Breaking news

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

“What are we going to do now?” Subin asked him as they were lying down in their bed, since they got nothing to do they decided to stay at home. “Are you ready for this?” Kai asked her, she tightened her grip on his hand. He caressed her hand to calm her down, made sure that she felt safe and calmed down.

“For this? Yeah, I suppose to.” Subin sighed and rested her head on his chest, he just smiled. “Come on, we can through this together.” he lowered his head to her ear and she chuckled. “Promise me you’ll never leave me.” she looked at him, “Of course I promise, we’ll get through this together, okay?” Subin nodded.

---

The next morning they decided to go to their routine, Subin heads to the company and Kai went to SM building. The reporters were waiting for them and they just kept silent, Kai said that he has a way to solve it already so Subin just trusted him and kept silent.

“Is it true that you are married to Lee Subin?”

“Kai please answer the question”

“Why did you hide it from the public?”

Kai continued to enter the company with a smile and kept silent, he was going to meet Lee Sooman.

---

“Aren’t you going to do anything? Say something maybe?” Youngjin asked as he was sitting in her office, just hanging around like he used to do. “Later on, he has his own plan. Which I, myself don’t know exactly what is it.” Subin said.

“Yeah, sure. I think he has a plan already, mind yourself out.” Youngjin said and Subin just laughed, “Thank you,” Subin said and Youngjin got a call. “Hey, I gotta go now. See you around,” Youngjin said after he answered his call and she bid him a goodbye as he left her office.

Subin stopped reading and wondered what Kai was up to, he said that everything will be alright and they’re going to be just fine be he didn’t tell her what was he going to do. She looked at her phone, no calls, no messages. Still, nothing.

“Aish, why should I worry about this?” she shrugged her thoughts and decided to focus on her work again, she had a lot of documents to read and sign. The atmosphere in the company was normal, nothing weird happened. The stocks were alright and Subin thought it was going to be another day of weekday until Chaeyoung broke into her office.

“Subin! You have to see this!” Chaeyoung said in a loud voice as she turned the TV on, Subin was confused at first but then widened her eyes as she saw her so-own-called husband on the screen.

“Yes, it’s true. We met when we’re at high school. She’s 1 year junior and a good friend of Sehun. She’s a close friend of the members too and we got married ten months ago. It’s not true that it was a scenario-made marriage. We DO love each other, I just couldn’t bring myself to tell this to all of you as I know she might be uncomfortable if we announced it from the first time. I hope that everyone will understand about us and I also hope that the fans will understand my decision. This is my private life and I beg everyone to not disturbing my wife as she wasn’t that comfortable with these cameras all around her.”

The reporters could be heard laughing at his last sentence and he did too as he kept looking at the cameras. Subin thought that her heart stopped.

“We decided to keep it for ourselves because I want to keep our private life for ourselves but then I realized that I am a celebrity and everything that I do will be broadcasted and written down on articles. Now I am proudly announced that I am a married man and I am the husband of Lee Subin. Me and my wife sincerely ask for forgiveness to the public especially my fans, EXO-L. Thank you,”

Kai left the press and walked into the other direction as the press started to asking question again but he ignored it and just smiled as he walked to the van.

Subin was left dumbfounded as she didn’t know what was happening and what should she do. “Hey, is it true?” Chaeyoung asked her and she just nodded. “That’s just amazing, really.” Chaeyoung was a bit shocked. “What? You’re going to ask me a signature?” Subin and she just laughed, “Sorry, miss, my favorite is SHINee. Anyway, I’ll be going back to work. Introduce me to him sometimes, won’t you?” Chaeyoung said as she was leaving the room. “Later,promise!” Subin said and get back to work.

She was quiet flustered by Kai’s sudden statement and check all the portal website and found that her name has become number one in every search engines. He never told her before about his plan, she was shocked by the sudden news.

---

“That’s it, it’s time to get the game begin.”

“Yes, dad” Youngjin said.

---

“That was somewhat heroic, you know.” Baekhyun said as everyone sat and gathered in the practice room after the so-called ‘emergency-press-conference’ happened right in front of SM building earlier. “Thanks hyung, I assume that as a praise.” Kai said and they all laughed together. “What is happening to Subin now though? She didn’t know anything about this, right?” D.O asked.

“Maybe she just continued working,” Kai said while checking the news that has his photos and Subin’s photos on it, “Or searching and surfs the web about herself.” Sehun said and shook his head. “What?” Lay confused, “She has this some kind of amazed-by-our-world thing, you know.” Sehun said again.

“But then I’m still curious, I better go to visit her and check on her.” Kai said as he get up and prepared to left. “Are you sure with those reporters waiting for you in front of the company?” Xiumin’s words made the younger turned and stopped.

“She’s officially my wife now, I have the rights to see her.” Kai said and left, leaving the others shouting and yelling weird words including ‘kkaebsong’ all the way.

“He has grown up,” one of EXO’s managers said to Lee Sooman as they watched Kai left the company through the back door, “He is, that’s why I choose him.” Lee Sooman just laughed.

---

Kai drove his car at full speed and arrived at Hwanseong Group’s complex in 15 minutes. Just like what he expected, he saw a bunch of reporters were waiting in fornt of the main office building. As he drove his car passed by the main building block, his phone rang.

Subin

He smiled and answered the call. “Hey,” he said to the caller, “That was amazing, I appreciate your braveness.” she said through the phone and he laughed a little as he drove around the complex slowly. Hwanseong Group’s main offices are placed in one big complex named ‘Dream City’ in the center of Digital Media City.

“Thanks, great to heard it.” Kai said, “Stop circling around, I know you’re here. Go to the insurance building. Mr. Park will be waiting for you there.” Subin said. “Okay, see you later.” he smiled and ended the call.

Kai did what she had said before and he really found Mr. Park waiting for him in the basement along with a couple bodyguards. “Welcome master, follow me please. Miss has been waiting for you.” Mr. Park said as they entered the Hwanseong Insurance Company’s building. Suddenly Mr. Park pulled out his ID card and let an automatic scanner to scan his card.

A door opened and he found out that it was a restricted area. They walked down the stairs and walked all along the long tunnel. “This is an emergency exit made by the late chairman in case something went wrong. Miss Subin has asked me to let you entered this area.” Mr. Park said and Kai nodded. The tunnel wasn’t dark, it was full with lights and he felt like as if he was walking down a secret government agencies like in the movies.

After a couple minutes, they finally arrived in front of a door and it was opened automatically. “Let’s go, master.” Mr. Park said as he brought him to the elevator in the main building.

---

Subin was standing in front of her office’s big window. She looked at the amazing view of Seoul from the highest floor which is where her office placed. A knock was heard and she smiled, without answering the knock she already knew who’s knocking.

“Hey,” Kai was seen with his usual clothes, the same one on the TV earlier. She turned around and found him smiling at her. “Welcome back,” she said and he quickly walked up to her. “I suppose we’re an official couple under the public’s watch?” Kai asked her and she just laughed. “Of course, what should we do now?” she asked him.

“Nothing,” he said and she frowned, “What?” she asked him again. “Yeah, we should do nothing.” Kai said. “Are you serious?” Subin asked him again and he nodded, “Instead, I have three free days before I get back to practice with the members for MAMA this year.” he said and she raised her brows.

“Are you asking me out for a holiday or what?” Subin looked at him with weird expression, “Sort of?” Kai shrugged. “Where?” she asked him as she cleaned out her table, “Where’s that on that picture?” he asked her as he was pointing a photo on the wall. “My friend took it a few years ago when I was still in depression, he said it’s Maldives.” she said while keep organizing her desk.

“Let’s go there,” Kai said and she stopped her works to look at him, “Really? Right now?” she asked him and he nodded. “Let’s not bother thinking about anything, relaxing you know. I found out from Sehun that you’ve never had a holiday after your treatment.” Kai said and she thought about it for a while.

“Come on, you got a chance to go for a trip with an extremely attractive idol.” Kai and she threw him a paper as he laughed. “Okay, call!” she agreed to his suggestion. “Do the other members agreed to this?” Subin asked him again because she didn’t want that the other EXO members felt unfairness. “We all got the holiday, even Red Velvet, for three days.  Don’t worry about the hungs, I bet they are going to filled the dorm with chips and sodas.” they both laughed. “Okay then,” Subin get up and they both left the office.

---

“It’s them! It’s them!” the reporters were going crazy because both of them walked out of the office together, they just kept walking and didn’t bother to looked at the cameras that were flashing for them.

As soon as the car has arrived, they entered the car and left.

---

“Change of plan, they’re going to Maldives.” Byungjin’s secretary said, the old man punched his table. “,” he cursed.

“Do whatever it takes to destroy them, let the plan D began.” he said again and his secretary nodded then left.

“I’m not going to let the two of you go.” Byungjin smirked.

---

a/n : finally! And update ^^ Sorry for the wait but here it this the long chapter:DDD Pleasee do leave your comments T___T I have over 100++ subbers but not even half of you left any comments??? WHYY??? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME GUYS???? T____T Owh, and I'm going to take two weeks break because I have fiinal exams coming upT_T wich me luck and good luck for everyone who'll having their final exams too^^ Sorry for the messy chapter and once again, please leave your comments down bello ^^ LOVE YOU GUYS<3