Maldives pt.2

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

Morning came, their second day in Maldives started and they decided to spent a lot of time to spoiled themselves. They went to some famous and delicious restaurant, they tried a lot of traditional foods there and Kai also willingly accompany Subin to a spa.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Subin looked at him and he just nodded, “What not?” he asked her back and she just shrugged. “I don’t know, men don’t like these kinds of things, right?” she said and he just laughed. “I’m not going to let you have all these for yourself, miss.” Kai said and she just laughed. “Okay, don’t blame me later.” she said again.

The employee at the spa looked amazed and a bit jealous at how sweet the couple was. Kai would frequently when she groaned due to pain when she was being massaged or he would look at her eyes when they turned their head to look at each other.

“That was great, I feel relaxed.” Subin said as they walked out from the spa. “I told you. You didn’t regret it, right? Have some time for yourself and relax.” Kai said to her. Actually the spa idea itself came out from Kai who wanted her to take a ‘me-time’ for herself. Subin was hesitated at first, but he confronts her and she finally agreed. Also, he willingly accompanied her to the spa.

“It’s almost dinner time, tomorrow we’ll go back at 12, right?” Kai asked and she nodded, “I want to buy some souvenirs though….” Subin wondered. “Let’s buy it tomorrow, we still got plenty of time tomorrow. Now, let’s think about what should we eat now.” Kai said again, “Ah, yeah, you right. I’m starving,” Subin pout and Kai just laughed.

“Hey, I have something to show you.” Kai looked at his phone to check the time, “Where?” Subin was confused as Kai just dragged her to go with him. They went into a place where Subin didn’t know.

“Here you go, sir.” a man said to Kai and he thanked him, “Let’s go,” Kai said to her and led her into a cruise. “What are we do—“ Subin stopped when she saw a romantically setted dining table right in front of her eyes.

“Did you do this?” Kai just smiled as he let her sit.

“I’ve done some ‘research’ before we came here, I saw this amazing Sunset Dolphin Cruise where we can watch the sunset and the dolphin swimming around. So, I planned this a couple days before we get here.” Kai took a seat in front of her as the cruise started to moving and some waiters started to serve them. The appetizer came out.

“You did know how to surprise me, huh?” Subin said as she saw a plate of salmon salad in front of her, “I have my ways,” Kai said as they enjoyed the salad. The sun started to get lower and lower, “Look, the sun begins to sets!” Subin said while pointing at the sun and they looked at the sunset scenery.

“It’s beautiful,” Subin murmured.

Kai could see how much she loved it.

--

“What?”

“Trust me, she loves sunsets the most. Remember when I always missing when the dance practice break and came back when it’s 7 p.m?” Sehun asked Kai.

“Yeah? What happened?” Kai confused now.

“She always dragged me out of the practice to see the sunsets in the Sunset Café, you know the café near the Han River. I don’t know what’s wrong with sunsets, but she loves it. Trust me, hyung.” Sehun said to Kai, “Okay, I’ll give it a try.” Kai said.

--

He was glad had followed Sehun’s suggestion, Subin does like it.

“Do you like it?” Kai asked her, “No, I love it! You don’t know how much I love sunsets.” Subin said to him and he smiled. “It’s a relieve then, if you don’t love it, I will burn Sehun alive.” Kai said and they both just laughed.  

A couple minutes later, the waiters came up with the main course.

“Another surprise?” Kai asked her and she just laughed, “You do know how much I love this food~ Well, I love everything but, this is my favorite.”  Subin said before she dig in her pasta. Kai just laughed and ate his pasta.

The two had a fantastic dinner while sailing on the cruise. Subin told him a lot of stories so he could know a lot more about her as he did the same. They didn’t know it’s almost midnight as the waiters already cleaned up their deserts plates.

“It’s almost 1 in the morning now, wow…..” Kai looked at his phone as Subin did the same. “Yeah, time flies so fast hahaha …. I don’t remember the last time I spent my time like this.” Subin said as she took a sip on her white wine.

“Why don’t go back to the resort and take a sleep? We need to get ready for tomorrow.” Kai said, “You’re right, we’re going home…..” Subin said while looking around. She still didn’t want to leave the beautiful island yet.

“We’ll come back later, I promise.” Kai said and she just smiled.

---

“LOOK!!!! THAT’S CHEATING!!”

Baekhyun said loudly from his (living) room as the other members started to gather around, “What? Cheating what? Who’s cheating?” Chen lazily moved in. “They’re having this kind of dinner …. Gosh, I might go gay for Kai….” Chanyeol said.

“Woah …..” the other members just gasped as Baekhyun scrolled down his laptop, “Wait a minute, aren’t they in Maldives now?” Xiumin said and everyone stopped. “Ah, you’re right hyung….” Suho said and the other members nodded.

“Then what?” Chanyeol asked them, Xiumin rolled his eyes. “If the reporters have their photos, it means that they’re following them until Maldives, look ….” Lay said. “That’s cruel…..” Sehun said and shook his head, “Gosh, the reporters are cruel ….. We’re human too! Argh!” Chen said.

“I want go back to sleep,” D.O said flatly, “Me too,” Lay and Xiumin said and went back to their room. “They’re right, go back to sleep kids. It’s holiday anyway,” Suho said and everyone left Baekhyun’s room (which is living room). Leaving Chanyeol and Baekhyun together.

 ---

It was seven in the morning in Maldives, Subin woke up earlier than Kai like always. She took a bath first and enjoyed the morning breeze from their room’s terrace with a pool right in front of it. She didn’t want to leave, but works are waiting for her and Kai will start his practices in three days.

“Good morning,” Kai said from her back and she chuckled as he hugged her, “You’re quiet early this morning, huh?” Subin said and Kai just laughed. “I want to spend more time with you on our last day here, I’m not ready to leave, yet.” Kai said and she giggled, “Same with me, now go take a shower. We’ll eat our breakfast and buy souvenirs.” Subin said and he nodded while rubbing his eyes.

---

Kai took a bath while Subin called the room service to get their breakfast ready on the dining table, when he finished his shower, the foods are already served on the table. “Smells good right there.” Kai said while heading to the dining table.

“I know, hurry up and eat. You don’t want to waste your last day in Maldives.” Kai eagerly took a seat and eat the foods.

They finished their breakfast and get their luggage ready so they won’t leave anything behind later. “I want to go to that store, come on.” Subin said after they left the resort and dragged Kai with her to a unique souvenirs shop.

They looked around and find a lot of things to buy, especially to the other EXO members. “I almost forgot that you’re a woman though ….” Kai said as he saw the things that Subin bought, “What do you mean?” Subin hit him with a small key chain that she was holding. Kai just laughed, “That’s way too many, lady. Cut it down, you don’t want to make a fuss in the airport because of the overloaded luggage.” Kai said and Subin hit him again and he just laughed it off.

“You two are such a perfect couple,” the shop’s owner said and Subin just smiled, “Thank you,” Kai said. “How long have you been married?” the old lady asked the two, “Almost a year,” Kai put his arm around her waist. “Really? That’s quiet long for a couple who went for a honeymoon. People usually go two or three days after their marriage.” she said again, “We’re just …. A bit busy,” Subin said again. “Well, I do hope the bot of you always together.” the old lady said again and they just nodded with a smile.

“Hey, don’t you think this is cute?” Subin asked while pointing to a bracelet, Kai looked at the bracelet too. “Yeah, it’s a couple I think.” Kai said and he looked at her, “Do you want it?” Kai asked and she just nodded. “I love these things,” Subin said and took out the couple bracelet from the the etalase.

After an hour, they left the souvenirs shop with lots of bag. “Are you sure these all will be given away? Don’t you think this is way too much?” Kai looked at his hands and Subin just nodded, “I do shop like a woman, you know.” Subin stuck out her tongue at him as they were walking back to their resort.

---

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Korean Air. The plane will be arrived on 11 pm KST or 8 pm MVT in Seoul. The Captain has the Fasten Seat Belt sign. If you haven’t already done so, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in front of you or in an overhead bin. Please take your seat and fasten your seat belt. And also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position. If you have any questions about our flight today, please don’t hesitate to ask one of our flight attendants. Thank you.

They were already in the plane, heading back to Seoul. Subin looked at Kai who was playing with his phone, “Jongin,” she called out his name. Kai hummed and looked at her, it was the first time she called him using his real name. She smiled, “Thank you for everything for the past three days, you really made my days.” Subin said. “Anytime,” he said and she let her head rested on his shoulder.

---

A/N : PART 2 ISHHHH HERE~~~~~ LEAVE YOUR COMMENT DOWN BELLOW PLEASEEE T______T ONCE AGAIN, I'm not 'craving' for your comment, I just need to know what do you thinkk about this story. having a lot of subbers without comments are hurt you know ..... Why is this happening to me *cry* Anyway, christmas is just three more days to go! Have a blast holiday/winter holiday everyone^^ Don't forget to leave your comment down bello guyss:DDD