Realising What Matters Most, is You

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

Your eyes slowly fluttered open when you heard some speaking voices. You blinked at the unfamiliar environment. It looked as if you were sitting on a chair at some shabby and rundown shack. *Where am I?* You felt your head going dizzy but your hands were tied up behind you. Suddenly, you recalled that you were kidnapped earlier today. 

Your eyes widened in fear and struggled to release yourself. *Why did they kidnapped me? They want money?* You started thinking of all the possibilities. Just then, you heard footsteps heading towards you. You looked up to see a middle-aged man with 2 younger boys beside him.

 

"Awake now?" Hwanhee smirked. "I apologise for tying you up like that. But it's to prevent you from running away."

You frowned. "What do you want from me? Money?"

 

"Nonono." Hwanhee shook his head. He came closer to you and stared right into your frightened eyes. "I have much more money than you imagined. But, I heard you stole something from my niece. And I want it back."

 

You blinked. "S-Stole?"

After you ended your sentence, you heard clicking of heels from behind. You twisted your head around and gasped when you saw her walking out from the dark. "Naeun?! W-Why are you here?"

 

Naeun gave you a cruel smile. "Hi, ~~~~." She flipped her hair and walked towards you as if there was nothing wrong.

 

"Naeun-ssi... What did I steal from you? I don't understand any of this? Why did you capture me?" 

 

"Kwangmin." She scowled. "He was supposed to be MINE!"

"What?" You gaped at her in disbelief. "He is not a toy! How could he be yours or mine?! Please let me go." You struggled again but the ropes were too tight. In the end, you gave up and just sat there.

 

"Never mind." She smirked victoriously. "He will soon be anyway."

 

You frowned, not liking what she was saying. "What do you mean by that?"

 

"Since Kwangmin loves you so much, he'll have to obey to us to save you, stupid." She rolled her eyes and folded her arms. 

"Bwoh? But he doesn't even like you!" You retorted. "How can you force someone to be your boyfriend? You won't be happy even if you have him!"

 

All of a sudden, Naeun's face changed. Your words was something that she knew all along but did not want to face. She knew that Kwangmin might hate for doing this. *But isn't hate the other side of love.* She thought bitterly. *Why can't I have him? Why she gets to have him? Why isn't it me?*

 

"At least I HAVE him!" She cried out loud. "I don't care if I have his heart or not. But I want him." 

 

You stared at Naeun and thought you saw sadness in her eyes for a split second. *She really likes him a lot...* You bit your lips and looked away. "Kwangmin won't come..." You muttered. "He won't.... He hates me for lying to him... He won't come..."

 

Naeun recovered from her emotion soon enough. She let out a snort. "We'll see." And she walked away with the others, leaving you alone in the dark room.

 

***

 

Kwangmin was sitting at a random bench in the park, staring blankly at the kids playing in the playground. He did not want to return home because he don't want to face Youngmin. He did not want to face anyone, especially when he was in such a depressed mood. Kwangmin let out a long sigh. *Just what exactly do I want?! If I really wanted to end everything with ~~~~~, why must I keep on thinking about her? But I just can't bring myself to forgive her this easily...*

 

Suddenly, he felt a pat on his shoulder. He turned around to see a kid with a lollipop standing behind him. "An ahjussi asked me to give you this." The little boy put a folded note into his hand. Kwangmin frowned. *What is this?*

 

After the boy ran off, he opened the note. Kwangmin felt the oxygen in his lungs emptied when he read the words on the note.

 

Your girlfriend is with me now. Come alone to the abandoned factory at countryside by 5 if you want her.

H.S.

 

"!" Kwangmin stood up. *The HS gang had her!*

His shivering hand crumpled the note into a ball. *God, please don't let anything happen to ~~~~.* He automatically thought. At that moment, he finally realised what mattered most to him. All the pride and dignity, was not as important as you. *As long as you are safe.*

 

Without another moment of hesitation, he started darting down the streets towards the direction of the destination.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Hey yo!

I know most of you are kind of like hating on Naeun in this story. LOL.

 

I don't really hate her that much, even if she is so bad in this story.

It's just her character cannot stand losing and she liked Kwangmin. 

 

Aren't there a lot of people like this everywhere? They are not bad, just that they can't get out of their obsession and started doing things that hurt others. But I believe if Naeun (this character) really exist, she would be in so much pain as it goes on.

 

   

 

   

 

   

 

LOL at the competition between the twins ><

Come on, Kwangmin = Youngmin. LOL. Peace. 

 

Thank you for reading! :)