The Marriage

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

Subin sat in front of the dressing table , she sighed. “My life is ... great,” she said. She’s wearing her wedding dress and ready to walk down the aisle with her uncle. The only people that presents are her uncle , the EXO members , managers , and her secretary. No one else was there , even the other artists of SM don’t know.

“Are you ready , sweetheart ?” Sooman asked her and she nodded slowly.

“Ready or not I have to do this , right ?” she asked him and he just laughed it off , “Duty calls,” he said and she grabbed his hand. Exiting the dressing room , they went to walked down the aisle.  Kai was standing in front of the altar , he was in his suit.

He’s handsome though,” she thought to herself as she was walking and looking at him. They both made an eye contact for a while , “She’s really like a girl , wow,” he thought to himself.

As the two said their promises , everyone cheered for them.  “Congratulations , you are a married man no , then.” Xiumin said to Kai , the newlyweds just rolled their eyes at each other. “Hey , stop it you two , you are officially married now.” Sehun said to the both of his best friends.

“Yeah , only in the registration,” both of them said , “Look , you both are really match!” Baekhyun said. “Thank you hyung.” Kai said.

 “You’re going to stay together,” Sooman suddenly said to them.

“WHAT ?! TOGETHER ?!!” they both are shocked , “I’d rather live with rats than to live with him,” Subin said. “And I’d rather sleep with Baekhyun-hyung than live with you,” Kai offend her. “Yah , why me ?” Baekhyun protested. “Because I can’t sleep with you at all , everyone knows that you are very loud while you’re sleeping.” Chanyeol said to Baekhyun and the latter just sulked.

“No more questions , no more words. If you excuse me , I have to meet Youngmin and the other board directors . You boys have three days free before your comeback next Thursday , Tao you go visit the hospital with Seunghwan. And the others ...” everyone looking at their ‘daddy’ to finished his sentence.

“Happy short holiday,” Sooman laughed and left them as the boys cheered as they’ll be having their holiday , even though it’s a short one. “Hyung , I’m going now,” Tao said and went with one of their manager to the hospital.

“Miss , we should be going now.” Subin’s secretary said to her and Kai , “Alright , let me change first.” she said and both of them changed their clothes.

----

Kai was now in the car with Subin who’s busy with her tablet , if in the other stories you could find the husband was a busybody but Kai’s story is different. Subin is the busybody here. He shrugged it off and take out his phone and his new wireless headphone , turn up the volume to the max and closed his eyes.

Subin saw him , she sighed. “Gosh , why is this so frustrating ?” she looked at some files beside her.  Being a number one person in a big company was never being an easy job.

“Miss , we’ve arrived.” Mr.Park said to Subin and she nodded , she looked at Kai. “Hey , idiot. Wake up,” she said to him , he groaned. “What ?” he opened his eyes and both of them glared at each other. “I said wake up , idiot.” Subin said again  , “Yah , stop calling me idiot , you ... brat!” they started to quarell again.

“Whatever , idiot!” she said and get off from the car. The car that brought them to the airport stopped in the dropped off. Kai went out first and covered his face , walking calmly to the gates and straightly went to the private jet that was waiting for them. A couple minutes later , Subin followed him.

“Why are you sitting there ?” Subin asked Kai who was going to sit near the window , “Where else ?” he asked her. “Get out , I’m going to sit there ...” she insisted and they started to fighting again. “Aish ... Jinjja ...” Kai groaned as he sit in the other side. Subin sticked out her tounge and the plane started to take off.

“Miss how do you want to announce this ?” Mr.Park asked her , “Give them a copy of my marriage regristration , I don’t want to ... you know.” She said and he nodded. “I understand miss , I’ll send it right away,” he said again and left.

“How are you going to move from your dorm ?” she asked him and he looked up , “I don’t know ... Maybe just left y stuffs there and grab a couple of things.” he answered. “I don’t want a rumour with you , you know how scary your fans are,” Subin said without looking at him.

“I know , who want to have a rumour with you too. I don’t need my face with a breaking news stamp on it in a magazine cover.” Kai said , “Who want to marry you in the first place too , idiot ?” she spat him. “Who want to be with you either , brat ?” he said back.

“idiot”

“Brat”

“Idiot!”

“You brat !”

“Idiot !”

They never stopped mocking at each other at the point that they groaned in frustration and kept silent. Peace was never being their friend. Even when they’re still senior and junior at high school , Sehun has to break them apart to avoided big fights or quarell. Subin is in the same grade as Seulgi and Sehun , Seulgi usually the one who dragged Subin far from Kai and Sehun just brought Kai to stay far far away from Subin. The are natural born enemies.

----

A/N : PLEASEEEE DO LEAVE COMMENT T_T I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS SHORT-UPDATE ..... DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS DOWN BELLOW~~:D