All Day

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

With that silly question about asking her to ‘accompany’ him all day long on his free day, Subin and Kai ended up walking around in Apgujeong’s Rode Street. Although it was work hours and most of his fans are still busy with school, classes, or even work. Kai wore a mask to hide his identity and a cap. Maybe some would still recognize him but he doesn’t really care.

“Can you see? That mask almost covered up your face.” Subin asked him before they get off from the car, “I’m okay, luckily my hair isn’t really weird now so anyone could barely notice me.” Kai said.

“You know I never went to this street except with my members.” Kai honestly said, “Really? You’re kidding, right?” Subin furrowed her eyes. “Really, I’m serious. I dated someone back in my senior year right before my debut but we never went to public places because she doesn’t really like crowds.” he said again. “Wow, the opposite. A guy who I dated before really likes to bring me go around even outside the country. He likes foods so he would travel the whole world only to try some foods.” Subin smiled at the memories as they kept walking.

Kai noticed how happy she was remembering about her past, it feels like it wasn’t ended yet. Just another folded story.

“Such a nice guy to a brat like you,” Kai started and she hissed, “Shut up, you jerk. Now come one keep up your pace, I’m going to show you how I enjoy my life.” she said and they went into MCM flag store. “I went here a couple times though…..” Kai said and looked around. EXO photos are everywhere in that store since they were the model for the brand and since then have been advertising the brand.

“Good morning, miss.” one of the shop assistant approached the two as they looked around. “Can I get two of these with black and white?” Subin quickly pointed to the newest collection in that store, “Yes, of course. Please wait for a moment.” the lady said and left them for a while. “You will definitely buy them? Right now?” Kai asked her, “I always check the latest collection from their official website so when I go to the store, I don’t need to look around for hours. I just need to ask the size or colors.” Subin answered him as she looked at the pouch section.

“This is the newest one that has just arrived this morning from Munich, would you like the both of them?” the shop assistant asked her and came with the bags that she asked for. “Yes, please. Also this one …” Subin pointed at a pouch. “Yes, of course.” The shop assistant left again.

“So this is how you spent your money?” Kai asked her as she finished to paid her bags and they left the store together, “Yeah, how about you? How did you spent your time and money?” Subin asked him.

“Eating and sleeping? Really, I never get out from the dorm unless it is really really urgent or I really get bored at the dorm when half of us have schedule. But if most of us stay at dorm, we play around and order foods. Except Sehun, he always go somewhere until dinner time to eat with us at dorm and play till late night.” Kai answered her as he drove away from Apgujeong.

“Yeah, he always budging me on my study or my office only for bubble tea.” both of them laughed together, “You two are really close, huh?” Kai asked her again. Subin wondered for a while, “Well, yeah? He listens to me and I listen to his problems and worries. He was sort of my brother yet can be really annoying at some time. “ Kai nodded along.

“Since when did you two befriend? I mean, he always tell us about you and since the start of high school you two seems close, you know. You, Sehun, Daeun, and Seulgi.” Kai asked her again, “You knew that?” Subin furrowed her brows and he chuckled. “Of course, the whol school also know how close you four are along with Hyunbin. Gosh, you five could debut as a co-ed group.” Kai said and Subin hit his arm.

“Shut up, we’re just hanging out together you know.” she paused before continued on, “Sehun was also born in a well-off family, we met on junior high school. We attended the same school and amazingly shared the same class for three years straight. That’s why we are close.” Kai nodded in understanding manner.

“I see that coming on ….” he said as he stopped the car because of the traffic light, “Anyway, how did my uncle choose all of you. I’m sorry, let’s say the twelve of you.” Subin asked him back now. “We? I don’t know, we just passed the monthly exam like always and then boom~ There’s 12 of us in one dorm.” Kai raised his hands to duplicate an exploding bomb.

“Why?” he asked her back, “Because all of you born in a well-off family, it seems like you guys don’t even need to work anymore. But then you come in one group and all, but the only person who got caught is Suho.” Subin said.

“Because his face shows the golden ration, you know. Perfect facial ratio.” Kai said and Subin laughed at his words. “What? I’m right, right?” he said and she just shook her head. ”Whatever.”  she said.

“So, where are we going now?” she asked him as he drove into some area near Itaewon, “We’re going to eat, why? You’re not hungry?” he asked her. “Just asking, in case you kidnap me.” she said and he hissed at her.

Finally, they arrived at a restaurant and they entered it. It was a nice cozy restaurant, not too fancy but still nice. “Me and my members went to this restaurant a lot when we’re still trainee. Sometimes we asked them to deliver the foods too.” they entered the place and sat at the back of the restaurant where there’s only some table there to avoid anyone to recognize them.

“Want something?” Kai asked Subin as she looked at the menu, “Just ordered whatever you eat with the others. I want to try it too, the food that made Baekhyun brag into the toilet on your comeback day.” Kai laughed and then nodded, “Okay then, wait.” he called the waiter and ordered some foods. “Drink?” he asked her, “Orange juice.” she answered.

While waiting for the foods, they played with their phones. “So, when are you schedule come to ‘kill’ you again?” she asked him. “Somewhere between the end of August and September. October maybe resting then November and December will be busy with end year ceremonies, award ceremonies, you know all of those.” Kai shrugged.

“How is it? You know, becoming an idol, a singer? I know I’ve asked this before but really, I need a real answer now. ” she asked him, he could see the curiosity in her eyes. “It feels great.” he answered, “Is that it?” she asked him again and he nodded, “When you perform on stage and everyone pay attention to you, give out the best and loud fanchant, got presents, loves, attention, everyone knows you, everyone wants you to be in their events. It just feels amazing. It’s great, really. I never regret taking this way, I really appreciate this opportunity to become a singer, to become a dancer, a performer on stage together with the other. Appeared on shows, MCing, cameo on drama or movies. It’s just great.” He answered with gleaming eyes.

She unknowingly smiled as she saw his proud and happy expression. “What happen in the dorm now? You know, with only the nine of you in the group. Sehun always told me that he was hurt a bit but then he was happy again when he performs on stage. He always tries his best as I know all of you did too. But really, how is it now?” Subin asked again.

“Well, we all felt betrayed. We did, but it’s just a matter of time. If Kris-hyung and Luhan-hyung chose to left us during Call Me Baby, we would feel even more betrayed than we were. Tao-hyung said he was resting but then suddenly a notice said that he was leaving the group, we all felt betrayed once again and almost fell apart. Somehow, I felt that I couldn’t trust any of us again but then Suho-hyung and Xiumin-hyung asked all of us to gather on the living room. To build our trust and believe again, Lay-hyung assured us that it’s going to be okay and he’ll always stick with us. He always told us to remember the promise that we made since the debut on that showcase. It’s ‘we are one’ not ‘we are gone’. So, we’re okay now. We’re fine and always think that we’re okay. We entertain each other and play around a lot more than we did in the past.” Kai answered hearfetlly. Subin could noticed how mentally tired the EXO members were.

Suddenly the food came and they started to eat, “Hmm, this is delicious.” Subin said as she ate the food. “I told you so,” he said as he ate too. “I definitely will come again.” she said and kept eating.

----

“I’m full, my stomach could explode in anytime.” Subin said as they get in to the car again, “Hahaha … I know right. Where are we going now?” Kai asked her as he started the engine. Subin looked at the clock, it was half past two. “I think I need to stop by the company, you could just drop me off and go back home. I would take some time to read the reports.” Subin unlocked her phone and he drove to her company.

“Hey, are you free this Saturday?” Subin asked him and he wondered for a while to remembered his schedule. “Yeah … maybe? Why?” he asked her back. “I need you to accompany me to my cousin’s wedding. Well if you’re busy, it’s okay.” she said again. “No, I can go with you. No schedules for this week.” he said and she nodded along. “Okay then,” she said and soon they arrived at her company. “Hey,” Kai stopped her as she was going to get off from the car, “Thanks,” he said and she chuckled. “Thanks too,” she said and then get off from the car.

----

“Where have you been ?!!!” Chaeyoung, her another personal assistant and one of her secretaries asked her as she arrived on her floor, 57th floor. Chaeyoung was one of the company’s scholarship recipient and now working for her. “Class, you know.” Subin said and the latter shook her head. “Don’t fool me young lady, you class ended hours ago.” Chaeyoung said again, “Gosh , you’re just like a spy. Well, I went on a ‘date’ with my husband.” Subin answered her as she sat on her desk. “Oooh, I see ….” Chaeyoung went on to , “Stop it, Chae!” Chaeyoung just laughed at her. “Anyway, there’s something for you. I don’t know who sent it, it was place in front of your door this morning.” Chaeyoung gave her an envelope and Subin furrowed her brows.

Somehow, she felt something bad will came out.

A folded letter was inside it and she unfolded it only to found one word on the letter. Subin widened her eyes in terror. “What? What is it?” Chaeyoung went to her side and read it together.

Gotcha’

----

A/N : I'm very veryveryveryyyyyy sorry for the late update! T___T I've tried my best to write this chpater, I've wrote this two or three times but I was never statisfied with it. Also since I started the new term, I got a lot bussier than before. I'm a high school student now T__T Please bear with thi clumsy and slow author, don't forget to press the SUBSCRIBE button, leave you COMMENTS, and upvotes if you want to ^^ Stay tune!