Hello

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

 

A couple hours earlier ……

Kai was sitting in the end of his bed, he was going to leave for Japan tonight but he couldn’t deny the fact that Subin’s board meeting was bothering him. It felt like another debut showcase, another tingling feeling in his heart.

“Hyung, I’m going to be late for the airport. Yeah, I know. Please just let me take the other plane. I promise I’ll be there, yeah … You know …. Okay, please just let the others know… Okay, thanks a lot hyung. I owe you.” he ended his call with his manager.

---

“Sir,”

“Yes, I know. I knew this would come.” Lee Sooman just laughed like a father who already knew his son would have done something silly.

“What should we do?” his assistant asked him, “Let it be, he’s an adult now. Don’t do anything for now.” the assistant nodded and left his office.

---

The press was waiting in front of Hwanseong Group’s building. Suddenly, they saw a black sport car approaching them and they began to wondering and stand up, get ready to take pictures and asked that person a question.

“Shoot….” Kai cursed to himself and began to searching for his mask and caps. He never thought that the reporters would be waiting in front of the building like what always happen to him and EXO in front of SM building. He prepared himself quickly and get off from his car.

“Who’s that?”

“Can’t see his face ….”

“Is it her husband?”

“Say some words please!”

Reporters kept asking him as he made his way to the main lobby, Mr. Park who had been told by him before nervously waiting in the lobby. “Master,” he called and Kai looked at him though his mask and cap. “Where is it?” he asked and Mr. Park quickly guided him to the meeting room while taking off his cap and mask.

---

He could hear people were talking loudly before he entered the room and when he did, he could see Subin’s frustrated face in front of the board directors and shareholders. Everyone were looking at his direction and he looked at Subin’s shocked face.

“I’m sorry I’m late, I just got back from a schedule.” Kai said and makes his way towards Subin. Subin was completely shocked. “Y-you …..” she says and he just smiles.

“I think this is my first meeting, let me introduce myself first. My name is Kim Jongin, I’m Subin’s husband. Nice to meet you.”

He bowed to the directors and shareholders also some of the company’s executives. People gasped and murmuring something, chaos began once again.

“The only explanation why the rumors started and why I never show my face or revealed my identity is because I’m not ready to acknowledge the fact that I’m married to Subin. We do love each other and it is not true that our marriage is scripted. We just wanted our marriage life and private life stayed under the radar. I’m sorry for the inconvenience and rumors. I hope all the questions are answered. Thank you.” Kai ended his speech and took Subin who was still too shocked to ‘function’ out from the meeting room.

Walking rapidly to the main lobby and then exited the building. As they were heading to his car, the reporters started taking pictures.

“It’s an EXO member!”

“EXO’s KAI!”

“It’s Kai!”

“Is he her husband???!”

The reporters started to make speculations, surprisingly, Kai used his wedding ring and purposely show it to them. The reporters become chaos and their cameras busily taking pictures. In a couple minute, they successfully entered his car and left

---

“What are you doing here?”

Subin asked him as he was driving the car, leaving Hwanseong Group’s complex. He kept looking at the rear mirror and became relaxed when he couldn’t see any cars going after them.

“I can’t—No, I won’t let you through this alone,” he said and she was surprised that he’d say that. She never thought that he’d think like that. But she’s glad that he indeed thinks about her, she’s happy.

“I don’t want you to through this problem alone, I know we may be just a scripted-married couple but I’m not an actor so I couldn’t act like I don’t care.” Kai said again as he stopped his car near by the Han River. She closed her eyes and sighed loudly as if a heavy weight was lifted from her weight. She knew that more news and problems will come after them but knowing his concern, she felt that she’s at ease.

“Thank you,” she said and both looked at each other’s eyes. An eye contact that they never made before, a long and deep one. “Thank you so much.” she said and hug him. 

---

a/n : hello everyone~~~~ Thanks for reading and subscribing this story:DDD Pleasee don't be a silent readerT____T Tell me what do you think about this:)) I love reading your comments. Anyway, EXO won MMA's album of the year!!!! The show was hell a lot of fun<3 Congrats for BB and other artists too^^ Don't forget to comment guys:DD