How

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

Kai wondered and started to looked all over the place, to see if there were some information about who is that boy actually. He opened a drawer and found an album photo with two initials on the cover.

‘S&S’

Kai opened it and found a lot of photos of Subin with that guy he had seen in the earlier photo, “Is he her ex…?” he wondered and kept flipping the album. There were a lot of photos of the two and more of Subin’s candid photos. Unknowingly, he smiled every time he saw her photo in that album. Subin laughed and smiled a lot on those photos, different with what he had seen for the past three years.

“What are you doing here?”

A voice disturbed him and he looked to the voice’s owner that was standing by the door, Subin was folding her arms and looked at him with furrowed brows. “I’m just … Looking around a little bit?” Kai said and she gave him a ‘distrust’ face. “Really, I don’t mean to look at these …” Kai quickly put the albums back to their drawer and was going to exit the library. “You’ve seen those?” Subin stopped his track and he nodded.

“I thought I’ve kept it somewhere else ….” she walked up to where Kai found the albums. She opened the drawer and took an album out. “Do you mind to …. You know, tell me something?” Kai asked her. “Gosh, you’re so pushy.” she looked at him with an annoyed face, somehow both could turn to be a friends and enemies at the same time.

“Whatever, I’m just asking,” Kai said to her and then she just laughed him off. “Of course, you were,” Subin said and she too, exits the library with a photo album in her hand.

---

Both of them were in their bedroom, Kai sat on the sofa meanwhile Subin was sitting on the bed. She flipped through the albums and sometimes even smiling to herself while looking at the photos. Kai was somewhat ‘observing’ her from his place, “What happened actually?” he finally asked her and she looked up from the photos.

She sighed hard as if she had lift a really heavy weights on her shoulders as she put down the photo album on the bed and fiddling with her fingers. She looked so scared and confused for a while.

“I lost them,” she said and he couldn’t understand her words. “I lost them in a very same way, car accident.” Subin said again and Kai furrowed his brows.

“It had to be an ordinary day to the theatre, we’re going to watch ‘Swan Lake’. Funny how it turned to be a deadly day just in a matter of seconds.” she explained further and he listened to her seriously, “My dad, he was driving like how he used to. Nothing weird, there were no signs at all. My heart didn’t feel anything weird at that time. But then the brake was broken and we couldn’t stopped the car, my dad decided to crashed the car to the safety guard rails.” she continued on.

Kai could see that she was miserable and still trying to get her ‘normal’ life back.

“But things didn’t seem just right, the airbag didn’t come out and the last thing that I could remember is that me and my brother was thrown out of the car. It …. It just doesn’t seem right.” Subin said again while forcing a small smile to kept her from crying. Kai kept listening to her.

“My brother was holding me in his arms, he was graduated from high school two weeks before and asked us to come watch the show together. He was going to attend Oxford… He… He could have still live right now if he didn’t hold his me in his arms. He…” she stopped and looked down. She didn’t want to cry, she was tired to cry again.

“We’re both were thrown out of the car but he got the most impact since he was protecting me. We were separated a while after that because his grip are loose but I’m okay and he’s not. Everyone dies except me. All of them did, and he ….” She looked at her photos again. “He died three months after the accident, another car accident.” Kai sighed, knew that she had a very traumatic past.

“That’s why you never let anyone touch your cars?” Kai asked her and she nodded, he could clearly understand her fear and trauma. “That’s why I don’t want to revealed your identity, not only that your fans are bit crazy, but I don’t want those crazy bastards destroy my life again.” Subin said.

“But, I admit it. I’m more concern about your fans,” she said and he rolled her eyes. She always broke the situation with her sarcasm. “Whatever, but thanks for telling me.” Kai said and she just scoffed a little.

---

A/N : Comment please! T______T