Missing

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

“Right now, there’s no comment about the speculations whether EXO’s Kai is really Hwanseong Group’s chairwoman and CEO Lee Subin’s husband or not.”

The news anchor said just like the other channels. Subin has been flipped over the channels but couldn’t find any interesting program, all the programs were talking about her whether a news show, entertainment program, anything. It feels like the world really want to connected to her.

Subin has been spending the last two days at home, avoided any public place or any contact with the public after Kai openly admitted their marriage in front of the board directors, shareholders, and executives. She worked from her office at home and regularly asked Mr. Park about the company’s situation.

“I don’t know if this is a good thing or a bad thing but the stocks keep rising, miss. Started 2.3% yesterday and then another 1.7% earlier today. There’s a clear answer and everyone inside that meeting room already know master’s identity.” Mr. Park said as he reporting news to Subin. “I guess EXO-impact is that great, huh?” Subin jokingly said and Mr. Park also laughed.

 “Has uncle said anything to you?” Subin asked him, “Not yet, miss. Chairman Lee hasn’t said anything to us except telling us to wait the moment.” Mr. Park said to her and she nodded. “I see, thank you. You can go,” she said again and Mr. Park left the room.

Her uncle, Lee Sooman, hasn’t said anything yet. There’s no official report or news showing that he has released any statement regarding this issue. She decided to give him a call.

“Yoboseyo?” her uncle answered the call, “Subin , how are you?” he asked her.  “I’m fine, just want to ask you something. Why didn’t you release any statement yet?” she asked him and the old man in the other line just laughed. “Not now, honey.  I’ll tell you when the right time is, don’t worry.”  Lee Sooman calmed her down. “Besides, the kids are having their Tokyo Dome concert series and it will end tonight.” he said again, “But they still have their next dome series right? I should hide for a long time then,” she said.

Why wait? We can release it while they’re having their concert. No one would check it, I mean by the end of the concert. Release it five minutes before the concert end. People will check it tomorrow.” her uncle joked and Subin just shook her head. “Just tell me when you’re ready, uncle.” she said and he bid his goodbye to his niece as they ended the call.

Subin put her phone and rested her back, sighed. She couldn’t deny that she missed talking with Kai. For the past two days, he has been texting and calling her. After they spent about an hour, Subin decided to drove him to the airport. On the way to the airport, they kept talking and Kai made sure that he was going to left her for Japan with a relaxed condition.

---

“Where do you want to go? Do you have something to do?” Kai asked her, she still resting her head on his chest and he hold her close. Skinships became more normal for them, especially after he found her in the study.

“Nothing, how about you?  Didn’t you say that you’re going leave for Japan today?” she asked him and he nodded, “Yeah, the others are already left a couple minutes ago.” he said. “Really? I’m so sorry for troubling you, you don’t need to….” she sat up and he just laughed.

“No, it’s okay. I wanted this, remember? Don’t be sorry,” he said and she looked at him in the eye. “When are you going to leave?” she asked him again, “Next flight will be in an hour, manager-hyung has been waiting for me though.” Kai checked his phone.

“Let’s switch, I’ll drive you there.” Subin said and Kai just nodded.

-

“You really like this song?” Kai asked her and Subin just sang along to Taeyeon’s ‘I’. “Yeah, why not? The lyrics are actually describes me and my life. It matches me well.” Subin said.

Kai played with his phone but still trying to listening to her voice, her voice is soft and tender. A voice that any singer would like to have, but unfortunately, that beautiful voice are hidden.

“You do know your voice is amazing, right?” he asked her and she looked at him, “Remind me to not singing in front of you again. Thanks for reminding.” Subin said and both laughed together.

“What are you going to do next?” Subin asked him, there she goes again. Worry.

“Don’t worry about that, okay? Just focus on calming yourself.” Kai said and he grabbed her hand, “Don’t worry, okay?” she nodded and sighed.

Soon, they arrived at the airport. They could see one of his managers was waiting for him alone as the other already left for Japan earlier.

“Remember to eat well and sleep well, okay?” he asked and she nodded with a smile, “Be careful,” she said and he nodded. “I’ll text you, call you, anything. Just don’t ignore me,” Kai said and she laughed. Then, he did what she never expects.

He kissed her cheek.

“Bye,” he said and left the car, leaving her dumbfounded by his action. She could see he waved at her and then left with his manager. But she still couldn’t think about what happened and she touched her cheek. It might just a peck on her cheek, but it left a great impact on her.

She smiled and drove back home.

---

Subin looked at the message that Kai sent earlier this morning, she laughed at his photo with Sehun who just get up from bed.  She scrolled up and down of their conversation for the last two weeks. Their relationship is getting better. Suddenly her phone ringing, a name she knows and has been waited for a while. She smiled and slide across the screen to answer the phone.

Hey, it’s me.” the other line said

“I know,” she smiled.

---

a/n : Sorry for another failed fluff ....... I don't know what gotten me lol anyway, thanskf or the new subbers and commenters(?) You guys don't know how much the comments mean for me :)) Don't forget to leave your comment bellow, I do read your comments guys^^ Thank you~~~