A Day

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

Kai woke up earlier than Subin, his manager called him for a CF shoot with the other members. 

"Gosh, work again...." he groaned while walking to the bathroom. 

Subin stirred in her sleep, she opened her eyes and found the space beside her was empty. She realized that he woke up earlier. She got up from the bed and checked her phone for any calls or messages that she might missed.

As she was reading an email from her phone, she looked at the reports that she read last night. "Third party?" Subin wondered as she walked around the bedroom.

She tried to found out who's the third party is. 

Suddenly a call came in. 

"Yoboseyo?" She said to the other line.

"You've woke up?"

"Ah, Youngjin? I answered the call, so yes. Why?"

"I'm asking about your cousin's wedding, I got invited and I wondered if you will come. Will you?" 

"Ah yeah, I will."

"With who?" 

Subin freezed for a while before answered hia question. 

"My husband," she said.

"Oh yeah, you're right. Haha I'm sorry, anyway, any thoights coming back to the game?" 

Subin chuckled, "Maybe later? I'll think about it again, hey gotta go now."

"Okay, see you." 

"Bye," she ended the call.

Kai get out from the bathroom after she ended her call, she loomed at him.

"What?" he asked her, "You. Put your shirt on. Right. Now." Subin pointed at him. "Why?" he walked to checked his phone first, still in his towel.

She rolled her eyes.

"YAH!" she yelled at him and he looked at her. "Okay okay, calm down! Gosh, this is the view that most of the girl could die for," he said, reffering to his fans.

"Yeah, and I'm not most of the girls. For another important note, I'm not your fans." Subin said again and threw her pillow at him, "Calm your nerve girl, I'm trying to put on my shirt here." Kai said.

"Don't forget about tomorrow, you asked it forbyurself." Subin said as she walked to the bathroom. "Yeah, I know." Kai said.

He looked at his phone and walked out from the room.

A couple minutes later, Subin finished her shower and went down to eat her breakfast.

"Good morning, miss." Mr.Park greeted her as she sat down on the dining table, "Good morning," she smiledbat him before started her breakfast, "So, what time is it tomorrow?" Kai asked her. "Seven, be ready at six. Use anything to cover your face, you know what I mean ...." Subin said and he nodded.

"Okay then, see you idiot." Kai said and she groaned, "Jerk," she scream back at him but he already gone.

Mr.PMr.Park smiled at her, "What are you smilling at?" Subin asked him and he just laughed. "Nothing miss, you two looked really funny." he answered.

"Why is everyone saying that?" Subin confused, "Because it's true, miss." Mr.Park answered her with a small laugh.

Subin laughed a little and then stand up as she has already finished her breakfast. "Whatever Mr.Park, I'm going to the office now." she said and then left to the office.

---

"SHE DID?!" Suho told Kai to kept silent for the thousandth time, "You really don't know?" Sehun asked him and he shooked his head. "I-I .... don't know." Kai said. "But what happened?" Kai asked Sehun.

Kai asked Sehun about Subin's older brother, Sehun know her better than Kai did because they're basically best friends.

"He was also at that car, he passed away a couple days after the accident. His surgery went well but she said that there's a stoppage in his aorta so he couldn't last long." Sehun said as they all are going to the CF filming. They all were in the van, Chanyeol and Baekhyun still sleeping , D.O memorizing his drama lines, Suho was talking with their manager who was driving, meanwhile Kai and Sehun was talking about Subin.  Kai fet that he wanted to knew her more.

"Her life is complicated, trust me." Sehun said, "Yeah, it is." Kai said and closed his eyes. "You guys really need to talk, you know." Sehun said, "We did, well ... I mean, tried." Kai said again.

Sehun laughed a little. 

"Hyung, you do know I always wanted to have a little sister." Kai nodded and looked at him, "She's the first younger girl that I met back in high school. We met, we talked, we knew each other. Well, you could say I kinda liked her before...." Sehun said in a small voice.

Kai looked at him, "Don't get me wrong, I think of her as my sister now. I don't need to ask her, I can find out what's going on when I see her." Sehun said. "How?" Kai asked the magnae.

"You should get to know her better, hyung. I'm sure, she doesn't hate you." Sehun said and Kai nodded.

---

"It's been a while since we're out together. " Youngjin said as he and Subin took a seat in a restaurant. "Yeah, sorry I've been busy a couple days. I do miss hanging out with the others." Subin said and Youngjin just laughed. "Yeah, congratulations for you marriage. Really. I don't know who is the lucky guy though."  Subin awkwardly took a sip of her drink.

"Is he the one who joined the class yeaterday?" Youngjin asked her, "Yeah..... H-he graduated earlier than me and missed college life." Subin answered him. 

'Gosh, I'm lying'

Youngjin nodded his head and suddenly his phone rang, "Wait a sec," he left his seat. Subin looked at her phone, he smiled while looking at the date and then locked her screen as the foods have already arrived.

"The foods are here?" Youngjin cameback and started to ate too, "Yeah, who called you?" Subin asked him. Youngjin looked at her and trying to focus on his food. "Just, you know .... My guys." he answered and Subin just nodded.

"Ah, do you mind if I left earlier? I need to go to the cemetery." she said, "Ah, today is the day?" Subin nodded. "It's okay, I have something to do too," Youngjin said.

Subin smiled and they continued their lunch while talking.

---

Subin arrived in a cemetery, she hold threea couple flower bouquets and entered the cemetery with a small smile. 

"Eomma, appa your daughter is back again. I've accomplished your missions, sir. As you wish, uncle help me. Thank you, sir. Game on." She said and knelt down as she put two bouquet flowers in two graves.

Lee Seyi (1975-2010)

Lee Junwook (1971-2010)

She moved to another grave besides her parents' grave. "Oppa, your beloved annoying sister is here. Do you miss me? I came again today with your favorite flowers, baby's breathe. Gosh, do you know how expensive are these flowers?" she laughed a little. "I miss you, brother." she put the flower bouquet on her older brother's grave.

Lee Sungshik ( 1991-2010)

She walked to another grave, a block from her parents' and brother's grave. 

 "Hey, I came again for the third time this week. As you know I'm married now .... You do know who is he, he is indeed famous. But I promise, I'd visit you often and maybe .... bring him here. To meet you. I miss you and I loce you very much." she put the last flower bouquet on a grave with a guy name on it. Subin smiled for the last time, "I miss you, all of you" she said and left the cemetery.

Kang Shinwoo (1994-2009)

---

A/N : Hello everyone~~ pleasee do give this fic love and attentions, most importantly COMMENTS!♥♥ I have over 50+ subbers but only 10  comments? T_T Thank you foe the commenters(?) Pleasee doo leave me your commentㅠㅠ This fic isn't just like another fic, I promise! AAh, and I'm sorry if I took a lot of time to update.  High School starting to killing me..... Love you all!♥