Couple?

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

Your eyes rounded. *OMG... What did he just say? He.... wanted to d-date with me?* You gaped at Kwangmin who was staring at you through his frindge which covered one of his eyes. It made him looked even more scary and cold.

(Author's note: But it looked hawt! *noona squeal* ><)

 

Despite he looked almost identical as Youngmin, his gaze was much more intense. You panicked. *What should I do now?*

 

Kwangmin furrowed his eyebrow. You were avoiding his gaze and your face looked like you just got scared by a ghost. *Must she be so shocked when I accepted her confession?* "Ermm, so let's go on a date this weekend." He suggested excitedly, imagining about all the new experiences he could have had with his new 'girlfriend'. 

 

Your head shot up and looked at him as if he was crazy or something. "I-I..." *Say something! Reject him,  ~~~~!!!!* You wanted to say it, but your words were stuck in your throat.

 

Kwangmin raised an eyebrow. "Yes?" 

 

You gulped. Your hands were shivering behind you and your legs felt wobbly. "I... might..." You took a glance at him from the corner of your eyes. He was waiting for your answer with a serious face. It looked so serious that you thought if you rejected him, you might died right on the spot.

 

You looked down and shook your head. Your wimpy personality took over you. "Er... ok..." You meekily said and you regretted it at the next moment. *T.T Why is my fate like this? Why can't I have the courage to reject him. T.T*

 

Kwangmin's smile widened. "Ok... then can you give me your number?" He dug out his phone from his back pocket.

"Y-Yes..." You took your phone out from your pocket unwillingly and showed him your number. Your face looked like you were about to cry.

 

Kwangmin grinned when he saved your number. He was beginning to have feelings for you. You looked really cute and innocent. Just the kind of girls he preferred. (Although he is a rough and tough kind of guy)

 

Just then, the schoolbell rang and saved your life. "M-my class is starting. I-I need to go now..." You said nervously, hoping that he will let you off.

 

Kwangmin's shoulder deflated. "Ok. I'll see you soon." 

 

You bowed. "B-Bye." And you zoomed off.

 

Kwangmin chuckled as he saw you ran back to class. *She's really cute.*

***

 

After school, you were looking everywhere, trying to avoid him. "I-Is he there?" You squeaked from behind the door.

 

Jieun let out a sigh. "No, he isn't... ~~~~~ ah, you seriously going to date him?" You had told her everything during recess and received scolding from her for being a chicken.

You pouted and came out from your hiding place. "But I-I don't dare to reject him... ><"

 

Jieun rolled her eyes. "You are just too coward, ~~~~. But looking at the brighter side, he looks just like Youngmin." She joked.

*Alike?* You thought about Kwangmin and shivered. *No... they are 2 totally different beings...*

 

You walked down the stairs with Jieun and headed towards the gate of the school. Your head hung low, feeling dreaded by the horrible day in school.

All of a sudden, you heard a bicycle bell tinkled. Both of you turned towards the direction and saw Kwangmin staring at you. He was sitting on a bicycle and looked as if he was waiting for someone. His eyes looked into yours.

 

 

 

 

 

"I-I errr, gotta go!" Jieun said suddenly and ditched you right on the spot. Your eyes rounded. "J-Jieun!" You cried, only to see her running furthur and furthur away. You turned back to look at Kwangmin who was still staring at you. You quickly avoided his gaze.

 

"Are you going home now?" He asked.

You nodded.

 

"Let me send you home." He offered and stopped his bicycle in front of you.

 

"Er.. It's ok... My house is not too fa-" You wanted to reject his kind offer, but when you met eyes with his intense gaze again. "Ok... please." You cowardly replied.

 

Kwangmin's face lit up. "Hop on." 

You glumly went up his bicycle and sat behind him. 

"P-Put your arms around me so you won't fall off." He ordered with a red face. But you did not see it.

 

Obediently, you s your arms around his waist. Surprisingly, you felt hard abs at his stomach area. He was not as skinny as he looked. You recalled his famous legend. *Is this how he got his abs? Through fighting?* You shuddered upon thinking how he fight with others like those cruel gangsters in the movies. *Please don't let the next victim be me...* You prayed in your heart. 

 

Kwangmin took a look at the small arms around his waist and felt a sense of satisfaction. As carefully as possible, he rode the bicycle down the road. Both of you did not speak a word to each other during the ride.

 

Finally, you reached the bus stop near your house. As you were afraid to let your security guards know of Kwangmin's existence, you told Kwangmin to stop at the bus stop. "Thank you for the ride." You did a 90 degree bow.

 

Kwangmin frowned. Although he liked how polite you were, he did not like how it made him feel you were keeping a distance from him. "You don't have to be so courteous to me. We're a couple now." He reminded.

 

You stiffened upon hearing the word 'couple'. Everything felt so unrealistic. "Ok... Bye, Kwangmin." You meekily replied before escaping.