Happy

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

Kai has arrived safely on his dorm, well, not really though.

“YOU BETRAYER!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU HAVE THAT DINNER WITH HER????”

“GIVE US OUR SOUVENIRS!!!”

“KAI-YAHH~~~~ I’M YOUR CHANYEOL-HYUNG~~~”

“KAI, GET RID OF YOUR LUGGAGE FROM MY BED!”

“KAI, GET BACK HERE!”

“KAI!”

“KAI-YAHHH !!!!”

The members are flooding him with tons of questions and nags. “Hyung, you all are so mean.” Kai says while giving away the souvenirs. He stays a night in the mansion and heads back to the dorm to give out the souvenirs they bought before.

“Anyway, how did you know I had a dinner with Subin?” Kai asks the all and they stops opening the souvenirs. Xiumin sighs, Suho is trying to make some excuse, meanwhile the others look at each other.

“How?” Kai asks them again.

“It’s… It’s all over the media.” Sehun finally breaks the silence, Kai frowns and quickly checks the magazine on their coffee table. “This is …. Too much.” Kai sighs heavily. “Well, we wanted to tell you before you came home but, we’re kind of…. You know, hesitated?” Xiumin quickly fix the situation.

“It’s okay, hyung. It’s not me whom I worrying about.” Kai flips over the magazine. He knows that Subin is still afraid of paparazzi and everything that he thinks normal in his life. He afraid she will freak out in a bad way.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure she’s already get used to it.” Sehun assures his hyung and Kai just nods.

---

“Have you seen it, miss?” Mr. Park asks Subin as she makes herself comfortable in her seat like usual. “The articles? The news? Yeah, I’ve seen it.” Subin says and starts to recap all the files that she missed.

“I can see the look in your eyes, miss.” Mr. Park smiles as he put another cup of tea on her desk, “That’s an intense observation, I suppose.” Subin just smiles. “Have you settled down with it, miss?” Mr. Park asks her again, Subin thinks for a while. She does realize that her life changes after Kai came. She knows that his feelings towards her is unconditional, she is hers.

“I think I have found my life back,” Mr. Park just nods as he smiled and leaves her room.

---

“Going home?” Suho asks Kai who’s packing his bag and looks like is preparing to go home. “Yeah, I promised to buy her a big bix of ice cream on my way home, hyung.” says Kai.

“So, how are you doing with the marriage life?” Suho sits on the sofa, the rest of the members have left early to get their ‘beauty-sleep’ time. “I’m doing unexpectedly great? I’m sure you do know how we’re doing, hyung.” Kai says to Suho as the younger male also takes a seat beside him.

“Well, based on your non-stop-smiling-face after texting and calling her, yeah, I think I have a clear vision about it.” Suho laughs and Kai joins the laughter. “You should go home now, then. See you tomorrow,” Kai nods and bids his goodbye to his leader.

After Kai leaves, Suho goes to a room on the 6th floor. “How is he doing?” Lee Sooman asks him, “He’s much better than just okay, seonsaengnim” Suho takes a seat on the sofa. “I’m sure he is,” Sooman just laughs.

---

Kai arrives at home and knows that Subin is already at home. “Good evening, master.” Mr. Park bows at him and he greets him back. He quickly goes to their bedroom and finds Subin fell asleep on the bed. He just smiles as he put off his coat, bag, and a big box office cream on the table by the TV. He decides to take a shower first before wake her up.

Subin knows someone came into the room but she doesn’t bother to open her eyes as she feels too sleepy to do so.

Kai finishes his shower and Subin is still sleeping. He takes the ice cream box and wake her up, “Are you sure you want to missed this ice cream craze?” he whispers on her ear and she opens her eyes. “I knew it, it was you!” Subin hit his arm jokingly and he just laughs. “Come one, I risked my life for this ice cream.” Subin just laughs at him as she the TV, “Risked what? I thought you could teleport to anywhere,” she takes the ice cream box from his hand and begins to eat it.

“Hey! That’s not fair! Give it to me,” Kai says and tries to take it back from her, Subin just laughs and still eating the ice cream despite his effort to take it back. She ends up lying to his chest as they eats the ice cream together.

“This is your favorite movie? Really?” Kai asks her and she nods as a movie starts on the TV, ‘Wait….’ Kai frowns as he realizes what movie that’s playing on the screen. “I’m sorry,” she looks at his facial expression. “Kris-hyung,” Kai says and just smiles, ‘Somewhere Only We Know’.

“Have you seen it before?” she asks him and he nods, ”Before Tao left, he asks us to watch it with him together in the dorm.” Kai says as he fed her a scoop of ice cream. “This movie is damn romantic, I love the scenes where they walk around the Prague.” Subin find his hand and played with it. “What? Do you think the vacation isn’t enough?” he put his face closer to hers and she laughs. “What do you think? Is it really enough?” she teases him back.

“Of course not, almost all of honeymoon trips ended up with pregnancy.” Kai said nonchalantly and Subin hits him. “YAH! ert!” Subin yelled and he just laughs at her reaction, “What? I’m telling you the truth. My noona got pregnant after her honeymoon trips.” Kai teases her again and suddenly they have a ‘wrestling-match’.

“Gosh, I hate you.” Subin says, “I love you too,” Kai whispered as they back to watches the movie.

---

“Tomorrow morning, release the photos of her boyfriend that nobody ever knows before. The accident photos,” Byungjin says to his secretary and he nods.

“Let her feel the pain one more time,” Byungjin just smirked.

---

A/N : Updated^^ Pleasee, leave your comments down bellow T___T tons of subbers without half of it leave any comment ..... Please, tell me what do you think about this story and my updatesT___T Anyway, merry christmas everyone~!!