Life

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

Subin just came home from her class as she was studying business and management in SNU and also working in the company, yesterday she had a meeting with the board directors. She groaned in tiredness as she walking out from her luxury red Lamborghini Aventador. “Welcome back, miss.” Mr.Park already waiting for her in her doorstep.

 “He’s home now?” she asked him and he shooked his head, “Master is still rehearsing for his tomorrow’s performance.” he answered her as they walked in to the big mansion. “Well, send these to the company and Beijing and also Kobe, Japan.” She said as she handed over some files that was place on her working desk in her study. Mr.Park nodded and left the room.

Subin and Kai has been married for two months now. They lived in the same house and same room but never really do any skinship or anything. They did sleep in the same bed but nothing happened between them. They always quarell or fights over something small like children. Even Suho himself can’t do anything to make them reconcile or be ‘friends’.

She sighed and looked out.

----

Kai was walking out of his manager’s car, “Thank you, hyung.” he said and they left. He entered the big mansion, “Good evening, master.” Mr.Jang, the chief butler greet him. “Good evening,” he greet him back, he was walking to the stairs when he saw Subin’s study was opened. “She’s home?” he asked Mr.Jang and the older man nodded, “Yes, master. Miss Subin has arrived home a couple minutes ago,” he answered him.

Kai look away for a while before decided to distract her, “Yah, Subin” he said as he was walking to her study. “What?” she asked him as she look up from her book, “Well, nothing. Nevermind, forget it.” Kai forgot what he wanted to asked her. She furrowed her brows, “Are you fool?” she started to make a war.

“Yah, I’m talking nicely to you ! Why can’t you just talk to me nicely too?” he asked her, “I’m just saying, you know ! No need to raise your tones, you... idiot!” she stand up and closed her book. “Yah ! Brat !” Kai said to her and she just left him.

----

Subin opened their bedroom’s door and try to gather her ‘spirit’ to change and take a bath. A couple of minutes later, Kai walking to the bedroom and put his bag near a table. He took of his mask and snapback that covered his face, feared that someone will notice that he lives in the mansion and already married.

As he was about to taking off his t-shirt, “YAH !” Subin throw him his towel from the bathroom. “Yah ! What are you doing?” Kai scream at her back. “Don’t open your shirt there, you idiot. I’ve finished,” she said and they both glared at each other before he went in to the bathroom and she left the bathroom.

Subin took a moment to stand near the night stand and stared at her family photo. “I miss you guys....” she whispered lowly before started to read a book on a sofa in the corner of the room.  Kai walked out from the bathroom and saw her reading, “Why do you like reading so much?” he asked her while walking to the bed and take out his iPod. “Because it makes you smarter? I don’t want to ended up being an idiot like you.” she sticked out her tounge at him and he hissed. “Ahh jiinjja... If your’re not a girl, you would have been in a hospital since we first met.” he said.

“Whatever,” she said, not looking away from the book.

---

Subin opened her eyes and looked at someone’s leg that placed on top of her legs. “Aigoo, jinjja...”  she tried to get it off from her legs. Kai’s sleeping habit is the worse. Sehun already told her about that, and it is worse.

“Get off from me, idiot.” she said to him and he groaned, mumbled something. She glanced at him before get off from the bed and take a bath. Subin always get up earlier than Kai despite his busy schedule that started from dawn.  He doesn’t bother to wake up early because he’s not a morning person, not at all. Subin must wake him up or even splash him with a bucket of cold water.

“Gosh, this idiot … Doesn’t he has a comeback stage today?” Subin muttered as she get out from the bathroom. “Hey, idiot. Wake up !” she said to him but a soft snore could be heard from the latter. “Kim Jongin.” She said again but no respond, Subin sighed and went to their bed. She took the blanket away from him, “A-ah … Eomma, five more minutes ….” Kai groaned. “I’m not your mother ! WAKE UP IDIOT !” she yelled at him and Kai opened his eyes.

“It’s early in the morning and yet you already want to have a fight with me?” Kai asked her while yawning. “Go wash up and dress up, you have a schedule at eight right?” Subin said and walked to the bathroom, “How could she know?” Kai confused and just shrugged his thought away.

---

“Good morning, miss.” Mr.Park greeted Subin as she walked down the stairs and heading to the dining room. Soon after, Kai followed and sat in front of her to have his breakfast. “Master, your manager will be here in a few minutes.” Mr.Park said to him and he nodded.

Kai looked at Subin who busy reading some documents while trying to eating her breakfast. “You’re busy?” he asked and she looked at him for a while before continued what she was doing. “Can’t you see?” she said, Kai frowned a bit.

Though they always fight, but Kai knew exactly what Subin was back in high school. She was an outstanding student, mastered various types of dance and has a great ability to learn a new choreography in a blink of eye.

‘But how could that Subin changed into ‘this-Subin’?’

That’s what he always thought since the first time they ‘got married’. She always looked busy, whether reading documents, books, or even newspaper. She’s only 20 years old, younger than him. But she already has a lot of responsibility in her hand. He couldn’t imagine how would it be if he were Subin.

“What happen in KRX this morning?” she asked Mr.Park who always standing near her. “Our stock value dropped a bit, SM Ent and also SM C&C also slight dropped, YG dropped 4,51% and the rest … are already here, miss.” Mr.Park said to her as he gave her a tablet. “Tell my uncle to arranged another annual meeting for the shareholders. We couldn’t go down like this.” she said and Mr.Park nodded as he left the dining room.

Subin felt eyes on her, “What are you looking at?” she asked him. “You completely have changed,  huh?” he said and she frowned. “What are you talking about?” she asked him. “I mean, you were an excellent and promising talent. You were amazing back in high school, but look at what are you doing now.  It’s completely the opposite of performing arts.” he said,

“Yeah, back then my parents were still here and I have nothing to worry except my dancing routines. Thank you for reminding me who I was.” Subin scoffed, “Hey, hey. I didn’t mean to. I—Argh, forget it.” Kai was frustrated.

“Master, your manager is here.” Mr.Park said to Kai and he quickly left the dining room. Subin looked at him as him as he left, “Thanks, Jongin.” she whispered.

She couldn’t deny it, Kai was right. What she was doing now was way different and completely the opposite of what she loves or she loved. She couldn’t agree more with him. She just felt responsible. She was a bad kid back then, she regretted everything that she had done in the past. For didn’t listen to them. 

Based on that ‘regrets’ and ‘felt responsible’ feeling, she followed everything that her parents asked her on the will.

She just ran away from everything.

---

“Good morning, president.” her secretaries greeted her as she walked into her office. “Morning,” she smiled at them before entered her room.

“Report to me,” she said to Mr.Park who has ready to report everything to her. After a couple of minutes, he finally stopped.

“Miss, do you remember about what you asked after the accident?” Mr.Park asked him and she nodded, “I asked you to look into the accident site and find anything that could help us because I’m sure It wasn’t an accident.” she said and he nodded. “After a couple years, we gathered evidences and we found this,” Mr.Park said and gave her a photo.

“There’s a controller device, planted on the vehicle. It can control the car started from the speed, brakes, everything. This device was made by a civilian company in Rusia.” Mr.Park said, Subin couldn’t help but sighed hard. “Who dare to do this to us?” Subin asked him, “We’re still trying to track down the buyers. I’m sorry miss, we’ll try our best.” he bowed to her. “You bet. It’s okay, get back to work.” Subin said and Mr.Park left her.

“Gosh …” she sighed hard and cried silently, after all these years, her doubts were real. It wasn’t an accident.

---

“Sugohaesseo ! Good job everyone ! Thank you !” the staffs said and the EXO members also bowed to everyone. “Yah Kai, you’re going home?” Chen asked him, “Where else, hyung?” Kai said and the members laughed together as they entered their van. “You are a one lucky man to be with Subin, you know.” Lay said and Xiumin nodded. “What? Why? Hyung, you all need to get a brain-surgery. She’s way stronger and really violent than any kind of guy.” Kai said and they all laughed together.

“Yeah, because basically, you guys are enemy.” Sehun said and they all laughed together again. “Jongin, we’re here.” one of their manager said and Kai exited the van, “Bye hyung !” he waved at them and entered the house.

---

“Good evening, master. Welcome home,” one of the maids said, “Has Subin arrived home?” Kai asked him. “Not yet, master. I’m sure miss will be back in a couple hours. She might works overtime tonight.” He said and excused himself from Kai.

---

“Hey ! Look who’s here !” a tall guy said as Subin walked out from her car, “Lee Subin has arrived~” the other said too. “Shut up, I’m just going to have fun tonight.” Subin said. She no longer used her work clothes, she used a short and a t-shirt. “How are you? I heard you’ve became the chairman and president now?” a female with pink hair said. “Yeah … Taein, you changed your hair color again?” Subin asked Taein, “Yeah, I’m bored with gray so … why not pink?” she giggled.

“Whatever, let’s start.” Subin said to all of them, “Yeah ~!! Ladies and gentleman, the queen has back !!! Lee.Subin !!!” a guy with a mic in front of him said and the crowds cheer for her as she started her engine. “From the east we have … Woo Jungim ! Shall we started now?” the crowd eagerly nodded. “READY? SET, GO !” Subin smirked and drove in high speed, beating her opponent.

Yes, Subin is one of those street racers. She was the best female driver in the town and everyone know that. But her street racing group wasn’t just a group. It was made by a group of rich kids in Gangnam District. They often bribe the police stay out from their way, they’re so powerful that no one can stop them to do street racing.

Subin was a very bad kid, she didn’t listen to her parents well and entered performing arts school instead of a business school like what her parents wanted her to. She was an excellent and outstanding student back in SOPA. But still, like any other rich kids do, she just wanted to run away from her title being the only heiress of Hwanseong Group. She just wanted to forget it.

She went AWOL for a couple years and now, she back on  the street. She wanted to forget anything street racing is some kind of her dope.

---

Kai definitely heard someone entered the bedroom, he turned around and see Subin in her shorts and t-shirt. Just like what she always wear if she was practicing back in high school. “Wo-woah, Subin?” he the lamp on the night stand. “You’re still awake?” Subin frowned, she was a bit sober after drunk a while ago.

“I heard someone entered the room … “ Kai muttered, she shooked her head and went straight to the bathroom to clean up and changed. Soon, she joined him on the bed. “Go to sleep.” she said and quickly closed her eyes. Kai slowly looked at her and then turned off the lamp.

Though they were inches away, but he could heard her talking in her sleep.

“Eomma … Appa … Help me …”

---

A/N : Pleaseee leave your comment T____T Lol , I'm jamming to Mamamoo's song these days and Dok2 !!!!! Anyway , have fun reading and don't hesitate to leave your comments :D