Caught

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

Subin opened her eyes, she found herself snuggled to Kai’s broad chest. He hasn’t awake yet, still soundly asleep. She found this simple yet new scene was astonishing. “Wake up,” she said and he moved a little but still didn’t open his eyes.

“Hey, Kim Jongin.” she said and he chuckled, “Alright, alright. I’m waking up now.” Kai said and opened his eyes. He found their gap was so close and he was comfortable with it, “How’s your sleep?” he asked her. “I slept well, thanks.” Subin answered him, “Let’s just wake up and head down for breakfast then, we’ll go home after that.” Kai left the bed as she did the same.

“Thanks,” she said and he looked at her. “For what?” he was confused at her word, “For bringing me here,” she said and left to the bathroom. He knew that she’s not a type of person who express her feelings well. He just smiled and went downstairs first as he was waiting for her to finish her shower.

“Morning,” Kai said to his father and mother who were already awake, “Morning, son. How’s your sleep?” Mrs. Kim asked him. “We slept well, she’s bathing now. We’ll get back after we done eating.”  he said, “She’s a lovely woman, I could see that.” Mr. Kim who was reading the newspaper said to him. “She is, but she just doesn’t know how to open up herself, yet.” Kai sat across his father and took a sip of his coffee.

“You should treat her well for her to open up, I could see she had gone under a big trauma.” Mrs. Kim also said to him, “How did you know mom? Did you ask her?” kai was panic because he didn’t want Subin to tell that story to anyone, yet. “Mother’s instinct?” his mother said and Kai just chuckled. “Don’t worry, I won’t make her talk about sensitive things, yet.” she assured her son and he thanked his mother.

A couple minutes later, Subin walked down the stairs and joined the breakfast. Jungah just got back from her morning run and Junghee has just finished bathing Rahee. “Good to go?” Kai asked her and Subin nodded. “I think it’s time to say goodbye?” Subin said to them all, “Thanks for coming, dear. I suggest you to come again soon.” Mrs. Kim said and hugged her. Subin smiled and nodded, “I definitely will.” Subin said and after they saying goodbyes, they headed to his car.

“Isn’t that Kai?”

“Who is that girl?”

“She’s that girl on the news, right?”

Some passerby looked at the two who entered his car, Kai heard those comments but he’s not sure whether she heard it or not.

---

As soon as they reached home, they entered the house and rested in their room. “I’ll go wash up,” Kai said and he entered the bathroom.

Subin was lying in their bed, relaxing. She was glad that they got nothing to do and was very hppy after meeting his parents. After the tragic accidents happened, she completely lost everything. She didn’t remember what her family was like until yesterday. She just glad that he helped her to move on after trying it alone didn’t work, she realized she need someone else’s help.

She took the remote and the TV in their bedroom. Suddenly, ‘Entertainment Weekly’ caught her attention.

“Earlier this morning, people said that EXO member Kai was seen exited his parents’ house together with a girl that was assumed as Lee Subin. I thought the news was just a rumor?”  the MC said and the other MCs began to get into the conversation.

“What happened with you? Why are you looked so—“ Kai was just finished his shower and saw Subin’s confused expression while looking at the TY screen. He could see why.

Their photos leaving his parents’ house were everywhere on the screen and also a scene where they just left her company after the board directors meeting.

Subin looked at Kai’s expression, his face shown that he was already aware and ready for this kind of situation. Kai knew her fear, he just smiled and assured her. “Everything’s gonna be alright, trust me.” he hold her hand and she smiled too, knowing everything’s going to be alright with him beside her.

---

a/n : HELLO PEEEEPS^^ Yeah, I know this is not my best shot but well .... I just want to update something before giving you a big and long chapter hahahaha .... Keep reading and don't forget to leave comment down bellow ^^