Valentine's Day!

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

Next day, you arrived in school early in the morning. You had spent the whole night yesterday, making the best chocolate for confession. Your maids had volunteered but you rejected their help. You wanted to make them yourself.

 

Hugging the pink heart-shaped box tightly in your arms, you ran around the school, searching for Youngmin. A few students can be spotted in the school campus, confessing to their crush with chocolates. You eyed at them with envy. *I hope I can succeed later.*

 

After 30 minutes, you still could not find Youngmin anywhere. *Did he come to school today?* You looked into his classroom. *No Youngmin.* Your smile fell. *Why is confessing so difficult?*

A girl walked out of his classroom. She caught you looking into the class. "Yes? Can I help you?"

 

"I-Is Youngmin in?" You lowered your head and meekily asked.

 

The girl eyed at the pink chocolate box you had in your arms. She immediately knew your purpose. "I think he should be at the rooftop." She lied. Just a moment ago, she was just rejected by him at the cafeteria.

She studied you with an eyebrow raised. If you had looked at her face, you would have spotted her mocking smile. *Psk, a girl like you would also come to confess to Youngmin?* She let out a snort.

 

"Kamsahamnida." You bowed and ran off. *He's at the rooftop!*

 

***

 

 

Kwangmin was standing at the rooftop, enjoying the beautiful view from above. This was his favorite place in the school. The only place where no one will be around and judging him. His name was notorious in this school. And he hated how people frowned when they hear his name. *If it wasn't for appa, I would not even want to come to school....*

 

"Aish, so noisy today." He muttered. The school was filled with laughters and happiness. *How ironic... Not that I care anyway....* 

 He laid down on the ground and rested his head on his arms. As the sun was strong in the morning, he used a jacket to cover his head so that he can take a short nap.

 

While he was sleeping, a doorknob twisted open and you came out. Immediately, you spotted a guy sleeping on the ground. Judging from his long and slender figure, you believed that he was Youngmin. Moreover, you trusted the girl's words.

 

Gathering all your courage, you took a step towards him. "Excuse me?"

 

The guy stirred a bit in his sleep. He seemed to not hear you. You tried again. "Excuse me?"

 

No reaction.

 

With a sigh, you crept closer and poked his shoulder. All of a sudden, he caught your wrist and and sat up. Your eyes widened at the strength he had. It hurted.

 

Kwangmin stared at the stranger who disrupted his nap. A cute girl with big watery eyes and cherry lips. He frowned. "Who are you?"

 

A shiver went down your spine when you heard his voice. *This isn't Youngmin's voice! And his hair... his eyes... This isn't Youngmin!* You gasped. Suddenly you recalled that Youngmin had a twin who was a notorious gangster. "I-I...." You wanted to say something, but you could not find your voice. *Ottoke?!*

 

Kwangmin was beginning to get annoyed. "What do you want?" He released his grip from your wrist and folded his arms.

 

Fear gripped your heart. *Is he going to kill me like how others said? I need to run!* Without another word, you spun around darted towards the door with all your might.

 

Kwangmin's eyes rounded. "Hey!" He wanted to stop you when he suddenly notice a pink box on the ground. *What's that?*

 

He opened the box. It was filled with heart-shaped chocolates and there is a card hidden below the compartment. He took it out.

 

Annyeonghaseyo,

I know it is too sudden, but I just wanted to tell you that I have fallen for you ever since the first time I saw you.

 

~~~~~

 

Kwangmin choked upon reading the words. *A confession... for me?* He recalled the cute girl he saw just now and his face turned crimson. *Oh gawd... Did I scare her away?* He wanted to chase after you, but thought maybe he should think about it first. He was really shocked. It was the first time someone has ever confessed to him. That feeling excited him. Especially when his twin brother, was Mr Popular in this school.

 

He took one of the chocolates in the box and put it into his mouth. It tasted really good. *Did she made it herself?*