Mission impossible?

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

As days passed, you find yourself getting more and more confused. You began to realise that Kwangmin was not that kind of guy you thought he was. He was actually a nice guy at heart. Little by little, you did not fear him that much anymore. However, you knew the one you liked, was Youngmin.

*But how does this explain why I feel my heartbeat quicken when I'm beside Kwangmin?* You recalled the scene when he protected you and he was worried for you. It made your heart fluttered. *But how could this be possible?! Isn't Youngmin the one I liked?* You remembered when Youngmin smiled and helped you out at times like how a prince charming would be. You would always feel like you were the princess in a fairy tale. But when it was with Kwangmin, it felt totally different. The emotions were like roller coaster ride.

*Is it because he looked like Youngmin?*

The more you thought, the more you could not figure out what were you thinking. *Youngmin is like my prince charming... But would Kwangmin be my knight?* You let out a sigh.

 

 

"~~~~!" Jieun elbowed you. You snapped out of your thoughts and turned towards her. "Teacher is asking you a question." She reminded softly.

You whipped your head towards your teacher. She arched her eyebrow. "Miss ~~~~~, why are you always daydreaming during lessons these days?" She studied you in a strange way. You felt a shiver in your spine.  "See me after lesson. I want to speak to you."

"M-Me?" You went white. It was the first time when your teacher wanted to speak to you. *Why would she want to speak to me? What is it about?*

 

Just then, you felt a hand on yours. You turned to look at Jieun who gave you a reassuring smile. "Don't worry. Everything's gonna be alright." She comforted.

You grew worried. *I hope so...*

***

 

After lessons, you headed towards the teacher's office. When you were about to knock on the door of Mrs Yong's office, you heard footsteps walking towards you. You looked up and gasped. Kwangmin was walking towards you.

 

Kwangmin frowned. "What are you doing here?"

You blinked. "Mrs Yong called you here too?"

"I'm a regular here." He shrugged, not wanting to reveal more. You nodded. "I see."

 

"Let's go in." Kwangmin opened the door and stepped in. You followed in behind him.

"Good afternoon, Mrs Yong." You bowed when you saw your teacher. She nodded with a small smile. However, her smile disappeared when she saw Kwangmin beside you. She raised an eyebrow. "Mr Jo Kwangmin?"

"Afternoon." Kwangmin nodded a bit.

 

Mrs Yong sighed. She have heard the rumours about you and Kwangmin dating and could not understand how could both of you become a couple. *Poor ~~~~, that rascal must have distracted her from her studies... * She shook her head. *Such a pity.... Andwae, I must do something about this.*

 

"Please sit." Mrs Yong ushered both of you to the couch in the middle of the room. You nervously sat down beside Kwangmin, oblivious of what is going to happen. *Why did she call both of us here?*

 

"I think both of you must be wondering why I called you here today." She shot both of you a look. "I just want to clarify some things..." She paused.

 

You bit your lips. "Y-Yes?" 

"Are both of you dating?" She stared at you.

 

You gulped. *How come Mrs Yong knows about this?!* Just when you were considering if you should answer the question, Kwangmin broke the silence.

 

"Yes. We are dating now. Is there a problem?" He asked with a defiant tone. Somehow, he knew this was going to happen. You and him were too different. You were such a good student and he was rebellious. It was just a matter of time before someone would question about both of your relationship. Kwangmin clutched his fist. 

 

Mrs Yong furrowed her eyebrows. "So... it is true... Is it? Miss ~~~~~?" She turned towards you.

You stiffened. "Y-Yes, Mrs Yong."

 

Mrs Yong let out a long sigh. She hated to do this, but she knew it was for the better of both of you. "I'm sorry to say this. But as you know, your relationship has affected both of your studies. And Miss ~~~~~, you have been rather distracted in class these days." She pointed out.

 

You turned crimson. That was the last thing you wanted to hear. Even you yourself, has realised that you had not been yourself these days. You lowered your head in guilt. "I'm sorry, Mrs Yong." 

Kwangmin gaped at you. He pushed your shoulders lightly. "What are you apologising for? She's hinting for us to break up!" He snapped.

Your eyes widened. "B-Break up?" *Is that what she really wanted?*

Kwangmin shot a glare at Mrs Yong. "I'm sorry Mrs Yong, but I'll never give ~~~~~ up. We will not break up because you told us to do so. Let's go." He pulled you up from the couch. You dumbly followed him to the door. 

 

"Wait!" Mrs Yong called before both of you exited the door. Kwangmin stopped.

You looked back to see Mrs Yong frowning.

 

"You know, the school won't allow you two to be together, right? You will only be bringing ~~~~~ to the bad path." She reminded.

 

Kwangmin spun around. "Who said I will bring ~~~~ to the bad path?!" He snapped.

Mrs Yong rubbed her temples. Kwangmin was a hard nut to crack. "~~~~~ has fairly good grades, and you were always the last in school. How can you promise you won't affect her studies in one way or another?" 

 

You shuddered at the thought. *Will my studies really be affected? I've never really think about it. But, me and Kwangmin seemed to have a bigger gap between us than I thought.* You stole a glance at Kwangmin's face. He looked fuming.

After a while, his lips curled into a smirk. "Fine. If I can get into Top 20 positions in my coming final exams. I want the school to leave both of us alone." 

 

You gaped at him. "T-Top 2-20 position?!"

Kwangmin grinned. "Wae? You think I can't do it?"

 

You shook your head, not wanting to hurt his confidence. * But it's impossible... He's the last in school!*

 

A smile finally appeared on Mrs Yong's face. "Ok. Deal."