Uncover

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

Kai sweeps the sweat on his forehead, he and the other members are practicing for their upcoming EXO’luXion concerts series. Being the main dancer means he has to give all of him to the choreographies. Chanyeol always ask him the dance moves after the choreographer left so he doesn’t want to let his hyung down. Lay and Sehun will always ask him to go practice the dance moves more.

“You should go rest,” Suho says to the main dancer as he passes him a bottle of mineral water. The others are already lying down on the floor. Their packed schedule makes them always have to move a lot from one place to another, today is the only day in this week that they could spend in the SM building all day long. Tomorrow, they’ll start their early morning schedule until the next morning before fly to China for a concert.

“I’m fine , hyung. Thanks,” Kai takes the bottle from the leader’s hand.

“You’re not,” Baekhyun says while looking at him. Kai shakes his head, “I mean it,” he says again. “We’ve read the news too, Jongin. You’re not okay,” Xiumin says. When the oldest starts calling their real name, it means the situation is serious.

Kai read the newspaper, he clearly understands the news about Kang Shinwoo. He was her wife’s boyfriend who died in a ‘car-accident’ and some photos suddenly come to the view without any real sources. Lee Sooman tells him to calm down as he will track down the sources, but he can’t. He keeps thinking about Subin, she might in danger right now.

“I’m trying to cope with it, hyung. Don’t worry and let’s just focus on the practice.” Kai stands up from his seat and starts to turn on the music again.

---

Subin keeps staring to a blank space. She’s sure that she knows what exactly happen now. It must be him.

But why?

Choi Byungjin has been her parents friends for years, he and her family is close. Mr.Choi started as the company’s operation manager and years before the accident has become one of the board directors also holds an important role in the company. She trusted him and Youngjin, his son. The two of them are close friends.

Someone knock on her door.

“Come in,” she says while continues to reading some papers. “Just sit,” Subin says and Chaeyoung sit right in front of her.

“What did you get?” Subin asks her, “He’s the man,” Chaeyoung says and gives her some photos about Byungjin meeting some guys. “How could he…..” Subin frowns, “I’ve put some tapper in his room. I’ve made sure no one knows about this, don’t worry.” Chaeyoung holds her hand and Subin thanks her.

“You know where to find a good ‘drinking friend’,” Chaeyoung stands up and Subin just laughs, “You can access the tapper right from your computer, you know it girl. You’re the technology-freaks.” Chaeyoung says again. “Thanks you,” Subin says and the latter just smiles as she leaves the room.

Subin looks at the photos again but then she just put it on the big brown envelope again. She put it in her safe box and locks it. She wants to forget it for now and focus on her job. She keeps herself busy with a lot of things around the company even checks the accounting report details by herself.

---

“See you guys tomorrow, we’ll heading to Dallas three days from now which mean Friday. So rest up for tonight, we’ll continue our practice tomorrow and Thursday is your day off.” their managers inform them while the members still lying down on the floor from exhaustion. “Good night guys,” their managers bid farewell to them.

The boys are still lying down, trying to catch their breath from the long hour practices. “Any plan for the day off?” Baekhyun asks while playing with his phone, “Coming home to check on my sister and dazing off in the café.” Chanyeol says and they all laughing together. “I’m going to sleep the whole day, passed it all from my bed.” Lay says.

“I got no plans, I think.” Kai says and get up. “Where are you going?” Chen asks him as the younger male get ready to leave the room, “Where else? I’m going first, hyung.” Kai bids his goodbye and leave the building.

As he get on to his car, a spy from Byungjin’s side is watching him and check on his car. “Yes, sir. I’ve found it.” he ends his call.

---

Subin is getting ready to go home when she remembers the tape access from her computer. She gives it a last look before finally decides to hear it, hoping that Byungjin is still in his office.

B : “You’ve found his car?”

   “Yes sir, I’ve found it. It’s a white Mercedes, I’ll make sure everything goes with the plan.

B : “You better be, make it look like an accident. Understand—“

Subin stop it and gasps. “No way.” she says and quickly dials Kai’s number.

---

Kai is driving his car when Subin calls his phone, “Hey there,” he answers her call. “Where are you right now?” he hears her voice, it’s a bit shaky. “I’m coming to your office, I’ll be there in a couple minute. Why? You sound panic.” he asks her back.  “Nothing, just don’t get off from the car. I’ll be waiting in the lobby.” Subin says.

“Oke, I’ll be there soon. Why?” Kai asks again, “Nothing, I just … want to meet you sooner? Hahaha, I’ll see you later.” Subin ends their conversation. Kai just weirdly smiles and keep driving, he too, can’t help but miss her.

---

Subin is riding the elevator when it stops on 17th floor only to find Byungjin came in. “Good night, miss.” Byungjin smirks as he sees her in that elevator. The elevator ride is very quiet as none of them say anything to each other. Before they part way in the lobby, Byungjin said “Safe trip,” the old man says as he exit the lobby only to find that Kai’s car is right in front of Byungjin’s car.

Subin quickly approached Kai’s car and find him playing with his phone. “Good night, handsome.” she enters the car. She watches Byungjin’s car passes by and exhales her breath. “What’s with that deep breath?” Kai asks her as he drives the car away from the tall building, heading home.

“Nothing, what are you going to do tomorrow?” she asks him, “Practice, then the next day is day off then going to Dallas.” Kai answers. “Really? For how many days?” she asks him, feels a bit bitter knowing that he’ll gone for a couple days away from her. Kai knows her feeling, “For three days I think. Don’t worry, I’ll be back before you realize.” he holds her hand as he’s driving. Subin just chuckles and tightens their intertwined hands.

Soon, they reach home.

---

Kai entered the bedroom with towel around his hips, he finds her lovely wife already fell asleep with a novel in her hands. He smiles and approaches her to take her novel away from her hand and put her into a more comfortable position. She groans and opens her eyes slowly, “Did I wake you up?” Kai asks her as he put her book away. “Not really….” she says slowly and then realizes that he’s not wearing anything except that towel.

Kai is walking to the walk-in-closet when he realizes that she’s looking at him, “You don’t have to undress me with those eyes if you want to,” he says and she throws him her pillow. “Gosh, you’re disgusting.” both just laugh it off.

Kai come back fully dressed and joins her in the bed. “I’m going to miss you,” Kai says when she put her head on his broad chest. “I’m going to miss you and your sleep talking at night.” Subin says, “You could always call me, I’m just one call away.” Kai says. “I know you do,” she snuggles more and he tightens his embrace around her body.

---

“Good morning, princess.” Kai whispers in her ear as she get ready for work. Subin just smiles and hug his neck, “Morning to you too,” she said and he kissed her forehead. “Heading straight to office?” he asks and she nods, she then remembers something. “Oh, can I use your car?” she asks and he furrows his brows.

“Why?” he asks her, “Nothing, just considering changing my car? Just please use my car for today, okay?” she says and he just nods. “Alright, I get the chance to use your limited edition car.” Subin hit his arms slightly, “I’m going now, okay?” Kai says and she nods. He leaves with her car keys and kisses her before he leaves.

Subin wipes and stand up from her seat, “Nothing’s wrong with the car, miss.” Mr. Park comes back and she just sighs. “I’m sure something’s wrong, the way he talked is like he’s planning something.” Subin checks her phone as she’s walking to the front door, “I’m sorry I can’t find anything, but please do call us if you find something weird, miss.” Subin just nods as she enters the white Mercedes. She closes the door and starts the engine.

As she’s driving away from her neighborhood, she finds a lot of CD in the car. She can smell the masculine scent as Kai uses the car every day. Suddenly when she’s changes her line at the highway, she can feels there’s something wrong with the car. She speeds up a little bit and tries the brake only to find the car has no reaction for it. Not slowing down not even stopping.

“Damn it,”

---

A/N : I'm so so so sorry guys for being inactive~~~ I've been busy with my showcase and homework also examsㅠㅠ for my apology, I've updated a long chapter this time~~~ also my laptop has broken "again" soooo I'm going to update the remaining chapters through my phone. I've worked on the final chapter too soooo I hope you guys will love it♥♥♥ pleasee give me a lot of comments because I want to find out about your opinion on this story!  Don't be shy or afraid, I won't bite! Hahaha, see yaa guys~

P.S sorry for any typos or grammar error~