Stress

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

Subin woke up and found herself alone in the bedroom, she then remembered that she has asked the boys to have Kai stayed in the dorm for a while.  It was the first time in a while Subin woke up alone after her marriage. Amazingly, she didn’t get any bad dream chasing her last night. She looked around and rubbed her eyes while trying to wake up properly. She took her phone that was placed on the nightstand and saw a message from Kai.

Kai?

She confused but opened the message.

‘Hey, I’ve heard about the news last night. Thanks but you don’t need to worry about me, just ask me if you need a help. Focus on yourself and keep strong. Anyway, I’m heading to Japan now. See ya’

She smiled and replied his message that was sent a couple hours ago before he went to Japan.

‘Thanks, have a fun trip.’

She put her phone away and took a shower. She tried to prepare herself for the worst scenario that might happen in the next 24 hours or a week. She’s not good at media play and she doesn’t know what to do when the truth was revealed. The shareholders surely didn’t like being lied. “Damn, I love my life.” she sighed as she finished put over her coat and headed downstairs.

“Good morning, miss.” Mr. Park greeted her and she greeted him back, “How is it going?” Subin asked him as she enjoyed her breakfast. “The media is busy investigating and trying to get the information from our people but fortunately the stocks hasn’t affected.” Mr. Park reported. “Hopefully not, I’m tired of dramas.” Subin said and Mr. Park just laughed a little. “I hope so too, miss. I suggest you to be driven to the office, miss.” he said again. “Yeah, I think you’re right.” Subin said as she continued her breakfast.

---

“Good job guys, we take 10.” the staffs said and they all get to rest for a while, their japan debut will happen in a couple of weeks and they’ll have their Japan Tour this November. Sehun looked at Kai who was drinking his water.

“How’s Subin?” he asked as he walked over to him, Kai looked at him. “She’s alright I think, I just hope everything will be alright. She had her bad days, I don’t want to add another bad day history to her list.” Kai said. “Things really get well with the two of you, huh?” Sehun teased and Kai just laughed. “I’m helping her,” Kai said again, “I bet you care for her now. I’m seeing a bright future ahead for you now, hyung.” Sehun said as he took a gulp of his bottle and Kai looked at him. “What?” Kai asked him and Sehun just laughed. “You’ll find out soon.”  the younger male said and left him.

Kai was left dumbfounded there, still trying to figure out what was he saying.

---

“Can you tell us the truth, Lee Subin?”

“What was happening, President Lee?”

“Are the marriage really just a scenario?”

“Is it true?”

The reporters ‘attacking’ Subin who was just get off from the car and trying to entered her company. The security was given a hard time by the reporters and cameras, everyone was curious about what was happening. The entire situation was making her crazy.

Subin kept silent and made her way to the company’s lobby, as she entered the lobby she could see a lot of people discussing about what was happening and gossiping. Subin wasn’t disturbed by it but it doesn’t mean that she didn’t give a about it. She does care, she just doesn’t know how to handle these things anymore.

---

“Is the accident that caused the death of—“ Subin quickly turned off the TV in her office,  she didn’t want to hear anything about that  again. She’s sick of it and she had enough being related to that accident anymore.

“Hey, are you okay?” Chaeyoung entered her office and noticed her stressed expression. “It’s …. Nothing, what’s up?” Subin changed the topic as Chaeyoung hesitantly gave her a file. “The board directors started to grew curious, some of them even plans to sell some of their shares. Generally, it’s not good. They’re waiting for your statement.” Chaeyoung said and Subin sighed.

“Thanks Chae, you can leave.” Subin sighed hard and massaging her scalp slowly. Chaeyoung  looked concern about her but then just left her office and let her to get some time to think and clear her minds. Suddenly, Subin’s phone ringing and she looked at the caller’s ID.

Kkangsseul

“Hello?” she greet the other line, “Are you okay? You’re alright , right?” Seulgi asked her form the other line. “Well, I am. Why?” Subin walked around her office, “I’ve seen the news, I know … It’s hard for you.” Seulgi voice expressed her concerns and Subin smiled. “Naw, I could imagine you’re smiling now honey~” Seulgi and Subin just laughed. “Stop it, but thanks for the little jokes. Anyway, I’m okay. Don’t worry about me.” Subin said again.”Need someone to talk to?” Seulgi asked her again, “No, thanks. I know you’re busy with your schedule already.” She could hear Seulgi laughed in the other line. “Okay then, just call me whenever you need me. Bye bye honey!” Seulgi said and she ended the call.

Subin smiled to herself but then realized that her journey was still long. Someone knocked on her office’s door, “Come in,” Subin sat down and Youngjin entered her office. “Are you okay?” he asked her and she just nodded. “I’ve heard the news, I stop by to see how are you doing. “ he said and she smiled. “I’m just doing … great. Anyway, thanks.” Subin said, “Really? Because I’ve seen you in this state before …. You’re not okay.” Youngjin said.

Subin took a deep breathe, “Well, actually. I’m not. It’s just that … everyone keep making stories and … and they talk about that accident again.” Subin said. Youngjin could notice her worries, it’s all written in her eyes. “Don’t worry … I’m sure everything will be alright…. Your husband knew about this?” he asked her and she nodded. “He text me this morning.” she said and he nodded. He checked his phone and realized something, “Well, I better get going now. See ya,” he said and he left her office.

Subin sighed hard for a countless times today, she couldn’t think straight.

---

“She’s miserable”

“I see, our tactics work”

“We’ll see later, it seems like she’s starting to worry a lot. We’re still trying to dig in her husband’s information”

“Great, spread the rumors in the board directors”

---

a/n : Sorry for the long hiatus :(( my laptop broke and I'm too lazy to use my computer, I've been writing on my phone but my phone is ..... anyway, double update this wekk^^ please do leave your comment guys:(((( thank you^^