Family

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

“Jongin, can you help me upstairs?” Mr .Kim asked from upstairs, “Ne, appa. Wait here, I’ll be back.” he said and left to upstairs. Subin was left in the living room, Mrs. Kim and Jungah were still in the kitchen. So she decided to help them out.

“Do you…. need any help?” Subin asked them slowly and they looked at her, “Ah, of course, you can help us. Here,” Mrs. Kim said and she asked her to help them made kimbap. “Are you sure you never did any of these?” Jungah asked her as they were making it, “Yeah, this is my first time.” Subin said. “But you’re good at these, you should really try to start cooking.” Mrs. Kim said and the three laughed.

“Eomma, can you help me please? Rahee is being fussy now,” Junghee asked as she carried Rahee who was being fussy in her arms. “Ah, okay. Wait, I’ll be back shortly.” Mrs. Kim said and then left the two in the kitchen.

As they were left alone, Jungah tried to open a new conversation with Subin. “Are you alright?” Jungah asked her and she looked at her, “I mean, Jongin told us about you. Well maybe not everything, but I do understand your position.” Jungah said again. Subin nodded and smiled, “I’m okay now unnie, thanks to him.” Subin said. “He has been our youngest at home, but he’s sure a gentleman when coming to another girl. I know him for years, trust me girl, you’re going to be impressed.” Jungah said and the two laughed.

Mrs. Kim looked at Subin and Jungah from upstairs, “I guess they are a perfect match, huh?” Junghee said as she was holding Rahee. Mrs. Kim smiled. “Yeah, even though it’s just a scenario. I’m sure they’ll last long.” Mrs. Kim smiled.

---

Subin joined their dinner and they had a wamr conversation. Subin noticed how warm Kai’s family members are. His father kept treating her like his own daughter, Mrs. Kim gave her a lot of foods and ‘pampered’ her. His sisters also treated her just like another sister of them. Subin finally felt another family vibe that she’s been longing for so long.

“So, what do you think?” Kai asked her as they were sitting in his old room. “About what?” she looked at him, “What else? My family, my parents, my …. everything. What do you think?” he asked her again. Subin was silent for a while, she thought about it.

“I love them, they’re…. They’re just, I don’t know, warm?” she said and he laughed a little, “Well, thank you. I appreciate that,” Kai said again.

Silence came between them, they were lost in their own thoughts. Subin noticed how different their relationship now. They used to quarrel and fought a lot, one peace day was impossible. But now, they were sitting in the same room, same bed, nothing bad happened.

“Why did you bring me here?” she asked him, “I noticed you missed a warm-loving family. Seeing how cold and silence your house is, I’m sure you are lonely.” Kai said and she just chuckled. “Well, thank you. I appreciate that, very much.” Subin said.

“Let’s just rest tonight and get back tomorrow.” Kai said and she nodded. They lay on his bed together, Subin was getting used to their close distance without any gap. She’s comfortable with him beside her as how comfortable he was with her. Kai put his arm around her shoulders and hold her close to him, “Sleep tight,” he whispered.

---

a/n : Okay, I'm not good with fluff, I know hahaha ..... PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS DOWN BELLOW T____T I'M BEGGING YOU MY LOVELY READERS T________T