Gone

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

Kai heads back to home, he can’t focus on anything at the moment. He still can’t believe it that she’s gone. Gone forever.

It feels like she’s just here a couple minutes ago but now she’s gone. He can’t see her anymore. He can’t hear her laugh, her smile, her confused face. He can’t feel her embrace at night. He can’t hug her anymore. He can’t kiss her anymore. He can’t stare at her sleeping figure anymore. He can’t feel her. He lost her for forever.

The maids can see the sourness and the emptiness in his eyes. He just likes a walking corpse. No soul at all. He walks to their bedroom and locks the door. He locks himself in the room.

Kai put his things on the floor and walks to the bed. He sits at her side of bed where she usually sleeps. He caresses the pillow and he can smell her scent. Silently, he cries while hugging the pillow. “I’m sorry Subin …. I’m so sorry …..” he keeps crying.

---

“Can any of you reach him?” Suho asks the other members and they all shakes their head, saying no. “Gosh …. I’m so sorry for him….” Chanyeol says and the others nod in respond. “I can’t believe she’s gone ….” Sehun says, “We all do.” D.O says.

“Hyung said the ceremony will take place tomorrow,” Lay says too, “So let’s head back and prepare for tomorrow,” Xiumin says and they all get back to the dorm.

---

“Hey, wake up. The sun rises already.” a voice wakes Kai up, he slowly opens his eyes and found Subin smiling at him. He widens his eyes because he can’t believe with what he sees. “You’re here?” she just nods and smiles, “Come on sleepyhead, wake up. We’re going to be late!” Subin tries to wake him up from the bed and he slowly starts to smile. He quickly wakes up and hugs her tightly.

“Aren’t you…” Subin put her finger on his lips, “I’m here now, and that what’s important now.” she says and he smiled. “This isn’t a dream?” she shakes her head and he can’t help but smiles widely.

“I missed you,” he whispers and he can hear her giggles as she combing his hair with her fingers. “I know, I love you.” she whispers back.

-

Kai wakes up only to find himself in the empty bedroom, still alone. He looks around and finds no trace of her.

“Subin? Where are you? Subin?” he calls out her name but no answer. She’s gone yesterday.

He stares at their wedding photo that hangs right above the TV in front of their bed. They just get married for a year and he lost her.

“NOOO!!!! SUBIN!!!” he cries out loud and drowns his face to the bed again.

---

Everyone come to the ceremony, lots of directors, shareholders, and some old friends come and say their condolences to him. Kai stands right beside her photo with soulless expression. The other EXO members taking turns to accompany him. He smiles a bit when people come to hug him, his sister and all of his family comes to support him.

“Be strong, okay?” Jungah says to her little brother and he just nods, “Thanks for coming, nuna.” he says as they hug.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” D.O asks him and he nods, “I’ll be fine, hyung. Don’t worry, you guys should get back for tomorrow, it’s late now. I’m going to stay a bit longer.” Kai says to the guys and they just bid their goodbye to him. The place for the ceremony is now empty. Mr. Park already asks him to go home.

“Sir, we need to go home because you need to go to the company tomorrow. Miss Subin leaves a lot of things for you,” Mr. Park says and he just nods before take a glance at her photo that put in a big altar with lots of flower around it.

“Goodbye, baby.” he says and leaves with the guards.

---

“He’s not going to make it, trust me. He doesn’t know anything about this company, I’m sure a lot of shareholders will hold a petition against him in a couple weeks. Until then, stay low.” Byungjin smirks.

---

The TV starts to broadcast the ceremony that take place earlier that day, how depressed he looks and what will happen to Hwanseong Group next. A lot of people have speculates that Kai will be the next chairman and CEO for the group. A lot shows support but a lot also shows concern about the stability of the company and what will happen if he rules the company.

Mr. Park’s right, Subin leaves a lot of things for him. She has appointed him as her guardian in her will if something goes wrong. This makes him become the chairman of the giant Hwanseong Group and also the most influential businessman in Asia. He got a lot of responsible in his shoulder and tomorrow he will start to take that responsibility she left for him.

Kai stares at her photo for a long time before he goes to bed, he prays that these all just a dream and that when he wakes up the next morning he will see her right next to him and hear her giggles in the morning.

“I miss you,” he cries again.

---

A/N : One more to gooooo~~~~ I think(?) Kkkkk~ don't forget to leave your comment down bellow and keep reading! Thank you for all the new subbers, welcome new readerss♥♥♥♥