Finale

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

In the schoolhall, everyone were sitting on the chairs with serious expressions on their faces, awaiting the most important moment of their life. The principal slowly stepped onto the stage with a proud smile. "Today, is a special day to all our Year 3 students." He spoke calmly to the mic which was standing in the middle of the stage. "It's a day to mark the end of your 3 years in Starship Academy, and begin a new chapter in your life."

 

Upon hearing the principal's words, you stole a glance at Kwangmin who was sitting at the front. *It's been a year already....* You thought about the times you spent with him and could not contain your smile. Jieun saw where you were looking and tugged your sleeves. "Stop looking at your boyfriend like that." She rolled her eyes and complained. "It's like you just married with him."

 

You grinned at your best friend. "Uh-huh?" You raised an eyebrow. "And who is the one who keep on checking Youngmin out?" You teased.

 

Immediately, Jieun's cheek went pink. She slapped your lap lightly. "Yah... I'm not, ok?" She pouted.

"Yes.. yes..." You smirked, knowing Jieun was just too embarrassed to admit that she liked Youngmin. Moreover, Youngmin was Mr Popular in the school, it is definitely normal for any girls to have a crush on him.

 

"Now, I'll invite the 2 representative of the best performing students to give their graduation speech." The principal said as he backed away. The students applauded and cheered as the twins made their way up the stage.

 

Yes, Kwangmin became one of the best performing students in school. Ever since the incident ago, Kwangmin knew he had to change for the better, to protect you and the ones he loved. Now, Boyfriend is no longer a gang. And Kwangmin did his best in his studies. It always amazes you how good he became. But no matter who he became, you know he will always be the guy who you loved. You clapped your hands loudly when you saw Kwangmin stood in the center of the stage.

 

"Thank you, Mr Principal." Youngmin said. "I am Jo Youngmin and I'm really happy to be standing here today, representing the graduating students of Starship Academy, to give my graduation speech." He spotted you and Jieun among the crowd and smiled. "During these 3 years, I've met a lot of new friends and gained a lot of knowledge that will be useful for the rest of my life. I will always remember how my teachers would encourage me, and how my fellow friends supported me in every decision I make. As we grow older and become a wiser person who benefits the society, I believe we will alway treasure the memories we had with each other in this school. Thank you." And with that, Youngmin ended his speech and handed the mic to Kwangmin.

 

Kwangmin gulped. He was not that good in speaking in public. "Hey..." He said weakly. "I'm Jo Kwangmin, and... I..." He took a look at the students sitting on the seats. You saw his face and knew he was getting nervous. You quickly waved at his direction, ignoring the weird glances thrown to you. Kwangmin spotted you and finally smiled. Your existence had calmed him down. He took in a deep breath and decided to say what he had been wanting to say for a very long time.

"I hated school a lot at first... I guess you all should know, judging from how often I skipped school." Kwangmin smirked. "I did not know the true meaning behind studies and why should I learn from textbooks. But until the day I met someone special." He looked at you. "Someone who taught me about being humble and planning for the future. Our future."

You felt your cheeks heated up at his words. Those words were directed to you and everyone knew. Kwangmin's smile widened. "She was the one who changed me. And...." A mischevious expression appeared on his face. "I LOVE YOU, ~~~~~!!!" He shouted all of a sudden, surprising everyone. Youngmin's eyes rounded.

 

You let out a gasp and quickly looked down on the floor, too embarassed to face anyone. *OMG... Kwangmin...* You hid your burning face. Everyone started giggling away. No one disapproved this cute couple. The teachers sitting on the stage smiled at such a sweet scene. 

 

You took a glance at your devil boyfriend who flashed you a victorious smile. You blew a raspberry. *He's always doing this to me...*

 

When the ceremony finally ended, you were cuddling Jieun who was in tears. She did not want to part with you, but her results got her to another University. "Don't worry." You comforted her. "Your school is just an hour ride away from mine."

"But..." Jieun sobbed. "I'll miss you!" She hugged you tightly.

 

You smiled, feeling your eyes getting moist because of your best friend's words. "I'll promise to visit you often." You hugged her back

 

"Why are you girls crying?" Both of you heard a voice from behind. You turned around to see Kwangmin and Youngmin heading towards your direction. Youngmin was taken aback by Jieun's tears. "Waeyo, Jieun-ssi? Why are you crying like that?" He took out a napkin and wiped Jieun's tears. Jieun stiffened under his touch and could only stared at him blankly. 

 

You let out a giggle when you saw how she reacted. "She's going to Loen University."

Youngmin blinked. "Jinjja? I'm going there too!"

 

"Really?!" Jieun squealed in delight, a total opposite from her mood just a moment ago. "W-We are in the same school again?!"

Youngmin chuckled. "Yes, nice to be schoolmates with you again."

 

You observed both of them and felt very relieved. *I hope that they can be much closer.* Just then, you felt an arm wrapped around your waist. You turned around and saw a bouquet of roses. "It's beautiful!" You exclaimed as Kwangmin put it into your embrace.

 

"It's your graduation gift." He mumbled as he left a peck on your cheeks.

 

You blushed and admired the flowers. "Thank you. So... have you decided which University are you going to? With your score, I think you can go to the Korea University." You sighed, feeling a bit sad that Kwangmin and you will have to go different school now.

 

"Nope. I'm not going to Korea University." He grinned.

"Huh? Then which one are you going?"

 

Kwangmin tightened his arms around you. "It's a secret." He answered with a husky voice.

 

***

 

3 months later...

 

It was your first day of school in Seoul University. And you were feeling very insecured. It was as if you are starting something alone all over again. It kind of make you missed your days in Starship Academy. You went to the student admin office and proceeded to the counter.

 

"Excuse me, can I have my timetable for my classes?" You asked the lady.

"Sure." She gave you a friendly smile. "Please wait here for a moment."

 

After a while, she gave you a piece of paper with all your classes and schedules printed. "Kamsahamnida." You bowed and went to look for your first lecture. "Lecture hall D-13" You read as you begin your journey searching for your lecture hall. *I wondered how Kwangmin is doing.* You thought. *He told me that his school also begining this week.*

 

During the whole vacation, Kwangmin still did not tell you which university he went. He said that he was still considering and would only reveal it to you when he has confirmed it. 

 

Finally, you found your way to your lecture hall and sat down in the corner. All the unfamiliar faces were making you a bit scared and worried. You were hoping to have someone you know in the same class as you. After a while, the lecturer came in. "Good afternoon everyone, I'm your lecturer of this unit. I'm Jaejoong and welcome all of you to Seoul University." He clapped and everyone followed. "So, let us begin our first lesson in this wonderful school." He headed towards the centre of the hall.

 

"Haiz..." You sighed in disappointment, thinking that there will be no more students in the class.

 

Suddenly, the door from behind clicked and someone came in. "Sorry, sir. I'm late." A familiar voice spoke. You frowned, finding this person's voice very similar to Kwangmin's. You turned around and froze. *KWANGMIN?!?!?!?!* 

Mr Jaejoong looked at him and smiled. "Don't worry. The lesson's just started only. Please take a seat."

 

Kwangmin caught you gaping at him. He smiled and walked to sit beside you. "Hi there." He said as if nothing was wrong.

Your jaw fell open. "Y-You!"

 

"So I guess.... we are in the same class now?" He smirked and opened his bag, leaving you dumbfounded. *HOW COULD HE NOT TELL ME?!?!?! He's such a devil....* You pouted, not knowing whether to be angry at your evil boyfriend or just kiss him because he is so sweet.

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************** 

 

HEY HEY!

This is the end of the whole story!!!

 

THANK YOU FOR READING IT AND COMMENTING ON IT! ><

 

You never know how thankful I was when I saw so many comments in this fanfic. You guys are my motivation for updates, you know. :)

 

About starting a sequel, I have no plans for now. But if you can see, I ended the story with them being in the same U!

 

So there's a possibility that I'll start one. But maybe just after some time, when I have the inspiration. ^^

 

 

As for now, I have just started another story to my 'Devil' collection.

 

Yes, 'Wrong Confession to Devil Twin' is my 1st story in this 'Devil' series and there is a 2nd story to it now!

 

PLEASE SUPPORT IT OK? 

I PROMISE IT WILL BE AS INTERESTING AND CUTE AS THIS ONE IS!

 

The name of the story will be:

 

Meeting the Devil King

 

The characters are:

You, Bang Yongguk from BAP, Kai from EXO, the group BAP and the group EXO!

 

The plot

You're not rich, but somehow, you entered a rich school. You're a good and smart girl, but somehow, you ended up in the TS building of the school. What is scary about this school is that, it has 2 parts, SM buildings are for gentlemans and ladies with good grades, while TS buildings are where rich Kingkas and queenkas slacked their live off.

 

You were born in a poor family and your parents always wanted you to enter a good school. So, you studied hard and finally earned a scholarship to Seoul's 1st Academy. However, something about the administration went wrong, and you got admin into the TS building instead.

 

 

 

Studying with a bunch of Devils, take much more courage than you will need.

 

What about, meeting the ultimate Devil King, Bang Yong Guk?