Student Life

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

Kai looked around to find Subin already woke up, “Gosh, she’s up so early.” he muttered as he slowly leaving the bed. He looked at his phone to check any messages from his manager or s. Like always, EXO’s chatting group is a mess in the morning though only Suho or Xiumin who trying to waking up the sleepyheads who doesn’t even bother to turn off their alarm or look at their phone. He felt relieved that he lived with Subin now instead of his lazy and noisy members.

He heard the bathroom door was opened and Subin went out from the bathroom.

“Oh, you woke up early.” she said while pointing to the clock on their nightstand. “Thanks to you?” he said and walked to the bathroom.

“Your welcome sleepyhead,” she said and get ready for her class, she used a pair of jeans and comfy shirt, she sat in front of the table and apply light make up because she doesn’t really like using make up. It was never more than a light cc cream and lip gloss.

“You’re not going to the office today?” Kai who just went out from the bathroom asked her, “I have a morning class, why are you asking?” she asked him back. “No, it’s just your clothes are different.” he said and walked to checked his phone on the nightstand.

“So you’re observing me all these time?” Subin and he scoffed, “Whatever,”.

She stood up and took her bag, “Do you have any schedule today?” she asked him as she gathered her books. “Nope, I’m free. Finally….” he said, “Okay then,” she said and left the bedroom. He looked at the door for a while and thought about something.

---

“Good morning miss,” Mr.Park greeted her in the dining room, “Good morning, good morning everybody.” she also greeted the others.

“Anything important in the company today?” she asked him, “No miss, but next week we will have a shareholder meeting and an invitation come for you, miss.” Mr.Park gave her a pink envelope.

“Who’s going to get married?” she wondered as she sat down and started her breakfast, “Your cousin,miss. It’s Miss Yoora.” Mr.Park said as she read the invitation. “Oh, SK Group. Yeah, thanks.” Subin  said and she put down the invitation.

Kai also went to the dining room to have a breakfast, “Good morning master.”Mr.Park greeted him too. “Good morning,” he said and sat down to started his breakfast too.

“How will you go to the university?” he asked her, “With car? Maybe subway, sometimes bus. I don’t know, it depends on my mood.” she said and ate a slice of her sandwich. “Mind if I take you?” he murmured but she could still hear it.

“WHAT?” Subin said in a loud voice, everyone who heard what Kai had said also shocked.

“I just, you know …. Curious? I didn’t take college, remember?”  Kai said and she nodded, he didn’t take SAT and focus on his career. “Okay then, you know what to wear, right?” she asked and he nodded.

Subin took out her phone and dialed someone.

“Hey, guess I pass today. Okay, nothing. Right, bye.”

“Who did you call?” Kai asked her, “A son of someone who works in the company, he took the same major with me in the same university. Why?” she answered and continued her breakfast. “No, just asking.” he said.

“Really? Aren’t you jealous?” she , “Why should I jealous with you, idiot?” he back. “Maybe because … Nothing, just finish your breakfast.” she rolled her eyes.

A couple minutes after they finished their breakfast, Kai was there in the living room with his mask and snapback. “This is why you have a lot of fans …” she muttered from the dining room where she took an apple to eat. She admit it that he’s damn hot, but she could let her pride fell because of him. They’re enemies. Yeah, enemies.

“Ready to go?” he asked and she nodded, still munching her apple. Both of them exited the house together and entered a white Mercedes, Kai’s car.

She entered the passenger seat in the front and Kai started the engine. “You go to SNU, right?” he asked to make sure their destination. “Yeah, the amazingly famous and stressing university.” she said and he laughed. “But you got a pretty good brain there to get in there.” he said while driving. “You just know that?” she said and he scoffed.

“Yeah, because all that I know is you’re crazy and a rebel student if I need to remind you to your high school days.” Kai spat her back.

“But you’re the one who get every detention though … Can’t believe that you actually befriend with Sehun.” Subin spat him back, “Hey, it’s all because of you. You also get a lot of detention.” Kai defended himself. “Whatever,” she rolled her eyes.

A couple of minutes later they arrived at Seoul National University, “Where should I park this ….” Kai wondered and finally found the parking lot. “Are you sure you want to do this? You know, college is boring.” Subin asked him again before they get off from the car. “I just want to try, it won’t killing right?” he asked and she just shooked her head in disbelief at his answer.

They get off from the car and took a walk, “I need to talk to the administrator first, let’s go.” she said and they both walked together. Kai wore a hoodie and a mask covered half of his face.  He looked around to make sure that he was unnoticeable as EXO’s Kai. He was there to be regular student Kim Jongin for a day.

“Good morning, miss Lee.” a women in her forty said and smiled to the both of them, “Good morning, do you mind if I brought someone to the class today? Just a trial.” Subin asked the lady. “Of course it’s okay. Make him comfortable in SNU.” the lady said with a smile on her face. “Thank you, ma’am.” Subin said and they left.

“Why did she smiled brightly like that? I thought he professors here are very strict.” Kai wondered, “Because me and my family has been enrolled in this university since my grandfather or maybe great grandfather. My mom, dad, and,” Kai looked at her sad expression.

“And?” he asked her, “And my brother, older brother.” she said. Kai widened his eyes, he never knew that Subin has an older brother. No one ever mentioned it before. “Anyway, my family has been the largest fund raiser for this university, so you know …” she said and he nodded.

“My class was still 15 minutes started, you want to look around?” she asked and he nodded, Subin took him to strolled around the big university. Indeed, it is the best university and the most prestigious one in South Korea. The tuition fee was also expensive, no wonder a lot of rich kids went to this university.

“This is the garden, well you can see everyone meet up in here. It’s totally the perfect place to cool down your mind after the stressing classes and exams.” she said as they went passed the big garden. “Subin!” a guy said from afar, she and Kai turned around.

“Hey Youngjin,” she greeted the guy back. “So is he the reason you can’t go using the subway today?” the guy that called Youngjin looked at Kai. “Yeah, he was quiet interested with my boring college life.” Subin said, “Perhaps, are you … her husband?” Youngjin asked Kai. “I’ll introduce him next time, gotta go.” Subin pulled Kai away and they both left Youngjin alone.

“Who is he?” Kai asked her, “The guy that I talked about this morning, her father is a shareholder in my company. Let’s go, my class will be started soon.” Subin said and they both entered a big class. Subin pulled out her student card and swipe it to mark her presence. “Come on, sit here.” she said and soon the professor came.

“So, according to Michael Porter in 1980 formulation of competitive strategy includes consideration of four key elements that are, Subin, would you mind to tell us?” the professor said and Subin looked up.

“The four key elements are company strengths and weaknesses, personal values of the key implementers for example : management and the board, industry opportunities and threats, and broader societal expectations.” Subin answered calmly, “That’s correct. So ….” The professor began to lecturing again.

Kai glanced at her, he was amazed by her ability. Even though she studied at an art high school, she sure read  a lot of book and very intelligent. Soon the class was over and everyone went out. “This is the only class I have today. You want to go somewhere else next?” she asked as they went to his car again.

“Mind to accompany me today? All day?” Kai asked as they get in the car, she looked at him. “What? Are you asking me for a date?” she laughed, “Maybe? I never thought asking you, gosh.” he said. “Oh my God, you’re such a hj==jerk!” she said and he just laughed it off as he drove away.

---

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m 100 percent sure. Trust me,”

“Let the game started now.”

---

A/N : Updated!! ^^ But why no one comment T___T Pleaseeee, leave me a comment T___T I think I'm gonna delete this story soon if no one pays attention, why is this akways happeninng to me? You guys don't like this story? WHyy ??? Please tell meee T___T