Wrong

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

You ran and ran back into the class, still in shock. *What just happened? How come that guy was Youngmin's twin but not Youngmin?!* You sat down on your seat. Your hands were still shivering from fright. It was a close shave for you, to escape from the Devil, Kwangmin.

 

Just then, there was a tap on your shoulder. You let out a scream and spun around to see your bestfriend looking at you weirdly. "What's wrong? I saw you running into the class..." 

 

"Jieun... I-I...." You bit your lips, eyes looking at every direction except your bestfriend. *How can I tell her everything?* 

Jieun studied your ambigious expression, trying to read your mind. "OMG!" She suddenly gasped, remembering that it was Valentine's Day. "Did you confessed to Youngmin?" She shrieked.

 

"Ah!" Immediately, you cupped . "D-Don't say it out loud!" You looked around, making sure no one was listening. After making sure Jieun was calm, you let go of her.

 

"Jieun.. ottoke...? I-I'm in trouble...." You said with a quivering voice.

"What happened?"

 

"I-I was about to confess to Youngmin... but I realised that it was his twin, Kwangmin!" You buried your face in your hands. 

 

"WHAT?!" She gaped at you. "OMG, how could this happen?" She pulled out the chair beside you and sat down. She put your hands away from your face, forcing you to look at her. "Then did you say 'I liked you' to him?"

You shook your head. "I was too shocked... so I ran away..."

 

Jieun heaved a sigh of relief. "Babo... then you should have nothing to worry about. So when are you going to pass those chocolates to Youngmin?"

 

Your eyes widened upon hearing the word 'chocolates'. "My chocolates!" You scanned around for your chocolates, but they were nowhere to be found

 

"Yeah?" 

 

You stared at Jieun with your eyes about to pop out. "I think left my chocolates at the rooftop! My confession letter is with it!" You panicked.

 

Jieun looked at behind you with her eyes filled with horror. "~~~~~.... Is your chocolate in a pink heart-shaped box?" She asked with a shaking voice.

 

You nodded. "Yeah, how did you know?"

 

She looked at you with a forced smile. "I guess you don't need to look for it anymore...." She pointed behind you. You twisted your head around and looked at the direction she pointed.

 

Your jaw dropped.

 

A familiar figure walked past the corridor with the pink heart-shaped box in his hands. 

 

You swallowed hard when you met eyes with the guy. *No... this can't be happening.....* 

***

 

Kwangmin's eyes widened when he spotted the cute girl who confessed to him just a moment ago. *Omg, is this fate?* He flashed a small smile at you when both of your eyes met.

 

You felt a shiver down your spine when you saw him 'smiling' at you. It looked like a cruel smile. *Am I going to be murdered after school? Why do I have a feeling that I'm being targeted on?* Kwangmin started to head towards your classroom, his eyes did not break away from yours. You felt your heart stopped and your body was glued to the chair, unable to move. 

 

You tugged Jieun's sleeve for help. Jieun shook your hand off and give you a sorry look. *Mian, chinggu. I don't wanna die so soon. ><*

You gaped at your bestfriend. *HOW COULD YOU~?! T.T*

 

Kwangmin came to the door. "Ermm.. that student over there..." He pointed at you. "Can you come out with me for a moment?"

 

You gulped. "M-Me?"

He nodded coldly.

 

"O-Okay...." You stood up from your chair and dragged yourself towards him. Everyone in the class were eyeing at you. They started gossiping.

"Oh my... Did she agitated Kwangmin? Is he going to hit her? I thought he don't hit girls..." You heard someone said.

 

And you turned pale. 

 

*** 

 

Kwangmin led you to one of the staircase where the students seldom used. You looked around, frightened that if he were to do anything to you right at that moment, no one else will come and help you.

 

He turned around and stared at you. You immediately stood straight.

 

"Y-Your name's ~~~~~, right?" He asked.

You lowered your head. "Y-Yes..."

 

"I... " Kwangmin started, but he realised his mind was blank. "Aish, !" He ruffled his hair in frustration. *Why can't I act normal in front of her? She just the first girl who said she liked me... what's the big deal?*

 

You shuddered when you heard him curse. *Did I do anything that angered him?*

 

Kwangmin took a glance at the pink box he held and was beginning to feel embarrassed. "Erm... I read the card you wrote.. and er... I just wanna say... I don't mind dating with you." He blushed.

 

You stood there frozen. Dumbfounded.