Realize

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

Mr. Park takes the newspaper from a servant and found a shocking photo in front of the newspaper.

“Are you sure this is the latest newspaper?” Mr. Park asks one of the servants who pick up the newspaper from the man who deliver the newspaper. “Yes, it is.” the servant nods and Mr. Park let him excuse himself.

Mr. Park keeps looking at the newspaper front page when suddenly Subin walks down the staircase. She goes to the dining room and finds Mr. Park staring at the newspaper. “Good morning,” Subin approaches him and Mr. Park constantly look at her. “Ah, yes. Good morning, miss.” Mr. Park said and hides the newspaper in his hands.

Subin sees his action and confuse, “What are you trying to hide from me, Mr. Park?” she asks him. Mr. Park clears his throat, “Miss, it’s … It’s the front page-matter.” Mr. Park speaks honestly. “What happen? What’s with the front page news?” she asks him again, hesitantly he gives her the newspaper.

Subin takes the newspaper from his hand and looks at the front page news. There’s a clear photo of her late boyfriend’s car accident. Photos that she never knows, that just released to the public. She looks at the photos and article that writes about it. She can’t believe this, someone was hiding these photos from her, from the public, all these years. For five years, she couldn’t find the answers about the exact situation about her boyfriend’s accident and now, those photos came to light.

“Do you know about this?”  Subin asks him and Mr. Park shakes his head, “No, miss. I’m sorry,” he says.

Kai walks down the stairs and goes to the dining room. He finds her talking with Mr. Park. “Good morning,” the two realize his arrival, Subin quickly gives the newspaper back to Mr. Park but Kai realized that. “What is that?” Kai furrows his brows and takes the newspaper from Mr. Park’s hand. He sees the photos and widens his eyes, then he looks at Subin.

“Are you okay?” he approaches her and she just nods. “I’m okay, don’t worry.” she answers.  Kai holds her hand, it’s sweating.  “But—“ Subin just smile, ”Let’s eat now before it gets cold.” she shrugs off. Kai worries about her but he trusts her.

---

“This is absolutely inappropriate,” Lee Sooman says to his personal assistant while reading the newspaper in his living room, “We still couldn’t find the source, sir. I’m sorry,” he bows to the old man. “Just make sure she’s okay, watch her carefully.” His assistant nods and then excused himself.

---

Subin enters her office, she feels like she’s dead now. She wants to forget it because past is the past, she wants to live in the present. She’s tired being linked to that accident again.

“Are you alright, miss?” Byungjin asks her when they ride the same elevator, “A-ah yeah, thank you.” Subin answers and the elevator ride is silent. “How are you doing, Subin?” Byungjin asks her to break the silence, “I’m alright, I’m fine. How are you and Youngjin?” Subin asks back. “We’re fine, I read the news.” Subin stiffens at that sentence.

“I think you should begin your internal audit soon, miss. Sometimes your enemy is right beside you,” Byungjin secretly smirks and get out from the elevator as he arrives at his floor.

Subin clenches her fist, she just realizes something.

---

A/N : First update in 2016^^ Happy new year everyone~~~~ Sorry for not updating the past week because I've been busy working something T___T pleaseee comment guys, I need your honest review about this ficT___T anyway, happy new year!