Pure Coincidence?

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

After a few days, you never seen or heard of Insoo anymore. Kwangmin had always been around you these days, protecting you just in case anything might happen. Gradually, you even forgotten about the slap. Just when you thought this person will not appear in your life again, something unexpected happened.

 

-One day-

School had just ended and you exited your classroom with Jieun. Once you stepped out of the classroom, you saw Kwangmin leaning against the pillar with his hands in his pocket. All the girls who walked past him, were throwing glances at him with interest. Kwangmin ignored them and continued listening to his iPod. He had been waiting for you to go home together ever since his lessons ended. 

 

Jieun elbowed you. "Looks like your boyfriend is here for you." She teased with a smirk. "Haiz... I'm such an extra."

You protested with a red face. "A-Anniya.. I never-"

"Araso." Jieun said cooly. "I should get going now. See ya." Before you could say another word, Jieun had already ran away and disappeared among the crowd at the corridors. You looked at the direction she went. *Aish... ottoke... Jieun is going home alone today again... I feel so guilty* You thought with a pout.

 

While in thoughts, Kwangmin spotted you. "~~~~~." He slowly walked towards you. "Lesson's ended?"

"Huh?" You snapped out of it and smiled at his way. "Yes. Shall we go now?"

Kwangmin nodded and took your hand despite of the number of students crowding at the corridors after lessons. Feeling very shy, you lowered your head and avoided the envious gazes shot by other schoolmates. Mumbling voices gradually increased as both of you headed out of the school building.

 

"K-Kwangmin hyung!" Just then, a voice called from the gates. Both you and Kwangmin turned around to saw Minwoo running towards your direction. His face looked worried. A bad feeling hit you.

"H-Hyung! M-Myname came to our turf!" 

 

Kwangmin cocked an eyebrow. His eyes darkened dangerously upon hearing Minwoo's words. *Looks like the time has come*

Your eyes widened at the familiar name. *Myname*

***

 

In the end, Kwangmin rushed back to Boyfriend's turf with Minwoo. Initially, you wanted to join too, but Kwangmin did not want you to get hurt, so you went home alone instead. As you walked down the streets, you just could not stop feeling worried. *Will Kwangmin get hurt?* You bit your lips, resisting the urge of defying Kwangmin's order.

Just then, you heard footsteps following behind you. You frowned. *Am I hearing things?* After taking a few steps, you whipped your head around to find no one behind you. Your back felt cold. Something just did not feel right. Instinctly, you quickened your pace and hurried down the streets. Gradually, the footsteps sound behind you got softer and disappeared. You heaved a sigh of relief and slowed down, not noticing a figure closing up to you.

All of a sudden, a hand landed on your shoulders and pulled you back. You let out a gasp when you felt your back slammed against the wall. You tried to scream for help, but only to feel a palm over your mouth, muffling your voice. Your eyes widened in horror to see a middle-aged ahjussi grinning at you, his eyes filled with lust. "Why are you alone, pretty girl?" 

 

A shiver went down your spine when you realised what kind of danger you were in. *I need to run away.* You thought and struggled, trying to hit him with you freed arms. However, the older male was much stronger than you and he caught your arms easily. He pinned your arms on top of your head. You looked at him with fear. "Don't worry." He his cracked lips and stared at you. "Oppa'll make you really happy." And his face began to come closer and closer.

*ANDWAE!* You shook your head frantically, trying to dodge from him. Just then, you felt his body bounced away from you. You looked up to that ahjussi's body fell onto the ground hard after being thrown by a younger guy. You could not see who he was as his back was facing you.

Your knees suddenly went weak and you fell to the floor. Still frightened from what happened, you wrapped your arms around your trembling body. 

The mysterious guy gave the ert a hard punch on the face. The latter yelped in pain and could only lie helplessly on the floor as the guy continued punching him in the stomach. Finally when the guy was done (after hitting x times), he clapped his hand clean and stepped on the ahjussi's chest. That ahjussi has lost his consciousness and you could spot blood trickling from the corner of his lips.

 

*T-That must have hurt.* You winced when you imagined the pain from the wound. You then took a curious glance at your savior who was still facing you with his back. *Why does he look so familiar?* You thought with a frown.

 

The mysterious guy looked down at the ert. "Who do you think you're messing with, ahjussi." His cold voice spoke. "Disgusting freak." He hissed under his breath and spun around.

You automatically gasped when you saw his face. "Insoo?"

 

Insoo raised an eyebrow at your miserable state. "You just can't do anything without Kwangmin, isn't it?" He scoffed.

You bit your lips, knowing that he said the truth. "T-Thank you for saving me..." 

 

*She's thanking me?* Insoo stared at you for a brief moment before letting out a sigh. He took off his jacket and tossed it to you. You blinked at him. "Your sleeves are torn, isn't it?" He reminded. "Wear it."

*Sleeves?* You looked down at your right sleeves to see it revealing your whole white arm. Your face flushed red. Quickly, you put on his jacket and slowly stood up. However, when you tried to take a step, you felt a sharp pain at your ankle. You stumbled a bit and instantly pressed your palm against the wall for support. 

Insoo frowned at your weird actions. "Waeyo?"

"I-I think I sprained my ankle." You replied with a whisper.

 

Insoo rolled his eyes and squatted down in front of you. "Hop on."

"Huh?" You gave him a blank look.

"I'll give you a piggy back back home." He explained with slight annoyance on his face.

You panicked at his request. It was not appropriate for you to climb on his back since you were not close with him. "Oh... Gwaenchana. I-I can ge-"

"Just get on my back, you pabo." He hissed out of a sudden, making you shuddered.

"O-Ok." Carefully, you climbed on his back and he carried you up. You let out a surprised squeak.

 

His lips curled into a smirk. "You know... you shouldn't even dare to trust a guy like me." He said as he carried you down the street.