Accident

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

She knows it coming and she must to do something risky to stop the car, she doesn’t want to hurt anyone. She must to do something.

“Come on Subin, you must think!” she says to herself.

When she saw the safety guard rails, she remembers how her father decides to crash their car to the guard rails. She looks at the speedometer, nothing’s going to change if she doesn’t do that. She knows why Byungjin plants the device in Kai’s car. He wants her to lost him in the very same way he lost everyone.

“Damn it, I’m going to kill you Choi Byungjin.” Subin says angrily and she speeds up a bit. She decides it’s the best thing to do for now, she tries to dial up Mr. Park’s number but she can’t reach him and decides to crash her car.

“I’m sorry.” she closes her eyes as she feels the car started to crash the guard rails.

---

“Why are you using Subin’s car? Or are you changing your car now?” Xiumin looks at the black Porsche. “It’s hers, I don’t know why but she asks to change car with her this morning.” Kai shrugs as they both enter the practice room.

“Damn it! You take it away from me, hyung!” Sehun is chasing Chen over the game in their phone, “No, I didn’t do anything. All I do is press that button and suddenly everything goes back to the start point. No Sehun!” Chen runs away from the younger male. ‘Gosh, those two are drunk.” Suho says. Everyone just laughs at his statement that hears like a father who gets enough from his kids.

“KAI KAI KAI!” one of their managers enters the room and quickly drags Kai out from the room, “What happens—“ Kai stopped talking when he sees the news.

‘Eye witnesses said that the white Mercedes driver lost control of her car and crash her car to the safety guard rails. Police have identifies the driver as … Oh my God, it’s the chairwoman of Hwanseong Group,21 years old Lee Subin or now also known as the wife of the famous idol EXO’s Kai. It means that the tragic accident that happened to the Lee Family a couple years ago and also her late boyfriend, Kang Shinwoo. The firefighter still trying to get her out from the car completely, Lee Subin was found unconscious. The paramedic still waiting her to give her the treatment…..’

The news anchor said and Kai stared at his car in horror. “That’s why she ….” Kai knows now why she asks for changing the car. “Oh God,” he couldn’t help but feels terribly sorry and horrible. The EXO members who start pilling up the room also stare at the TV in horror.

Kai hears his phone ringing, he picks it up without looking away from the TV screen. “Hello?” he says through the phone. “Master, miss Subin is—“ “Yes, I know. I’m watching the news now, do you know where is she being transported to?” he asks in cracked voice. “The Severance Private Hospital, master.” Kai hangs up the phone and rushes out from the room.

“Kai ….” the others stares at him in pity and Sehun is worrying about his best friend now

---

Kai arrives at the hospital only to be blocked by the press.

“Is it true that the same accident happened again?”

“What are you going to do with this, Kai-ssi?”

“Kai-ssi, is it true that it’s your car?”

Kai doesn’t bother to answers them and just enters the main lobby. A lot of people is watching him but all he got in his mind is Subin’s condition. He sees Mr. Park right in front of the surgery waiting room. “She’s still in the surgery, please calm down, master.” Mr. Park said and Kai can’t help but fell to the chairs. He still can’t take it.

“She’s going to be fine, I’m sure she is.” Mr. Park said and Kai just nods. Mr. Park leaves him alone and Kai gets an incoming call. “Jongin,” he hears Lee Sooman’s voice through the phone, “Oh, seonsaengnim, yes?” Kai asks. “I know how precious she is, she’s my niece of course I know. I need you to be with her, I know all you want is to be with her right?” Kai nods silently, “Yes, sir.” He answers. “I’m going to allow you take all the time to be with her. No need to go to Dallas.” Mr. Lee said to him. “But sir—“ “It’s okay, I understand and I’m sure everyone did. I’ll ask the promotor concert to make a mistake in your visa. Be strong, be there for her.” Mr. Lee said before he ends the call.

Kai sighs and takes a deep breathe. He’s thankful to be free from all the schedules. All he thinks about is Subin now.

---

“How did she know about the car?! Are you doing your job properly?!” Byungjin raises his voice to his man, “I’m sorry, sir. I didn’t expect her to change car.” the man in suit lowers his head. “But, in fact, she’s making my job easier. Right, Youngjin?” he asks his son who just keeps silent.

“Dad, aren’t we too evil for this?” Youngjin suddenly asks his father, Byungjin furrows his brows and quickly sent his man outside.

“What are you talking about? Are you starting to be soft towards her?” Byungjin asks him, “Whatever, we’re just going too far. We are wealthy enough, aren’t you aware of it?” Youngjin said as he stands up from his seat. “We need to stop this. We’re just like another greedy people out there.” Youngjin says and leaves the room.

---

Kai is still waiting in front of the surgery room, it’s been five hours since Subin entered the surgery, five torturing hours for Kai. The nurses come in and out, gives no explanation about Subin’s condition except gives him an assuring smile that she’ll be okay. He sees a couple of nurses rushing to the surgery room with a couple of machines and some even carry lots of blood bag. Sometimes he thinks of the most horrible scenario that might happen. But every time he tries to be stronger, he kept remember about her laugh, her smile, her everything,

Suddenly the door are opened, he quickly stands up and approaches the doctors. There’s around 10 specialists and general surgeons who do the surgery. Mr. Park also approaches them, “How is she, doc?” Kai asks the oldest and maybe the most senior doctor that stands right in front of them.

“I’m sorry…. We’ve done our best,sir.” the doctor says as he and the other doctors lower their head.  “We’re really sorry, sir....” they all say and leave him with Mr. Park. Kai falls to the floor and cries. “No way,” he whispers to himself while crying. He lost her.

He lost her.

“Master, we will have the ceremony tomorrow.” Mr. Park says, Kai is still sitting on the floor, wordless. He can’t speak or think about anything. He misses her.

“Master?” Mr. Park asks him but still gets no respond from him, he sighs and pats him on the shoulder. “Please be strong, everyone needs you.” he whispers to the younger man, he leaves first to take care of everything.

Kai gets a call, it’s Suho. He doesn’t have any energy left, but he can’t ignore his call. “Hello hyung,” he says with a shaky voice, “How is she? Is she okay?” Suho asks him through the phone. Kai can’t answer his question, he can’t process anything in his head right now. “Hello? Jongin? What happened? Are you still there?” Suho grows concern.

“I lost her, hyung. She’s gone,” Kai says.

---

A/N : Updated^^ don't forget to leave your comments down below~~ oh also, I'm free next week so I might finished the story soon~ poor kai ㅠㅠ