First

Married To The Childish Kkamjjong

Two months ago

“You have to do this , miss. It’s kind of.... rule that was made by the late chairman and president.” an old man said to a girl in her desk. She sighed , “Should I really do this ?” she asked him and he nodded in respons. “Alright , but who ? Who should I get married with ?” she rolled her eyes and massaging her scalp. “That’s a question that you must answer by yourself , miss. If you excuse me,” he excused himself and went out.

Lee Subin is a 20 years old Chairman of Hwanseong Group. A big conglomerate group that has been rulling the Asia’s economy and has expanded their business to America and also Europe. She’s only 20 but how can she become a chairman ?

Her parents died in a car accident when she was 15 , which she survived from , so based on her father’s letter before he died , she’ll be the one who continue his company. But based on the letter , if she wants to become a president in the company , she should get married. If not , the president seat will be taken by another board director after the board directors deliberate also with her presence until she get married.

Subin has been a chairman ever since she’s 15 , but to get a full control of the company , she must  do what her father want.

---

“Samchon , you’re kidding right ?” Subin sighed as she was talking to someone on the phone. “No , I’m not. I call to help you , my favorite niece. Well , after Sunny hahaha,” she laughed too. “Okay , I’ll come over.” Subin said and she drove to her uncle’s company.

“Hey , Subin!” someone called her name and she turned around. “Seulgi !” she beamed and she greet her back. “Long time no see , I haven’t seen you since last christmas’ party. What are you doing lately ?” Seulgi asked her , “Well , you know what I’m doing. Just regular things.” Subin answered her and they both laughed.

“Seulgi-unnie , come on~ Oh , Subin-unnie annyeong!” Joy also greet her and she greet her back , “Anyway , I’m going to a recording today. It’s nice to see you again , see ya !” Seulgi said and left with the other Red Velvet members.

Then , Subin walks to her uncle , or you can say SM Entertainment’s chairman and founder. Yes , Lee Sooman. Lee Sooman is her uncle , her father’s younger brother.  Sunny’s father is her father’s youngest brother. So , you can say. It’s like a triangle.

“Samchon ?” she knocks on the door as his secretary let her to come in , “Oh , there you are. How are you ?” Sooman hug her and she laughed. “I’m fine , thank you. So , how are you going to help me ?” Subin asked him , to the point.

“I’m thinking about putting you into an arranged marriage,” her uncle said and she confused , “With who ? And why ?” she asked him. “Well , apparently  your father , my brother , had asked me to arranged it for you in case you don’t have .... You know.” the old man said and sit in front of her on the sofa.

Subin paused for a second , ‘If he’s still here ....’

“With who ?” Subin asked him again , “With—“ suddenly a knock was heard. “Oh , I think he’s here already,” Sooman asked the person who was knocking the door to come in. Subin was checking her phone and she felt someone sat beside her.

As she was about to look at someone beside her , a voice caught her off-guard.

“Subin ?”

She looked to her left , “YOU ?!” both of them shocked to see each other.  “Samchon , you’re kidding , right ?” she asked her uncle , Mr.Lee just laughed it off. “I’m not , honey. You both already know each other right ? So there’s nothing to worry about,” he said.

“Yes , there is. My life. I don’t want to die on his fans’ hand. I still want to live well , for your information.” she said. “Why ? Kai is a nice guy,” Sooman said again , “What’s nice about him ?” she rolled her eyes.

“Hey , I don’t want to marry you either.” Kai said to her , “Okay , that’s nice. Then why are you here ?” they started to quarell. Lee Sooman just laughed while looking at the two. “You two looked nice together,” he said again.

“Wow , seonsaengnim , you have such a bad eye sight.” Kai said to the old man , “I mean it , just ask anyone out there. I’m pretty sure that they’ll agree with me.” Sooman said again. “Out of all man in the earth , why him ?” Subin scoffed , “Yah ! It’s not that I want to,” Kai said back to her. “Samchon , can’t you pick anyone else ? Baekhyun-oppa ? Sehun ? Not him.” she asked her uncle.

“I’m sorry sweetie , they’re your friends. And not forget to mention , you are already close with them also Baekhyun is dating now. You father asked me to arranged it with someone you know but not close with you so you can get to know each other as the time goes by,” Sooman answered her question.

“Aish , my father is such a great person,” she muttered. “He is,” Sooman smiled. “Why don’t you pick SHINee sunbaenim ?” Kai asked Sooman too , “Because actually Onew is close with someone now ? The only person that Subin doesn’t close with in SHINee is Onew because of their age differences, don’t asked me about SJ. They’re having their own time now , I can’t tell them to do something. They’re free. Subin know almost everyone in this Kpop industries , it’s hard to matchmaking you with idols.” Sooman complained to Subin for being too friendly.

“Sorry not sorry , I’m too friendly and nice to being hated,” Subin said , “But I hate you,” Kai said and they both glared at each other. Both already know each other from the beginning , because Subin entered the same school as Sehun and Kai. She’s Sehun’s classmate and best friend. She hang out with the boys a lot , not only them but also others , including Seulgi and Joy. A popular pupils from School of Performing Art , Seoul who already spotted by a lot of companies but then throw it away to take care of her parents company.

She’s pretty upset about it , but she can’t do anything else. Hwanseong Group is a big company that was built from her grandfather’s generation and still growing until now. She was going to be SM’s trainee , but the accident take away everything from her , including her dreams to stand on the stage.

Subin and Kai never get along well , though she get along well with everyone. But if the two meet , it will be a world war three. They don’t hate each other , they have this strange relationship of ‘love-hate’. They argue and quarell a lot , even for little things. Though they met at high school , but the two never get along well , no matter how hard people try to match them.

 “If you two need—“ “NO!” they both know what will the old man said to them and they denied it quickly.

“Okay , so , you two will get married soon. In matter of fact , before EXO’s comeback next week. I’ve arranged anything , it’s an isolated island. People won’t know,” Sooman said to him. “Really ? So soon ?” they both complained.

“Kai , you can go.” Sooman said and Kai excused himself.

“But you know what will happen to him , right ?” Subin concernedly asked her uncle. “I know , I’ll keep it safe. Based on the letter , all you got to do is show your marriage regristration to the board of directors and everything’s finished. That’s why I’m brave enough to let you get into an arranged marriage with one of my artists.” Sooman said to her.

“I don’t want anyone to get hurt again,” she said and Sooman smiled at her.

----

A/N : Hello everyone !! Thank you for the subcribers and enjoy the first chapter~!^^ Don't forget to click the subcribe button and leave your comment down bellow~~:D