched me in the stomach. HARD. But I was too strong. Shinhye and me kept on punching each other until Jonghyun dragged Shinhyee away. I was about to go after her but then someone suddenly did some taps on my back and I fell sleepy...last thing I heard was from Teresa..

"Don't worry, you'll wake up in front of the boss"

Hara's POV:

I was litterally crying. F(x) went back to their dorm carrying the asleep Luna. I never knew a girl can be that y like her. Teresa doesn't know how to fight like I do but she does know some acupuncture. Good thing it comes in handy. Onew was comforting me because Shinhye went with Jonghyun to get cleaned up while Teresa was complaining about Luna and worrying about Meliss and Shinhye. Taemin was helping Minho get Melissa cleaned up and all I was doing was crying. YAY.

"Hara...stop crying...it's ok...everythings gonna be fine..." Onew said rubbing my back. Is that gonna help? NO! WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS?!?!?!

"Nooooo! Nothings gonna be fine! I KNOW HOW TO FIGHT AND I JUST STOOD THERE AND STARE! How are we supposed to go to school with bruises all over us? HUH? OUR SCHOOL IS SO FREAKIN NOSY AND THEY WOULD TOTALLY MAKE RUMOURS THAT MIGHT EVEN INCLUDE YOU GUYS! It's so obvious that they're still jealous that a bunch of girls just randomly got to be friends with yous...*cry*" I said sobbing.

"Hara nothing like that is gonna happen...everyone's gonna look totally fine arasso?" Onew said calmly.

"HOW CAN YOU BE FREAKIN CALM IN A MOMENT LIKE TH-" I said yelling but then Onew hugged me and my face was pressed against his chest. Lucky I wasn't waering my glasses.Plus, this just made me sob even more. Onew started to murmur stuff but I was too busy crying. His breath was sendinh shivers down my spine...URGH I hate this love...and he smells nice...AISH I'M GOING CRAZY! But his scent kind of calms me down....GOD I LOOK LIKE A PEDO SNIFFING HIM...but ahhh I don't care, let me enjoy the moment of being hugged huhuhu.

Onew's POV:

Meh. My heart beats fast everytime I hug this girl, or touch this girl, or look at this girl, and when she smiles I feel like smiling too...and I want to protect her. I'm hugging her and I enjoy the feeling. She's calming down now and just hiccuping against my chest...hmmm pabo, if only you knew how I feel about you. By the way...has she noticed that I buried my face in her neck and I'm smelling her? Oh well SMELL!!!

(A/N: awkward but I wrote this because I wanted to piss off someone....LOL)

Melissa's POV:

Right now I feel like total crap. You know that word? Let me spell it out for you. C.R.A.P. See? Now you know how to spell it. Now you undertand that I look like complete in front of Minho and his assistant Taemin. Yay for me. Minho is cleaning up all my bruises and I have ice-packs everywhere. I have a busted lip and scratches on my arm. BLOODY HELL is that chick a human??

"Don't worry Melissa noona, you're cleaned up now!" Taemin chirped.

"Gomawo Taeminnie" I said smiling.

"What about me???" Minho pouted getting jealous. Aish this pabo. I already love you dummy.

"GOMAWO MINHO~~~" I said sarcastically and I was about to peck him on the cheek but he made me peck him on the lips. BWOH? In front of Taemin??

"Ew hyung and noona...get a room" Taemin said and ran off. Great. Nice impression of me.

"Yah~~ Why did you do tha-" I said but got cut off by a kiss. Which I couldn't control myself and I kissed back. Urgh I hate myself.

"That was for saying thank you sarcastically" Minho smirked. 

"Urgh I hate you" I pouted.

Minho freakin kissed me again. And I kissed back. I SWEAR MY HORMONES WILL MAKE ME GET .

"I love you too~~" Minho said cutely. Awww why is he sho cute??

Shinhye's POV:

I am getting cleaned up by Jonghyun. Where the hell is Teresa?? Gosh this is so awkward...he has a caring look in his eyes and he is really concentrated on getting me cleaned up. I have some bruises on my pretty face and I got punched really badly in the stomach...gosh that girl is strong...but not as strong as me~~ Seriously...when it comes to fights...call me up bro. Jonghyun cleaned up the bruises on my arms and I had an ice-pack on my stomach. Now it was time for my face. Jonghyun got some wet cloth and started wiping the blood of my face slowly. Like really slowly. Dude are you a snail? I can do that myself...and he was staring at my eyes and I got trapped...what is my eyes doing?? SNAP OUT OF IT SHINHYE.

"Ummm why are you wiping my face really slow? You know if I wasn't weak, I would wipe my face in two minutes" I said breaking the dead creepy silence.

"U-uh yeah...sorry" he mumbled and wiped my face fast. Really fast. Gosh can he do something right?? I didn't say anything and let him finish off his job. While he cleaned up the stuff, I went to the mirror and he did a pretty good job. Right now, my kindness side is taking a BIG part at this moment...

"Gomawo Jonghyun!" I said sweetly and hugged him tightly. Then I went to the living room. As I was saying, my kindness side took over me?? Well yeah, I just feel really stupid.

Jonghyun's POV:

She just freakin hugged me and I feel so happy....hmmm I should help her more often...

Key's POV:

Can this girl shut up for once?! I dragged her out of the dorm and into a good place where no one can see us behind the SM building.

"Yah! Why did you bring me out here? I need to check on the others and see if they're ok and I need to punch Luna till her death and I need to do so much stuff.." she kept on comlaining AISH.

"CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP!!!" I yelled. Finally I let all my anger that she built up on me from complaining too much. I feel so much better. But I always feel guilty after I do this...

"NO I CAN'T! If it was your friends that got beaten up would you SHUT UP?! I don't think so!" Teresa yelled back. Hmm she has a point..

"But there is no point in complaining if there is nothing we can do! All we can do for now is check up on them and see if they are alright...and NOT complain" I said strictly. Hope she got the point.

Teresa looked somewhere and looked at me. Then she walked off inside the building. What? I didn't say anything wrong! Why is she walking off like that???

Krystal's POV:

I was walking back from the club and I was about to go but then I heard yelling in the hiding place that all of us idols know for when they're is trouble or we want to talk something private. I heard Key's voice and then I saw Teresa with them...are they dating?? I went over and hid behind the bushes.

"NO I CAN'T! If it was your friends that got beaten up would you SHUT UP?! I don't think so!" Teresa yelled at Key. Hmmm what's going on?

"But there is no point in complaining if there is nothing we can do! All we can do for now is check up on them and see if they are alright...and NOT complain" Key said. Oh yeah...the fight. Well Luna was being a complete I agree. But I just wanted to chill so I left them alone and went to the club. Teresa was looking around and spotted me hiding behind the bush. . She then looked at Key and then went inside. Key followed behind her. Do they have something up?? I want to know...because NO ONE steals my Key away from me.   

Teresa's POV:

   I swear I think Key and Krystal have had a relationship. I saw Krystal watching us behind a bush with this creepy look on her face. I just went off because I didn't want to cause trouble. I kind of like Key...but...he's a real . And Krystal has obviously had a relationship with him. LIke seriously...Hara and me are REALLY good in picking up little details...just too good you know? I was power walking up to my dorm with Key catching up to me.

"Yah what was that about?" Key asked annoyed. I hate to break it to ya but I'm such a loud mouth huhu.

"Ummm well your ex was watching us behind the bushes?" I said sarcastically.

"Wait...what?" he asked confused.

"Your ex aka Krystal was watching us behind the bushes...awkward for me you know?" I said and walked off.

"Yah!" Key grabbed me wrist stopping me. What's with guys grabbing girls wrists nowadays. That's what Melissa told me on how they ended up ebing together lol...well not the wrist grabbing but that was a part of it.

"Wae?" I asked annoyed.

"Are you jealous?" he asked smirking. Huh. Ok...that caught me off guard.

"So you are...." he said nodding. This guy is annoying! Urgh.

"Can you let go of my wrist?" I asked annoyed.

"Nope...you are jealous" he said smiling.

"Well why would I be? I obviously have no interest in you" I said smiling sarcastically.

"Oh really?" he asked and pulled my face up to his.

And kissed me.

------------------------

lol so tht was a retarded chap with POV's going everywhere ahaha i'm sorry guys if I made you dizzy but it was very nessecary lol. I think this was full of fluff, fight, etc and thank you everyone for waiting xD even though I updated yesterday...lol and again I would like to wish our dubu leader onew HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! <3 and my friend chaarvee <3

Here are some Onew gifs that I totally love loool trust me they look adorable xD ^_^ 

   

Also here are some Minho gifs that I wanted to post up because I didn't really wish Minho happy birthday so happy belated birthday Minho :)

 

See....minho's poking his tongue out at me for forgetting =="