A Date?

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

Kai drove around Seoul while Subin was occupied with her phone.The car stopped because of the traffic light and Kai looked at her.

"Where do you want to go?" he asked her, "I thought ypu had already thought about it," she said.

"Well then, let's meet someone first," he said and put on some music, EXO's newest album.

"I like this song," Subin said but still looking at her phone, "Really?" Kai asked her while driving. "Yeah ... Somehow, I'm just attached to this song as soon as I heard it." Subin said again

Kai  nodded, "I see, you're still a music lover and an art lover." Subin just laughed a little and put down her phone.  "Where are we going?" she asked him while looking around. "My noona's cafe, you remember her?" he asked and she nodded.

"Well, let's jusy say we met again because of something," she said and he agreed. 

The car ride was silence, thanks to the music that was played so the situation wasn't that awkward. The two didn't really close so it was always been awkward if the two were alone. (If they're not fighting)

Though Kai is a year older than Subin, he matured a lot. From his face structure to his body. He has grown a lot since high school, the last time Subin had a real conversation with him until they met again two months ago.

Since their marriage, the two never really spent time together until today. 

Kai parked the car in front of 'Kamong', his sister's cafe. "Hey, do you see ... you know, girls? You know what I mean." Kai asked as he put on his mask and hat. Subin looked around and saw no one, "No, I think it's quiet early so no one's here. They're still at school I think." Subin said and they both get off from the car.

"Noona! " Kai greeted a woman who was standing on the register, she waved at him. "Unnie annyeong," Subin greeted Kai's sister. "Subin! It's been a long time!" she said and Subin smiled. "The usual please," Kai said to a waitress beside his sister. 

"Will you two stay here? I haven't seen you for a while, why did you stop coming here with Sehun?" Kai's sister asked Subin and Kai looked at her. "You came here with Sehun?" Subin nodded, "A lot, I'm sorry unnie I'm just busy, you know. College, works, everything." Subin said and she got her drink that she ordered too.

"Okay then, see you noona!" Kai said as the two left her cafe.

"You came here often? With Sehun?" Kai askd her as they already in the car again, "Yeah, when he was bored with Cofioca or Chatime. We went here a lot." Subin nodded as she took a sip of her hazelnit bubble tea.

Kai took a glance at her, he just couldn't stand it that his bandmate come here together with Subin and he never know about it. He .... 

'Wait .... what happened to me. Gosh, Jongin you are crazy'

Kai shooked his head, shooed away his 'crazy' thought. 

"Anyway, where are we going to?" Subin looked at him, "Everland, I've been to Lotte World a lot. Too boring for me now." Kai answered and kept driving. 

"Aah, I see.... Neverland, huh? I've never been there since I was 12." Subin said and looked outside. "Really? I thought you went there a lot of time." Kai said unsurely. 

"What? You think I'm just another spoiled rich kid?" Subin rolled her eyes, annoyed. Kai scoffed, "Well, I thought so." 

"Then you're wrong," she said, "I'm most of the girl." Subin said again.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Kai said and kept focus on the road.

Soon they arrived at Everland, there was a few poeple there because it wasn't weekend. Kai used her black hat and black mask to avoid anyome recognize him.

"What do you want to ride first?" Kai asked Subin as they looked around, "How about T-Express? That roller coaster." Subin said and Kai looked ay the wooden roller coaster.

"Okay, let's go..." Kai said and they began to line up for the enter the roller coaster. "But you'll see my actual self here, is it okay with you?" Subin asked him as they line up. "What?" Kai still didn't get it, "I'm afraid of heights. " she said and he widened his eyes.

"No way, you seems brave when we had a camp that time. You know, wall climbing." Kai said and they moved forward. "I'm serious, really." Subin said.

 They finally sat on one of the seat in that roller coaster, Subin looked around and rubbed her hands together in anxiousness.

Kai could see it as he took a glance at her. Soon the ride started and the roller coaster began to moving. Subin took a deep breathe. She inhaled, exhaled. Inhaled. Exhaled.

When the ride started to go to the top, Subin closed her eyes but the suddenly someone grabbed her left hand and she opened her eyes only to saw Kai grabbed her hand but looked to the other way.

When they arrived at the top, Subin closed her eyes tightly.

"This is gonna be the best part of the ride. Scream, scream out loud if you scared."

Then, they were released from the top. Subin felt her stomach was shaken. She tightened her grip on his hand. 

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Subin scream out loud, Kai laughed happily as he could felt the ride again. It has been a while since he was there with the other EXO members.

Soon the ride was ended and everyone get off from it. Some was happy, excited, scared, or even too dizzy to walk and wanted to throw up.

Subin and Kai get off from the ride, she still has a blank expression. Kai looked at her and couldn't help but laughed. 

"Why are you so shocked?" he asked her, "Gosh, you knkw why." she rolled her eyes.Kai laughed slightly, "Yeah, sorry. I thought you were lying. You were like a boy with long hair, you were the most brave girl in the school." Kai said.

"Is that a compliment?" Subin scoffed, "Now, let's ride ....." Kai started to observed their surrounding.

They spent their day in Everland and finallt went home at 5 p.m. They started to get a long, well at least just some quarrel occurred. 

"Welcome back home, miss and master." Mr.Park greeted the two as they entered the house. "Dinner are ready, miss." he said again.

 "Any updates?" Subin asked Mr.Park as she and Kai began to ate, "Everything is going under control today, miss. Nothing happened. I've already put the reports on your desk." Mr.Park answered.

"Any important events this week?" Subin as she and Kai began to ate. "Yes, miss. It's Miss Yoora's wedding on Saturday, two days from now." Mr.Park answered.

Kai raised his brows, "Thank you." Subin said and Mr.Park left 

"Who's wedding?" he asked her, "My cousin, from my father side." Subin answered and he nodded. She though about something for a while and the looked at Kai.

"Hey, Kai." she said and he looked up from his food, "Would you .... You know, come with me to the wedding?" she hesitantly asked him.

Kai looked at her, silence for around 30 seconds. 

"Yes, I would love to." he answered. When she heard the word 'love', her heart race fastly. 

'No way ... This is not happening.'

---

Subin was already reading the reports on the bed when Kai joined her. He played with his phone for a while before he looked at her.

"Hey," she looked at him back, "Thanks for accompanying me today," he said again. She stared at him for a while before smiled a bit, "Thanks for everything today, I've never went out to enjoy my time like how we did today. " Kai smiled back and then he went to sleep first 

Subin looked at him and then began to read again. Her smiled changed into a serious expression as she read something on the paper.

Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency investigation om Hwanseong Group's family car accident : intended or a planned accident by a third party. 

-----

A/N : Hello guys~~~ updated^^ sorry took so long because I was and still away from home for a vacation. Thanks for the amazing comments, still waiting the others to comment. Come on, out if 50 subbers only 6 who left comments? ㅠㅠ Pleasee leave me your comment , I need it so badly because your comments are my strength! My holiday will be finished soon and I'm going to enter high school so bear with me if I took too long to update but I'll try my best to update soon!! Don't forget tkeave you comments♥♥