Trouble

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

Naeun was very angry. She had never been rejected by any guys before. Other than the fact because she was an ulzzang in school, she also had a very influential relative whom would support her. 

Ever since her parents died, she was taken care by her uncle. She knew he was not a good guy, but he adores her and gave her everything she wanted. And she knew that if she wanted Kwangmin, she would need the help of her uncle again.

"Samchu (Uncle)!" She ran towards the middle-aged man sitting on the couch and gave him a big hug. Her tears started rolling down her face, making her looked like a bullied little kid. 

The older male gaped at her, surprised why his cute niece would be crying all of a sudden. "Waeyo? Did someone bully you in school? Who is it?"

 

"Anniya..." She sobbed. "I liked someone, but he liked another girl."

"Bwoh?! Who would have rejected my beautiful Naeun?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Let me find that rascal and have him beat up."

 

"Don't..." She stopped. "I like him."

 Her uncle let out a sigh. "Araso, who is this kid?"

 

"His name's Kwangmin. Jo Kwangmin."

 

Hwanhee frowned. The name reminded him of someone. Suddenly, a kid's face appeared in his mind. "Do you mean Jo Kwangmin from  Boyfriend?" He asked.

 

Naeun blinked. "You know him?"

Hwanhee smirked. "I've been wanting to recruit this kid into my gang for a long time. Looks like now I finally found him."

 

"Don't hurt him, ok?" Naeun reminded with a worried face. 

"Don't worry." Hwanhee reassured. "He'll be all yours by the end of the day."

 

***

 

You were walking home alone one day after school. Jieun and Youngmin had offered to send you home but you rejected their offer. You need time alone. They had spent too much time to accompany you, and you felt guilty.

 

*Kwangmin....* You let out a sigh. *Will there be a day when you forgive me? How I wished we could be together again....* You dragged your feet down the streets, thinking deeply to yourself. You paid no attention to the environment around you.

 

Just then, you heard a loud screeching sounds of car tires from behind and a van stopped abruptly beside you. The doors of the van yanked opened, making you jumped in surprise.

 

"Ah!" You gasped when you saw 2 burly masked guys came out from the van and headed towards you. Instantly, you knew something bad is going to happen. You wanted to make a run for it, but were too late. Their strong hand grabbed onto your arms and pulled you back. Before you could scream for help, you felt a hankerchief went over your mouth. You smelled something weird and all of a sudden, everything went black.

 

*Kwangmin...*

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Everyone!

Thank you for supporting my Jo twins fanfic!

 

Yes... I'm going to end this fanfic quite soon. In a few more chapters... ><

 

So I just wanna say...

 

I love you all and comment more please! ><

 

LMAO at the Jo twin's interaction.

 

HOW CAN YOUNGMIN EXCLUDE KWANGMIN FROM THE FAMILY LIST?!?!!?!?!