Unexpected Visitor

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

When you reached home, you felt your heart still racing like crazy. *I just slapped him.* You stared blankly in front, unable to believe it. You looked down at your shaking hands and recalled his eyes staring at yours.

*Is he angry?* You bit your nails, eyes widening in horror when you imagined him taking revenge on you. A shiver ran down your spine. *Andwae... T.T Why did it happen?!* You mentally scolded yourself for being so thoughtless.

 

Just then, your phone rang. You quickly dug it out and answered it. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Hey. It's me." A low voice spoke.

*Kwangmin* You smiled. "Yes?"

"Did you have fun with Jieun today?" 

"Mmhmm...Oh! I have something-" You were about to tell him about the couple tee when you realised that the paper bag was not among the bags you brought home. You let out a gasp. *Where is it?* You bent down and started looking. However, the bag was not in sight anywhere. You recalled the scene when Insoo wrapped his arms around you and surprised you. You gulped. *Don't tell me....*

"Waeyo? Did something happen?" Kwangmin asked in concern. 

"A-Anniya." You snapped out of it and fibbed. "Nothing happened."

 

Kwangmin heaved a sigh of relief. "~~~~~~. If anything happens, you must tell me, araso?" He said with a heavy tone.

"Umm." You smiled, knowing that he was concerned about you. Suddenly, Insoo came into your mind. *Should I tell Kwangmin about him?* You contemplated. *But judging from how much Kwangmin disliked Myname, I'm afraid he might go and fight with that Insoo guy... Andwae... I can't let Kwangmin get hurt because of me.* And you made a decision.

 

In the end, you decided to hide the incident between you and Insoo from Kwangmin. You did not want Kwangmin to worry about you. The next day, you pretended as if nothing has happened and went to school with Kwangmin as usual. 

 

However, something felt strange when Kwangmin drove into the school. The students who are entering the school, were eyeing at an unfamiliar motorbike that was parked in the middle of the school gates. The motorcyclist seemed to be waiting for someone while leaning on his motorbike with his helmet on.

Kwangmin stopped in front of the motorbike and took off his helmet. He studied the male and recognised him the moment when that male removed his helmet, revealing his face. Kwangmin's fist tightened. "What are you doing here?" He growled at Insoo who looked at him cooly.

 

"Waeyo? Is this how you treat your previous best buddy?" Insoo said sarcastically. "We used to be such close friends, right?"

"Friends? As if." Kwangmin spat. "Since that day you betrayed me, we are no longer friends. What are you doing here? Are you here to ask me to join his gang again?" Kwangmin gave him a death glare.

"Nope." Insoo said unexpectedly. "I'm here for someone else."

 

Kwangmin blinked. *Someone else?*

Insoo smirked when he spotted you hiding behind Kwangmin. He lifted his finger and pointed at your direction. "Her. ~~~~~" He announced.

You stiffened when you heard him. *Is he here for revenge?* "K-Kwangmin." You held onto his sleeves, trembling unknowingly.

 

"Bwoh?" Kwangmin raised an eyebrow at Insoo. "Why are you looking for ~~~~?"

 

"I believe this belongs to her." He took out the brown paper bag behind his back. Your eyes widened when you recognised the bag. *My couple tees!* You let out a soft gasp. Kwangmin heard it and knew that that bag was yours. He frowned. *How did it end up with Insoo?*

"Here." Insoo tossed the plastic bag at Kwangmin who caught it with a hand. Insoo checked his watch. "I need to run some errand for today so I'll be going now. But..." He flashed a grin at you. "I'll be back to thank you for the 'gift' last night." He hinted before climbing onto his motorbike. You went white at his words and stood there frozen.

 

"Yah! What do you mean by that?" Kwangmin stepped towards him, demanding for an answer.

After giving you a wink, Insoo pulled his helmet over his head and sped off. Kwangmin narrowed his eyes at Insoo's motorbike disappearing at the end of the street. 

You felt your legs went weak. Kwangmin spun around and shot you a look. "Are you hiding something from me?"

You bit your lips and looked down guiltily. "I-" You looked around to see the students eyeing at you with interest. Murmuring voices increases and it made it even harder for you to speak.

 

Without saying anything more, Kwangmin grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the school. You could feel his anger from how hard he breathed and how fast he walked. It was getting harder for you to keep up to his pace. You followed him in small footsteps across the school.

Finally, both of you reached the empty rooftop. Kwangmin turned around and stared at you. "Tell me now." He ordered.

You inhaled deeply. *Seems like I can't hide from him anymore...* And you started speaking. "I was returning home yesterday night...."

 

As you continued the story, Kwangmin's expression turned ambigious. He seemed to look like he was holding something in.

".....And I ran away from him." You ended.

 

Kwangmin forced a smile. "You've done well." He pulled you in for a hug. You wrapped your arms around his waist automatically. "You're not angry with me anymore, right?" You asked meekily. "There's really nothing between us."

"Umm." Kwangmin answered. "But you must comfort me for making me so worried."

You looked up at him and blinked. "What com-"

 

Before you could end your sentence, Kwangmin crashed his lips on yours. Your eyes rounded in surprise as he cupped the back of your head with a hand and pulled you towards him with another. *Is this the comfort?* You thought as you shut your eyes. Your hands slowly raised up and pressed against his chest as he deepened the kiss. 

 

Suddenly, the ringing of the schoolbell interrupted the hot moment. You quickly pulled away with a flushed face. You could even feel your lips burning from the after-effect of the kiss.

*Damn schoolbell* Kwangmin let out a disappointed sigh and ruffled his hair in frustration. 

You giggled. "So you're not angry anymore?" 

 

Kwangmin nodded with a smile. "Don't worry. I'm fine now. Let's go to lesson now."

 

However, Kwangmin was actually not over the incident.

He was afraid that Insoo might do something bad to you, but he was relieved to hear you that you gave him a slap to escape. *At least she's safe now. But Insoo.... he ain't a guy who would give up easily.* He frowned. *I think... it's time for me to do something.*