Answer

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

Subin reads the articles on the internet, everyone are talking about her. She can’t say that she’s already okay now, she just feels safe after she sees Kai earlier that morning. But her mind is still trying to find the best way to solve this problem. She doesn’t care who started it, she just wants to end this first.

“Miss?” her secretary asked her from the intercom.

“Please arranged a board meeting tomorrow, I’ll go home early.” she said and started to wear her coat and left the company in hurry.

---

“SUNBAE!” Seulgi shouted from her practice room and Kai turned back, “What? What happened?” Kai asked her. She shoves him her phone and he reads the article. Silence approaches.

“WHAT?” Kai looks at Seulgi and she nods, “I was browsing but then this article came out a couple minutes ago. You should tell her to not saying anything.” Seulgi asks him, more like begging. Kai sighs, he thought Subin will brushes it off. The business world is scarier than his world.

“I’ll tell her, don’t worry, thanks for telling me!” Kai said and hurriedly leave SM building. He droves back to the mansion fastly, hoping that Subin will be at home now.

---

“Miss, are you sure to do this? You know master won’t approve this.” Mr. Park asks Subin who’s sitting in the living room. “You know, Mr. Park I can’t do anything. I can’t just brush it off and you know how this world works out.” Subin said and he nodded in pity. “I should do anything to protect him, you do know he has no knowledge in this world. I don’t want him to get hurt from my business, this is my thing and I should be the one who’s responsible for this.” Subin said and Mr. Park nods in understand.

“I’ll tell them I’ve divo—“  Subin’s words are cut by the entrance of Kai, he’s panting hard as if he ran all the way from SM to the mansion. “Don’t. Do. Anything. Stupid.” Kai said. “You can leave,” Subin said to Mr. Park and he leaves the two, he also asks the other maids to go.

“What are you talking about?” Subin asks him as they walked to her office room near the living room. “You can’t say that you’ve divorced. You can’t.” Kai said again, Subin furrows her brows. She never expects that he will react like that. “Why? Tell me a reason, why?” she asks him.

“I… I don’t know …. I just don’t want you to say that.” Kai looks down. “Don’t worry, I’ll take care of everything. You should be careful, I’m trying to make things clear and no one will talk about this anymore.” Subin said as she going to leaves the room. Suddenly he grabs her wrist and she stops.

“You should be careful too, remember. Don’t be selfless.” she just nods and assures him that she’s going to be okay. Then, she leaves the room.

---

“Today, the president and chairwoman of Hwanseong Group, Lee Subin is going to have a big scale meeting in Hwanseong Group’s main office ……”

“Lee Subin who is known for her amazing leadership ability is going ……”

“There she is!” someone shouts and the reporters who were talking to their camera turn around and begin to swarming over Subin who is trying to get out from the car.

“President Lee! Tell us what are you going to do…..” the reporters are asking the same question but she keeps silent and shouts . Magically, she enters the company’s main lobby without struggles thanks to all of her bodyguards.

“Miss, they’ve been waiting for you,” one of her secretaries said and she nods, with a calm face she starts to take a walk to the meeting room on the 15th floor.

---

“This is going to work, everyone will ask a petition for her mysterious marriage to be revealed and everyone will ask her to leave her position.”

“I hope so, son. I hope so,”

---

The situation in the meeting room was indescribable. Everyone was waiting for Subin’s arrival, they want answers for the rumors.

Subin entered the room and everyone get back to their seat, they’ve been waiting for this moment as they are also curious about who is her mysterious husband that never went to public.

“Good morning, “ she said and everyone greet her back. Subin takes a deep breath and starts to talk again. “Today, I’m going to clarify the issues and rumors about me and my husband also about our marriage. It is true that I held a very secret ceremony in a secluded place as I don’t want my husband’s profile to be revealed. But since everyone has been asking and speculating things about us, I’m going to give out my answers now.” everyone  pay attention to her as she speaks.

“But first, let me tell you that me and my husband have decided—“

“Before you said anything, we would like to see a picture or photos of your husband first. Please, president.” One of the board directors said and everyone begin to saying to same things. Subin starts to panic as she doesn’t want Kai’s identity to be revealed. Someone from the board directors smirked as he thought his plan is working to get Subin out of the position.

“Show us!”

“Yes, show him to us, Miss Lee!”

“Show us your husband.”

Everyone said and the meeting room becomes a chaos. People were arguing by themselves and started to make specualtions again.

“Please everyone, keep silent.” Subin tries to say but it’s not working at all. More and more people started to stand up and talking to their fellow board directors.

Suddenly they all stop as someone opened the meeting room’s door. Everyone look at that person and furrow their brows.

“I’m sorry I’m late, I just got back from a schedule.” that person said and makes his way towards Subin. Subin who just see that person, shocked. “Y-you …..” she says and he just smiles.

“I think this is my first meeting, let me introduce myself first. My name is Kim Jongin, I’m Subin’s husband. Nice to meet you.”

---

a/n : HELLOOOO~~~~~~ I'm having a big brainstorm nowwwww I might update a lot since I've beeen on hiatus the past month. Hope you guys will like it^^ Please leave me your comment T_____T