Tutoring?

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

You exited the room with Kwangmin. Your brain was filled with thoughts now. *Why did Kwangmin make such a deal? If he cannot reach top 20? Does this means... we really have to break up?* You took a look at Kwangmin who was walking beside you quietly. You felt at loss all of a sudden. *Shouldn't I be happy to break up with him? But why I don't feel that happy at all?*

 

Kwangmin observed you from the corner of his eyes. Your eyebrows were furrowed and you looked deep in thought. *Is she worried about me?* He stopped walking. "~~~~." He called.

 

You snapped out of your thoughts and turned towards him. "Yes?"

"Are you worried?" 

"...." You avoided his gaze. You did not know what answer to give him. A part of you were hoping for him to fail, yet the other part was not that willing. 

 

"Pabo..." Kwangmin ruffled your hair. "Don't worry too much. I'll definitely make it. Have some trust in me."

You blushed under his touch. This had been happening too often. Everytime he ruffled your hair, it made your heartbeat quickened. You lowered your head and nod, trying to hide your red face. *What is happening to me...? Anniya... maybe because he was the first guy who touched me... that's all... right?* 

 

Kwangmin grinned, knowing that his little girlfriend was embarrassed at his little skinship. "~~~~~, I need your help to accomplish this mission. Can you tutor me?" 

 

*What?!* You shot up and blinked. "Tutor?"

He nodded and held up his fist. "I need to do my best for my finals. Since your results are not bad, you would be able to help me right?"

You stared at his serious expression and gulped. "Uh... neh..." You agreed cowardly. *Is this my fate? I can never say 'no' to Kwangmin....*

 

***

When school ended that day, you were immediately dragged to the school library by Kwangmin for his revision. He seemed to be burning with determinance. But once you asked what he had already learnt, you were surprised he knew nothing at all. In the end, you started right from the first chapter of the textbook. Fortunately, he was willing to listen to you. 

 

5 hours later...

 

"Do you understand this now?" You asked after explaining for a few times. 

Kwangmin nodded dumbly. "I think so..."

 

*Oh gosh....* You rubbed your temple, feeling a bit tired. You opened the book and circled a few questions. "Kwangmin, why don't you try these few question now? We have learnt these chapters just now." 

"Ok." Kwangmin took the book over and started reading the question. After a few minutes, he started scribbling something on the paper.

You admired his serious face when he was solving the mathematics question. *If Kwangmin is like this, maybe, I might fall for him.* A small smile went up your face.

You leaned on the table and rested your head. Gradually, your eyes grew heavy.

 

"Done." Kwangmin put his pen done and stretched his arms. He took a look at you. He folded his arms and smiled.

 

 

"She's asleep." He chuckled softy and slowly leant closer. He could smell your sweet scent from your head. As carefully as possible, he curled a strand of your hair behind your ear. You were sleeping so soundly that he did not bear to wake you up. 

 

"Ahhh~" Groaning, he stretched his neck muscle. "Looks like I have to do this myself." He eyed at the pile of books beside him. He then took a glance at you. *For ~~~~, it will worth it.*

 

***

Next morning, your eyes fluttered open when the first ray of sunlight shot on your eyes. You squint at your surrounding, it seemed unfamiliar. *Where am I?* When your vision cleared, your eyes rounded at the paper mess in front of you. *Oh no! I slept in the library yesterday night?! Where's Kwangmin?* You looked around.

 

Just then, you noticed something under the pile of paper moved. A head came up.

 

"AH!" You shrieked and jumped up. "K-Kwangmin?" You blinked when you recognised him.

He rubbed his eyes and smiled when he saw you. "Good morning." 

 

You forced a smile. It felt awkward to know that you had just spend a night with him. "G-Good morning." 

"Sorry I did not wake you up last night..." Kwangmin scratched his head. "You were sleeping so soundly. I thought you must have been really exhausted. Can't believe I slept too..."

"Gwaechana... I had a great sleep." You faked a smile. 

 

Suddenly, you remembered your parents. *OH NO! They must be worried sick!!!* You quickly took out your phone and checked the time. 7.00am.

You dialled the numbers to your house phone. Instantly, the phone was picked up, followed by your umma's shrieks. You flinched at how loud and panicked she sounded. "Hello! Umma! Mianhae... I was studying in the library yesterday night and fell asleep.... Mianhaeyo.." You kept on apologising again and again. After a while, you ended the phone.

"Is that your umma?" Kwangmin asked.

You nodded and looked at the door. "Can we go now? I think I need to get home fast." You stood up and started packing.

 

Kwangmin shook his head. "I think the librarian has locked the door. It'll only open at 8." 

"Oh..." You sat down again and stared at a table. A stack of paper caught your eyes. It was filled with scribbling of mathematics calculations. You picked it up and read a few. Your eyes widened. "Did you do all these yesterday?" *Gosh there are like 100 questions in here!*

 

Kwangmin shrugged. "I thought more practice might be good for me...."

You went through a few pages. You let out a gasp. "E-Everything's... correct!" You looked at him.

 

He gave you a victory smirk. "I wasn't that bad at studying you know... If Youngmin could be the top in school, as his twin, I couldn't be that bad... right?"

 

You pouted. "But if you were that good... why did you still want me to tutor you?" You let out a small grumble.

"Because..." Kwangmin stared into your eyes. "I wanna spend more time with you." He confessed with a sincere smile.

 

 

You felt your heart did a flip-flop. *There it goes again... What's wrong with me?*

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Kekeke... Cute Kwangmin! >///<

Kwang-kachu! I choose you! Hehehe