Try

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

“Argh, my head…” she groaned and looked around, it was 6 in the morning. She looked at her clothes, still the shorts and big t-shirt. She looked to her right side, Kai was already gone for his schedule. He was going to fly to Thailand this morning for another concert.

“Geez, I’m jealous.” she muttered and get up from her bed as it was already eight in the morning. After a while, she exited her bedroom as she has already taken a shower and dressed up for work.

“Good morning, miss.” Mr.Park greeted her downstairs.  “Morning, sorry I was up for something last night,” Subin said but Mr.Park already know and he just smiled. “Of course, miss. Don’t be sorry. Ah, and the meals are ready, mister asked the chefs to cooked a hangover soup for you this morning.” Mr.Park said again and she looked at the meals on the dining table.

Like always, there were over than ten plates with different dishes. One big bowl of Seollangtang (Korean’s hangover soup) was placed in front of her seat.  “Geez, that kkamjjong.” she muttered but a small smile was drawn on her lips.

“I’m sure he’s a bit concerned about you, miss.” Mr.Park said, “Don’t talk about nonsense, Mr.Park.” Subin said and the latter laughed a little. “Any progress on that case ?” Subin asked him, “Not yet, miss. We still try to track it down. We’ll do our best.” Mr.Park said again and she continued her breakfast.

---

“How’s Subin?” Sehun asked Kai as they were on their way to a schedule, “She’s … I don’t know ? Different?” the younger furrowed his brows. “What? How?” Sehun asked him again. Kai looked out the window, “You know how hard she fell in love with arts, and now, I’ve been living in the same house and even same room with her for months. I never found any trace that she likes arts , no albums or even posters or photos. All about books. Business books , to be precise.” Kai said again.

“Yeah, she has thrown away everything I think. She told me that it was a big mistake for her to entered SOPA, she went against her parents advices.” Sehun said and played with his phone again, “What?” Kai frowned.

“She threw away her dreams to be a singer after the accident. You don’t know?” D.O asked him and Kai shook his head. “Gosh, Jongin. She’s your wife and you don’t know anything about her?” Baekhyun tilted his head.

“For a simple note , it was an ARRANGED marriage.” Kai defend himself and put on his earphone. “Yeah, whatever. You are her husband.” Baekhyun said again.

---

“Have you look on it ?”

“Yes, sir. It’s true, I think we could ask a petition for her.”

“Take it easy. It’s just the start.”

“What will you do, sir ?”

“Just a little deal with someone, I’m sure we could make her down.”

---

“Another paper to sign, president.” Subin sighed and read the paper before signed it. “Geez, I hate this desk job.” she muttered. She looked at her watch, it was lunch time. “Should we go eat somewhere?” she thought to herself and took her bag.

“Are you going to have your lunch, miss?” her other secretary asked her as they all stand up from their seat. “Yeah, you all too should get some eat. I’m going first.” they bowed to her as she walked away.

Subin sighed to herself, she’s just 20 and yet she have to deal with these things. She’s not even 25, but she felt like she was 30. She wait the elevator went down to the lobby.

She entered her car and started her engine, “Chinese food? Or …. What should I eat?” she looked around as she was driving around Seoul. Her eyes caught a restaurant, a very familiar restaurant. Finally, she chose to eat at that restaurant.

“Good afternoon, can I take your order now?” a waitress asked her after she sat at a table and looked through the menu. “The usual, please.” Subin said and the waitress nodded.

Subin was a regular costumer in that restaurant. She used to go there every lunch. The most memorable place she has in Seoul. “Here’s your drink,” a waiter came and put her drink on the table.

FLASHBACK

“Can I take your order now?” a waitress approached them. “The usual,please.” Subin and Shinwoo said at the same time and then they laughed.

“Gosh, stop copying me!” Subin said to the boy in front of her and he just laughed it off. “Aigoo, my Subin is annoyed huh? Mian, it’s fun to annoy you.” Shinwoo said and then he laughed again. “Stop it, oh my god hahaha …” he grabbed her hand as she was about to hit his arms and they both laughed together.

END OF FLASHBACK

A car was suddenly parked in front of the restaurant, just right beside Subin’s car. A tall and good-looking guy came out from the car and entered the restaurant. He looked around and found Subin in the corner.

“Mind if I join you?” he asked Subin who was staring at the blank space. “Huh? Youngjin, what are you doing here?” Subin asked the guy and he took a seat in front of her. “Accompanying you for lunch?” Youngjin said and she laughed. “Yeah, you better didn’t stalk me until here.” She said, “No way, I’m too busy for that.” he said and laughed.

Choi Youngjin was one of the board director’s son. They get along and knew each other. His father was a shareholder and a board director in Hwanseong Group.

“Lonely? You still came here?” he asked her and she nodded, “You know why.” she said and took a sip of her drink. “You should move on with your life, you’ve got married, right?” he asked and she nodded with a smile.

They continued to talk as she ate her lunch.

---

“See you tomorrow, Jongin.” his manager said as he got out from the van, Kai entered the house as he took off his mask and snapback.

“Good evening, master.” Mr.Park greeted him,”Where is Subin?” he asked him. “Miss is still in the office. She’ll be home in a few moment.” Mr.Park said and he nodded then he went to their bedroom.

Kai put his bag on the couch and sat on a big half-circle single chair. He sighed hard as he thought about what s said earlier.

“You should give her a try, I mean, yeah you guys are enemy. But, you know, just be open to her and be a gentleman like what you are on the stage. Help her, she needs your supporta.”

Kai realized how different Subin was with her personality in high school. She used to be a promising talent, a trainee that every company wanted. But now she busying herself with business and works, things that he thought was only for man, old man.

“I’m home,” Subin entered the bedroom and saw Kai was sitting on the big chair. “What are you doing?” she asked him as she put her bag on the desk. “Thinking ?” he answered as he watched her every move.

She felt his eyes on her, “And why are you looking at me like that?” she asked him. She walked to the walk-in-closet to change her clothes. Subin was also thinking about what Youngjin said to her earlier at the restaurant and what Seulgi had said to her too.

“You should move on with your life, you’ve got married, right?”

“I know it wasn’t based on love, but give him a try? I know it’s hard and he was somewhat of annoying? But I’m sure you’re not going to regret it.”

She got out after she changed her clothes. Kai has already went out from after he finished his shower. They both looked at each other and smiled as they thought to themselves.

“At least, I should try first.”

“Trying won’t hurt, right?”

---

A/N : Updated ^^ What do you think ? PLease don't forget to leave you comments :)) Pretty pleaseeeeeeee ?? Comments mean a lot to me T____T