Unhappy Birthday

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

A figure stepped out from the shadows. You blinked in surprise. "Naeun? Why are you here? Aren't you dancing with Kwangmin?"

 

Naeun let out a snort. "He's too busy looking for you than to enjoy the dance." She said with sacarsm.

You felt a shiver down your spine. *Why does Naeun feel so different tonight?* You faked a smile. "Keurae? Then I better go and find him now. Before he gets worried." You were about to take a step away when Naeun blocked your way. You took a surprised look at her. Her expression looked intimidating in the dark. She was glaring at you. Suddenly, you had a bad feeling. 

"Why must it be you?" She narrowed her eyes at you. "Look at how ugly you are." She took a step towards you, forcing you to take a step back. "How could you have such the perfect twins to yourself?" 

"Naeun-ssi, I..." You stuttered, not getting how come she changed so much. 

 

"Shut up, you !" She gave you a slap across your cheeks. "You are not worthy for Kwangmin." She hissed.

You cupped your burning wound and gaped at her. This was too much for you to handle. "W-Why?" 

 

"Remember this year's Valentine's day?" She reminded you with a scowl. Her pale fingers pointed you at the face. "You were going to confess to Youngmin! If  it wasn't for me, you would not even have the chance to 'accidentally' confessed to Kwangmin, thinking that he is 'Youngmin'." She shouted. "How dare you be so happy with Kwangmin when it wasn't even Kwangmin that you liked in the first place!" She shrieked. "You don't deserve Kwangmin's love!"

 

Your eyes widened. *She knew it all along!* Your hands started to tremble out of fear. *Is she going to tell Kwangmin about it now? ANDWAE! I love him now! So much until I cannot be without him anymore!*

 

 

"Is this true?" Another voice from the side spoke. Your eyes widened upon hearing the voice. *Isn't it....?*

Naeun was also taken aback from the sudden appearance of the 2 people at the door. "K-Kwangmin, Y-Youngmin..."

 

Kwangmin and Youngmin was standing there. Both of them were staring at you in disbelief. You avoided their gaze guiltily and bit down on your lips. *Don't ask... Please....* You pleaded in your mind, hoping that Kwangmin did not hear what you did not wanted him to ever hear. You shut your eyes tight, not looking at his direction anymore. The atmosphere was suffocating.

 

Kwangmin could not believe what his ears. "I-Is it true, ~~~~~?" He asked again with a shaking voice. He had heard your convesation with Naeun clearly, yet he wanted you to confirm it. He wanted to believe you.

You remained silent, not wanting to spit out lies to Kwangmin again. But you had no courage to confess.

 

Kwangmin had his answer. He took an unstable step back. "S-So... It was all a lie?" He mocked but his expression looked more like crying. He clutched his fist tight. "I-I should have known.... Who would like a gangster like me, instead of my perfect brother."

 

"NO!" You argued. "It's not all like this! I-"

"You liked Youngmin before, right?" Kwangmin snapped. "Then don't lie! What did I do to you? Why must you betray me?" He yelled, on the verge of going crazy. *I loved her so much. She was the first girl to me. How could this be?!* 

 

"Kwangmin." Youngmin who had been quiet all these while, placed his hand on his twin brother's shoulder, hoping he would calm down and think for a while. *Although I don't know if ~~~~ really liked Kwangmin right from the start, but I know, during these days, she has developed true feelings for Kwangmin.*

 

Kwangmin shoved his hyung's hand away from his shoulder. "I know I should not blame you, hyung. But don't bother me now." He warned with a dangerous tone. He then gave you a look that made your heart broke the next second. "I hope you and Youngmin would be able to be happily together." He forced a smile.

 

 

"N-No..." You wanted to stop him but he ran off. Naeun took a look at both you and Youngmin before chasing after him. "Kwangmin!"

Right when both of them disappeared at the door, you fell on your knees and started crying. *How did this happened?* You hated yourself right at that minute. "Why didn't I tell him the truth right from the start?" You cried, blaming yourself for all that has happened. "I'm a bad woman. I cheated Kwangmin...." You bawled.

 

Youngmin stared at you and sighed. "Don't cry... ~~~~... I know you did not wanted it to happen too... Just let it be... Wait till he's less angry, ok?"

 

You looked up at Youngmin's concerned face. It did not make you feel any better. *Can we even go back to what we were before all these? But if we have to break up, what about my heart? It's not here with me anymore....* 

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

 

I'm sorry for not updating for a long while.

And once I updated... It's a heartbreaking chapter... MIANHAE! T.T

Almost cried when I wrote this chapter. I imagined it right in front of my eyes. OMG *Takes tissue and wipe tears*

 

BTW, I hope you all remember that this is just a fanfic, ok? Don't hate on Naeun (I don't have anything against her. Really). ><

 

And I was totally shocked when I saw the special performance at gayo daejun when Boyfriend danced with Apink. I was like... OMG, is this meant to be? LOL

Luckily Naeun's partner is not Kwangmin. If not, I'll die laughing away.

 

Anyway, the story will be quite angst from here onwards. 

Thank you for reading!