Rumours

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

"Are you sure?" 

"Yeah, I'm sure, it's just a scenario-made marriage," 

"Well then, it's play time."

----

Subin was eating her lunch at home, it was Saturday and the last thing that she wanted to do was working. Kai was out for a filming with Ricky Kim and his family. 

"I want to meet them too ..." she groaned and put down her spoon and fork as she finished her lunch.

She was sitting on the couch when suddenly her phone ringing. She looked at her phone and picket it up.

"Whadduup my favorite girl?"

"Oh Sehun, stop it. You might creating a scandal,"

"Whatever, anyway, can all of us, I mean really the whole bunch of me and these hyung come over? Except Kai, his filming wasn't over in an hour I think," 

Subin thought about it for a while, "Okay, but make sure to be careful,"

"LOVE YOU SUBIN!"

She could heard a bunch of voices from the background (Baekhyun and Chanyeol mostly) and she just laughed.

"Alright, see ya." Subin said and ended the call. 

She put her phone and started to watch the TV and find something interesting to watch as she was too bored to do anything while waiting for the boys to come over. She went through all the channel and somehow got stucked on a news channel that was talking about her. It was like a ritual for her to find one, two or more news programmes that was talking about her and her company. It's not really surprising, but this one ws different. It was talking abou her marriage too.

'A lot of people have been talking about the secret wedding reception of the Chairwoman and CEO of Hwanseong Group, Lee Subin. After the marriage, she got the full control of the company and the stocks are keep rising up to today. But some people are still wondering is this marriage even legit...'

Subin changed the channel and closed her eyes, her breathing became uneven and she started to sweating. It's her main problem, no one could hep her as she didn't at to get treated by anyone. Her panic attacks started after the accident, she was afraid riding a car for a year and couldn't stand hearing someone screaming or saw a fire. She changed because of that accident.

"Hey," suddenly someone touched her shoulder and she looked up only to found the EXO members (minus Kai) was there. They looked at her worriedly and she stabilized her breathing. 

"Are you okay?" Xiumin asked her and she just nodded, "Yeah, I'm okay. When did you guys arrive?" Subin asked them back. "A while ago, we brought chickens~" Chanyeol said as he showed her the plastic bags alongside Baekhyun and Chen who also showed theirs. 

Subin just laughed, "Okay, I'll take out the beers," she said as they set up the foods in the 2nd floor living room.

They boys has been to her house a lot of time and even sleep over (mostly sleeping in the living room) in her house. They already knew the rooms and made themselves comfortable in that house.

Subin took out some beer cans from her private fridge in her study room and headed back to the living room.

"So you guys are using my house to play and refreshing?" Subin asked them and they just laughed together, "We're going to Japan tomorrow night so just take it as a yes?" Chen said. "How's your life with your lovely husband?" Sehun asked her while eating the chickens that they brought. "You know how is it. No need to ask again," Subin said and he just laughed. "You still hate him?" Lay asked her and she just shrugged, "You know you should stop it, becuse now that you two share the same house and bedroom now." Xiumin said as he played the billiard with Chanyeol beside him. "I know, I know, you guys have told me that a lot of times, but you know what I'm afraid of." Subin said and they all nodded. "You should see a doctor, you know..." the members started to talk to one another.

"The rumours broke out," they stopped talking.

"W-What??" Suho asked her again, "The rumurs broke out in the media and in any minutes my office and my house could be filled with paparazzi." Subin sighed again. "We have't hears it though ...." Baekhyun said, "I think tomorrow they'll start to dig in oon my house. Let Kai stays in the dorm for a while, can you guys?" Subin asked them. "Don't worry, we'll help you through this." Chen said. "As long as none of us open our mouth, everything will be alight." Chanyeol said.

"I hope so," Subin said and drank her beer can, "I can't see why the two of you keep hating each other even until now," Sehun suddenly said. "He just has this punch-ae face somehow," Subin said and the others jist laughed.

After a couple hours playing and hanging out in Subin’s house, the boys went back to their dorm meanwhile Kai was on his way home.

---

"Hey Kai, Subin said that you should stay in the dorm for a while." the manager said as they entered Subin’s mansion gate, "Why?" Kai who was going to get off from the car stopped and asked him. "Some rumours broke out so she thinks it's the best way to prevent more rumours." the managers said as the other members started to filled in the van. 

"Hey Kai," Chanyeol greeted him as the van started to get out from the mansion gates. "What did you guys do here?" Kai asked them, "Playing? You know just like the old days ...." Chen answered.

"Did she tell you about the rumous?" Kai asked them and they all nodded, "I feel bad that we could do nothing but watch and keep silent," Lay said and they all just nodded in agreement . Kai kept silent but then he sighed and closed his eyes.

---