FINAL

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

Chap. 34 : FINAL

Kai wakes up to hear his phone alarm rings. He turns it off and looks at beside him, it’s cold and empty now. “Another morning without you, huh? I better get used to this soon ….” Kai weakly smiles and goes to the bathroom.

“Hey, Jongin, do you mind eating sandwich this morning?”

Kai quickly get out from the bathroom when he hears her voice from the bedroom. “Subin? Where are you?” he looks around but finds no one except him in that room. He lowers his head, “Why did I still hear your voice clearly as if you’re here?” he whispers to himself and continues to takes a bath.

After showering, he heads down to the dining room. He finds all the maids there and bows to him. He weakly walks to the dining table and suddenly hears her voice again.

“You’re up?” he closes his eyes. He feels like he’s crazy. He knows he’s not but he think he’s going crazy. He missed her badly and he still hasn’t got used to the big mansion alone. He gets used to wake up next to her and hear her voices in the morning. But now that she’s gone, he doesn’t know what to do.

“Are you okay, master?” Mr. Park approaches him and he just nods, “I’m okay … Let’s go, we need to do this fast.” Kai lost his appetite and quickly leaves the dining room without touching his breakfast. Mr. Park sighs and escorts him to the company.

“You’ll be meeting the directors and shareholders formally this morning, master. You will say what you need to say, don’t worry, we’re all here for you.” Mr. Park says to him and he just nods. He stares at his phone wallpaper and keeps silent.

Mr. Park looks at the younger man, “Can I talk to you as a parent?” Kai weakly nods. “Miss Subin has gone through this fase, I’ve seen her broken down a lot. Seeing you in this state has never crossed my mind. But I need you to be strong, Jongin-ssi. Please, we all need you right now and I need you to be strong.” he says again.

“I know, it’s just …. She just right next to me yesterday but now she’s gone and she’s gone because of—“ Kai can’t stop but blames himself, “Please don’t blame yourself like this. It’s none of your fault, Jongin-ssi. I’m sure everyone knows that.” Mr. Park says.

Soon, they reach the company and he gets out from the car. Slowly he makes his way to the meeting room. Everyone is waiting for him. Some are excited and some are nervous, nervous about what will happen next to their life when he rules the company.

“Good morning, sir.” a guard opens the meeting room’s door for him and he enters it alongside Mr. Park. Everyone has been waiting for him.

Kai stand up in the podium to gives out a speech, he’s shaking and doesn’t know what to do. “Good morning everyone, I’m Kim Jongin. As you know …..” he starts off his speech, everyone listens well to his speech but one doesn’t really care about it. “I hope that we could keep up the good team works and I will really appreciate any types of help from any of you.” Kai said and ends his speech.

“Are you sure that you can lead this company?” a voice suddenly heard and everyone start to murmur. “Yeah, are you that optimistic to lead this company? Are you taking the right step right now?” a lot of voices heard and Kai feels like his head is going to explode that moment.

“Are you all going to let this young man lead us and this company?” suddenly Byungjin says in the crowd and the crows getting louder and louder. Kai closes his eyes, hoping it to stop.

“Based on what theory are you doubting my husband like that?” a voice suddenly loudly heard and everyone look at the entrance.

Kai can’t believe with his eyes, he’s looking at Subin right in the entrance.

“Aren’t we all well aware that he is my guardian and if something happened to me, he’ll be the one who take care of everything?” she said again, everyone still shock looking at her like that. She’s alive and looks doesn’t even get hurt at all.

“Pre-president ….?” Byungjin looks shock to see her well alive like that and she smirks. “Do you think I’m stupid enough to let you KILL me AGAIN this time, Mr. Choi?” everyone turns to Byungjin who still shocked.

“I am Lee Subin, I’m still alive and the one who killed and try to kill my husband is you, Choi Byungjin. There’s no other person except you and your dirty little mind.” Subin poinst at him and everyone begin to talking again. Soon two polices enters the meeting room and he got taken away.

“I’m sorry for the inconveniences, but as you see, I’m alive and kicking.” Subin says as everyone laughs with her.

Kai who still can’t process anything in his brain just frozen in the podium. “Are you …. Real?” he asks her as she walks up to him, “Of course …. This is not a dream so stop pinching your arms.” Subin says and he looks at his hands.

She comes near him and he quickly grabbed her to embrace her. “I missed you, don’t you know that?” she just laughs, “Naw, my husband is worry for me. I’m touched.” she says and he pouts. “I’m sorry, I know I wrong. But I need to give him a little time to relax, thinking that he had already accomplishes his mission. The polices need time to collects all the evidences and process it.” she explains it all to him.

“You’re so cruel ….” he says and she just laughs, “I’m sorry, I just can’t get you into this. Being my husband is already dangerous enough for you, I can’t lose you.” she says and he hugs her again. “I hate you,” he says again, “I love you too,” she says.

“Now, let’s get out from this room and heads home. I miss our bedroom.” she says and he just chuckles. “But are the media aware of this?” he asks and she nods, “Of course, I’m working along with them to make as if my death is true.” she answers. “It made me feel horrible ….. I’m your husband and I don’t know?!” she just hit his arms as they entered the car.

 “But, did you get hurt?” he asks again. “I got a few scratches, your car is expensive enough to keep me alive and stay in piece.” she jokes, “Yeah, thanks to me and my salary.” they both laughs it off. “Anyway, do you know?” she asks and he shakes his head, “What?” he asks but she suddenly kisses him.

“I love you so much, Kim Jongin.” she whispers in between her kiss.

---

A/N : FINISHED! Thank you for everyone who has read, leave comment, or even upvotes this story! This story has been lingering in my mind for years and finally I could write it and finished it! Thank you for everyone who has helped me promoting and make the amazing poster♡♡♡♡ I may be back with another story or oneshots in the future...... it's hard for me to end this story because this is the hardest story I've made (except G vs. P). Sorry for those who already tired witu kai as the main lead causr he's my bae♥ anyway, thank you for each of you and the supports! 

Till then, see ya!

sweet_lava

P.s : I update the last three chapters with my phone so I'm really sorry for any inconvenience in reading the chapters and bad grmatical error or typos!