Suspicions

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

“Remind me why did I agree to share bed with Baekhyun last night,” Chanyeol said and the other just laughed at him. “Why? What did I do?!” Baekhyun asked him as he joined the others in the van. “You kicked me out of my bed last night, bacon.” Chanyeol said and the latter just laughed at his stupid actions.

“Sorry yeol, you know what I did while sleeping,” Baekhyun said as the van started to move from the beauty shop to a schedule, “Thanks to Kai for moving out so I slept on your bed last night,” Chanyeol said to the maknae. “Thanks to hyung so that I could sleep in a bedroom last night,” Baekhyun said to their manager who was driving, “Yeah, sure.” their manager played along with Baekhyun and they all laughed together.

“Anyway, how is Subin doing? Are you two good?” Suho asked Kai who was playing with his phone, “We’re fine…. Sometimes we could be a friends and enemy, so yeah, still on progress.” Kai said. “But she has opened up to you, right?” Sehun asked him too, “How did you know that?” Kai asked him back. “I got my own source, hahaha …. Kidding, she told me this morning when we’re picking you up.” Sehun said, “She’s really your good friend, huh?” Kai shook his head and Sehun just laughed a ittle.

---

“There’s something wrong with her husband,” a guy walked to the big window and an older man scoffed. “You know it is fishy when she never invited anyone in the company, even her colleagues.” the man said and the guy laughed a little.

“You know, I may be able to recognize him if the lights weren’t so dim.” the guy regretted it and punch his fist to the glass window, “Don’t worry, we’ll know him soon.” the old man who was sitting on the sofa smirked, “Don’t worry, just do your job.” he said again and the guy nodded with a smirk on his face.

---

“Miss, here’s your order,” one of Subin’s secretaries entered her room and gave her a food package, her lunch which was a jjajjangmyun that she ordered a couple minutes ago. Subin wasn’t in the mood to go out and grab a lunch by herself. “Thanks, don’t skip your lunch, Ms.Oh and tell Chaeyoung to stop late coming back from the lunch because I know what happened between her and the so-called ‘young-y-and-free’ interns from the IC team, would you please?” Subin said and her secretary just laughed as she left her room.

After she left, Subin took her lunch but then let it cooled off a bit. She looked around her big office room, she sighed. It was her late grandfather’s room then passed to her father and now to her. She hung some photos of her family in that room to remind her ‘where did she come from’.

She had a photo of Shinwoo and herself in her drawer, she’d stare at it when she was down or missing him. Like another drama, she had dreaming Shinwoo two months before her wedding to get rid of their photos but she never did. He asked her to get rid of their memories when he came to her dream the night he was dead but she never did. She just hid it, made it hidden.

She was having a hard time to adjust her life after she lost a lot of people in her life, people who mean a lot to her. She had sleeping trouble since then and some pills from the psychiatry she met to help her sleep. But having Kai by her side every night made her life safer and she get to sleep all night long without waking up in the middle of the night. She did realize that. But she was too afraid to admit it.

---

“Gosh, stop it guys, you’re gross.” Suho said to the boys as they kept throwing the snacks to one another in the van as they’ve finished their last schedule of the day which somehow ended faster than they thought it would be.

“Kai where should we drop you off?” their manager who was driving asked the maknae, “Just drop me off at the mansion, hyung.” Kai said and kept throwing his snack at Baekhyun. “Hyung, help me?” Suho asked their manager and he just laughed. “Okay, okay, guys, you’re no longer kids or teenagers. Stop it or I’ll drop you off now in the middle of the road and let your fans eat you up alive.” their manager said and they decreased their acts then eventually stopped it.

“Okay, here you go, Jongin.” they’ve arrived and Kai get off from the van, covered his face. “Bye Jongin~” they all said and Kai waved at them before entered the mansion.

“Good afternoon, master. You came home early today.” Mr.Park said and Kai nodded, “Subin’s not home yet, right?” Mr.Park nodded. “I should go now, Mr.Park.  See you again!” Kai said and took his car.

Mr.Park smiled, “Guess that master will pick up Miss Subin?” one of the servants asked the latter and he just smiled. “I’m sure they’re going to be a great couple.” Mr.Park said and get back to work.

---

“It’s already eight, miss. You need to go home,” one of her secretaries said, “Thank you, and thanks for the files. You should go home, tell the others too. I’m going to be fine, just need to finish these files.” Subin said to him and he just laughed. “Alright miss, good night.” He excused himself from her room while laughing. “Good night,” Subin said before th door closed.

It was eight in the evening and she still in the office to finish some files she needed to read.  Subin has been always busy even in her exams period. Working and studying were two things that she never forget to do, she was kind of ‘married-to-the-job’ type person. She never really get to play after the death of her family.

After reading some files, her eyes got hurt and she took some time for a break, massaged her eyes a while. Suddenly, her phone rang.  “What?” she looked at her phone screen only to found ‘Kkamjjong’ written on it. She shook her head and picked up the phone.

“What?” she answered it.

“Can’t you be a little cooperative for a while?” Kai complained in the other side of the phone.

“Whatever, why did you call me?”

“To ask where are you right now?”

“What are you? Playing a real role now?” Subin didn’t forget to look around her office, afraid someone might hear it.

“Hey, I’m trying to. Still in the office, right?”

“How did you know?”

“Just a hunch, guess that’s right. See you in a while.”

“Wh—Gosh!”

Kai ended the call first and Subin rolled her eyes, “Since when did he start to hang up on me first?” she said and continued her work.

---

Kai parked his car in Subin company’s basement and used his caps and also mask to cover his identity. He looked around and found no one was there, the guards in front of the company were already told to let in some cars that Subin told the license numbers. He entered the building and get in to the elevator.

“Twenty-seventh….” he pressed the highest floor in the building where Subin’s office was. Ten…. Fifth teen…. Twenty…. Twenty five….. Twenty seven…. Finally!

Kai exited the elevator only to found no one else around since it was already too late. He looked at a door and knew that it was Subin’s office. He knocked twice and just came in straightly to the office. “Yeah, that’s how you roll.” Subin said while taking her coat and bag. “Finished?” Kai asked her and she nodded, “And what occasion did you come here?”  Subin asked him as they walked out from the office to the elevator. “I just got this ‘nice-husband’ disease somehow.” Kai said and she hit his arms slightly.

“Yeah, whatever. Thanks anyway.” Subin said as they walked out from the building and headed to his car, “Try to be more cooperative can’t you?” Kai hissed and she just stick out her tongue at him and they both entered the car.

Without realizing someone was watching them, “Doubting this one,” that person smirked.

---

A/N : HELLO EVERYONE!!!! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, I WASN'T STATISFIED WITH MY WRITING SO YEAH .... I GOT WRITER'S BLOCK TOO. BUT FINALLY I CAN UPDATE THIS^^ PLEASE DO LEAVE COMMENTS, THANKS FOR THE READERS, SUBBERS, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT! PLEASE ! I EBG YOU ! T____T