Tired

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

“Now, you may kiss the bride.” the priest said, then Yoora and her husband kissed. Everyone clapped their hands, “Before the real party started, let’s hear a congratulatory song from Lee Subin.” Everyone clapped their hands again.

“First of all, of course congrats for your marriage and thanks for not telling to sing a song that you personally asked me to sing today,” everyone laughed, “I hope you both will live happily and will be forever together.” Subin said and the pianist started to play again, Kai recognize the song. “My Answer,” he thought to himself.

Subin sang EXO’s ‘My Answer’ and everyone quickly fell for her voice. Kai admit it that her voice is really clean and soothing that she’d be perfect for any type of songs. The dress that she wore glow even more because of her voice, Kai couldn’t take his eyes off from her. It seems like she was playing a character in a drama that her expression matched well with the song. The song didn’t sound like male’s song because of her flawless performance.

“It’s you …” she ended her performance and everyone clapped their hands, “That’s my noona,” Yoonsang said while laughing with Youngjin and Kai. Subin get back to the three of them, “That was fantastic!” Youngjin said and Subin just laughed. “I am fantastic, thank you?” they laughed together. “Anyway, are you going to stay until late in this party?” Yoonsang asked Subin, “Maybe not? My husband is having a cold now, he needs more rest,” Subin said while pointing at Kai.

“Ahh, I see…” Yoonsang said and Youngjin looked at Kai. Suddenly, Subin grabbed his arms and whispered something to him. “Just follow the game, now whispered me back something so that they won’t ask anything.” Kai lowered her face and said, ”Yes, madam.” She laughed a little before slightly slapped his arm.

“Oho, just because you’re married, you don’t have to showing off like that.” Yoonsang nodded along at Youngjin’s words.  “Shut up,” Subin said and they all laughed together.

 “Subin,” an old man showed up and Subin greeted him, “Appa, where’ve you been?” Youngjin asked his father as he walked up to him. “I was talking with those executives over there. It’s been a while, right Subin? Is this your husband?” Choi Byungjin changed his topic from his son to Subin and Kai. “Ah yeah, he is. Uhm this is Mr.Choi Byungjin, one of a shareholder in the company. Sorry, but m husband is having a cold now, so…” the latter nodded in understanding manner. “Of course, we could meet up again next time. All right then, see you all.” Mr.Choi said and left them all.

Then, Subin and Kai started their meal as the other guests did too. The party wasn’t a standing party but a fine dining party. “Let’s go home after this, I need to sleep for tomorrow’s schedule.” Kai whispered to her and she nodded.

“President Lee!” someone called Subin and she abruptly stands up and greeted that person. A couple minutes later she was involved in a conversation with some important people. “Yes, of course.” Subin said and then a while later, they ended their conversation to continued their meals.

---

“Naw, you’re going home now?” Yoora complained, “Grown up, you’re a married woman now.” Subin said to her and Yoora just laughed it off. “Alright, alright, you can go.” Yoora said to her and Kai. “Oppa see you ,” Subin also said to Yoora’s husband and he waved back at her.

Subin and Kai left the hotel together, then their chauffeur picked them up at the lobby. “Good evening, ma’am, sir. Be safe,” one of the bodyguards said to them as he opened the door for them.

“I’m so tired ….” Subin groaned and Kai took off his mask, “This is too much,” he sighed and closed his eyes. “This is what you should deal with if you’re with me,” Subin said, “What about when …” Kai was hesitated at first. “When what?” she looked at him, “When you parents were still alive….?” he asked her slowly, didn’t want to hurt her feelings.

She was a bit shocked at first, but then tried to calm herself down. “It’s always been like this, parties, meetings, trips, anything and everything are related to business matters. It has been a part of me since I was a kid.” Subin said while looking at the window, Kai nodded along and then he became so quiet.

Both of them drowned in their own thoughts and dozed off because they’re too tired.

---

It has been a couple days after that party and they both were busy again with their own activities. Kai toured around and participated in various events with the other EXO members meanwhile Subin had a lots of meetings and business trips.

It was an Thursday afternoon and Kai was home earlier than Subin.

“Good evening, master.” Mr.Park said as he bowed to the latter. Kai greeted him back, “Is Subin home?” he asked him. “Not yet, but miss told me that she won’t join master for the dinner as she has to work late in the office.” Mr.Park said and Kai nodded.

Then, he went to their bedroom to change his clothes and took a refreshing shower. They finished their schedule earlier because tomorrow they’ll fly to Japan for the ‘a-nation’ concert. Kai dried his hair with his towel and looked around. “Right, I even haven’t looked around the house,” he thought to himself.

That’s right, he never really get to know the big mansion where he lives now. It was only a place for him to sleep and to takes a bath in the morning before coming back to home at two or three in the morning and started his schedules again. So today, he decided to look around the house.

He got out from the bedroom and took a de tour around the mansion. He soon realized that this mansion is really big, not just big, but REALLY big. “I wonder how lonely it would be for her all these times.” he thought while walking to another room.

He found a pool room where they could play pool, a big gym, arcades room, study room, a mini movie theater that could fit 15 until 20 people, then a big garden at the back of the mansion with a mini golf course, swimming pool, basketball court, tennis court, and last but not least a greenhouse for gardening.

Lastly, he went back up to look at the last room which placed just a couple meters from their bedroom. He opened the big door and found out that it was the library at the mansion. Study room did have a lot of books but this library is just like a public library, you could find a lot of books there. The library was amazing with a nice and cozy couch where you could read books.

“Woah, this isn’t joking…..” he said while walking around the big library, he could also found a lot of photos hanged on the wall. Subin’s family’s photos. He also got to see her older brother as there was a lot of photos of Subin with a man since they were a little until her older brother finished his college as he was seen to take a picture with an academic dress.

“Ah, he is really handsome ….” Kai looked around and found a couple of photos of Subin with a man which he never knew. They both were seen happy and laughing in the photos. “Who is he …?” he wondered.

---

A/N : Guys, seriously .... Why no comments at all when I have 60 and more subbers???? WHY? I starting to hate this .... I'm going to give up on this story , really .. I mean it.... It feels like my stories aren't appreciated anymore .... Should I give up> Please, all I ask from you all is a comment =, feedbacks, about what you think of this story .....