New Feelings

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

In the end, you followed Kwangmin to his house to help him with his revision. At first, he suggested going to your house, but you were too afraid to let your parents know that you were dating, so you decided to go to his. When you reached his home, your eyes widened at his huge gates in front of the mansion. *He's richer than I thought.* You never knew he was rich because he doesn't wear branded watches just like how rich kids would.

Kwangmin pressed a few digits on the number pad and the gates creaked open. You stood there, in awe. The garden in front of the mansion looked so beautiful, with a few sculptures of angels surrounding a fountain.

 

"Come in." Kwangmin held your hand and pulled you towards the direction of the mansion. Once you entered through the door, you were greeted by the servants in the Household, just like your house.

 

"Welcome back, Young Master Kwangmin." The butler bowed. He spotted you and bowed again. You shyly bowed back.

 

"I want to use the library. Don't disturb us unless I order you to." Kwangmin said before dragging you towards the end of the endless corridors.

You scanned around. *Wow, there are so many rooms! I think they have twice the amount of rooms in this house than mine.* 

 

Finally, he stopped in front of the last and pushed the huge door opened. You stepped in. It was a 3 storey tall libary filled with books and there was a study table in the middle. "Wow..." You gasped. *This is sooo cool!*

 

 

Kwangmin chuckled when he saw your mouth wide opened. "Let's sit down at the table."

You nodded dumbly and followed him to the table. You gawked around. *So many books.... There should be at least a thousand of them in here.*

 

Kwangmin sat down beside you. He had taken his textbooks out from his bag and set them on the table. "Let's start." 

You quickly shook out of your thoughts and focused on tutoring him. 

 

After 30 minutes...

 

"So... If you apply this equation... the answer should be 3149.93." You explained and wrote the answer down.

"Huh?" Kwangmin snatched your paper over and did the calculation again. A grin spread over his face. "Anniya... the answer should be 3153.8." 

 

You blinked. "Huh? Jinjja?" You recalculated again. A blush went up your face. He was correct. Your head lowered in shame. "Mi-Mianhae..."

 

Kwangmin laughed. He pushed your chin up, making you look into his dark brown eyes. "Anniya, because of you, I understand the question even better." He comforted with a killer smirk.

 

You swallowed hard, feeling your own heartbeat quicken because of him. *Did he hear my heartbeat?* Kwangmin gazed down at you. His gaze stopped at your lips. *Is this the perfect time?* He thought. Slowly, he inched closer to you.

You wanted to back away but you felt your body froze. It did not want to move. You watched his face moving closer towards you. His large hands held your shoulders. Unconsciously, your eyes began to close. Your hands went up on his toned chest nervously.

 

As lightly as possible, he pressed his lips on yours. You stiffened a bit when you felt your lips touched his. *It felt warm and soft...* Both of you thought innocently. 

 

He pulled away after a while. His face was red like tomato. It was his first kiss and he did not know how to do it well. *Maybe I should not push things now.... I might scare her...* He scratched the back of his head and pulled an awkward smile at you. His heart was hammering against his chest. *Did she hear my heartbeat?*

"I-I er... go and get us a drink..." He stuttered before running out of the room.

 

Once he exited the room, you quickly cupped your burning cheeks. It was your first kiss too. And strangely, you did not dislike the idea that Kwangmin took it. You touched your lips. *Why I did not move away? Does that mean.... I like Kwangmin too?!* Your eyes widened at the new discovery.

 

***

 

At night, Kwangmin was lying on his bed, thinking about the kiss. The more he thinking about it, the more regretful he felt. He sat up and ruffled his hair in frustration. "Aish... why did I just kissed her like that? I should have done it more manly like those in the movies!" 

 

He held up his pillow and hallucinate it as you. He looked at the pillow with a serious face. "~~~~." He murmured while caressing the pillow.

(Author's note: LMAO. OMG... SO DARN CUTE! >///<)

 

Slowly, he leaned in with his lips pluckered up. Just then, the door bursted open.

 

"Kwangmin!" Youngmin came in with a wide smile. His expression froze when he saw his twin about to kiss his pillow, like a freak. 

 

Kwangmin gaped at Youngmin. Both of them blinked at each other.

Kwangmin's face turned crimson. "Hyung! Do you know what is knocking on the door?" He threw the pillow at Youngmin's face.

 

Youngmin caught it with ease. He laughed out loud when he saw Kwangmin's embarrassed expression. "Oh gosh... Kwangmin! Are you that desperate?!" 

 

"Shut up." Kwangmin shot him a death glare.

 

"Araso." Youngmin grinned and tossed his pillow back. "I shall not disturb your 'wonderful' moment then." He turned around and was about to leave the room when Kwangmin called him. "Hyung..."

 

Youngmin twisted his head around. "Yeah?"

Kwangmin bit his lips. "Err... you have a lot of girlfriends right? Can you teach me... how to kiss?"

 

Youngmin's eyes rounded at his twin brother's request. "BWOH?!"