Plans

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

“I heard she’s back from Maldives today?” Byungjin asked Youngjin as he took a sip of his coffee, “Yeah, she’s back from her so-called-vacation with her husband.” Youngjin said while playing with his mug. “She doesn’t know about us, yet, right?” Byungjin asked his son and he shook his head, “Nobody knows yet, I bet they still thinking that the rumors started from the entertainment world.” Byungjin just nodded in satisfaction.

“What should we do now, dad? We’re going to lost in this situation,” Youngjin asked his dad, “Don’t worry, we still have a lot things to do to finished her up.” Byungjiin smirked.

“What is our next step? She has her source for energy now,” Youngjin said, “Don’t worry son, come on. Trust your old man, we can make this group ours. Wait for a minute, you can slowly ‘eat’ her up. Our tactics have always work like a charm.” Byungjin said and looked at the scenery from his big glass window.

“What’s next?” Youngjin asked.

Byungjin stopped to think for a minute, he needs something strong to get rid of Subin.

“You do know her weakest spot, right?” Youngjin nodded in answer.

“Spread her old history, including the accidents, what she has been through, make the reporters beg her to explain everything one by one again. Let’s ‘kill’ her soul first.” Byungjin smirked.

“If it’s not work?” Youngjin always need a backup plan.

“Then get rid of her husband, just like before.” Byungjin showed his evil grin.

---

A/N : Yeah, they're just evil.....