Battle

Wrong Confession To the Devil Twin

When Kwangmin went back to fighting, you were standing at a safe corner, watching him. You felt your heart pounding loudly against your chest as you watched your boyfriend avoided a few attacks. *Please be safe.* You prayed for all the Boyfriend and Myname members.

 

"YA! Take that!" Donghyun kicked one of the men in the stomach, earning a grunt from the man as he flew a few metres away. Gunwoo smirked at Donghyun after he had settled with his own opponent. "Not bad, Donghyun. You've gotten much better." He praised.

Donghyun grinned. "Thanks." He gave one of the man who was sneaking behind him a back kick.

 

Meanwhile, Chaejin was fighting with 2 men and was slowly losing out because they were too strong and well built. "Hyung!" He called for Seyong who was not far from him. Seyong rolled his eyes and ran towards him. "Look here Mr." He tapped on one of the taller men's shoulder. The man turned around and gaped at Seyong.

 

Seyong smirked. "Take that!" He poked the guy's eyes with his fingers suddenly.

 

"AH! MY EYES!" The older male fell to the floor, yelping in pain. Seyong clapped his hands and smiled cheekily. "Eye-poking techniques. Always works." He boasted.

(A/N: LOL. Thought it would be really funny to include this kind of comical fighting techniques in this. HAHA. Seyong playing dirty ><)

 

Hyunseong was facing a group of guys. All of them were closing up to him dangerously, with weapons such as woodplank and brokened glass bottles intheir hands. Hyunseong held onto his basketball tightly as his sharp eyes studied their positions. With a smirk, he started dribbling the ball. The men eyed at each other, feeling confused of Hyunseong's action.

 

Just when they were distracted by the ball bouncing, Hyunseong applied more strength on the ball and slammed it on one of the guy's face. "Ah!" The guy cupped his face. His nose started bleeding. Before the rest could react, the ball went back into Hyunseong's hand and he threw it at another guy's face.

 

He then did a fast dribble and easliy avoided a few attacks using his skills in the basketball games. Everyone was confused of his attacks. It was really frustrating that they could not touched him, yet his ball just kept on hitting on their weak spots. One of the men tried attacking him with the broken glass bottle, but Hyunseong dodged away while guarding the ball. He swiftly made a turn, and the guy accidentally stabbed another man instead. "Ah!"

 

"Tsk tsk tsk. Too slow." Hyunseong spun the basketball on his fingertip and mocked.

 

At the other end, Minwoo and Jeongmin were trying their best to fight against 3 men. Both Minwoo and Jeongmin were the worst fighters in Boyfriend. "YAH!" Minwoo tried to punch one of the men but he was much taller than Minwoo. He smirked and lifted Minwoo off the ground with ease. "Minwoo!" Jeongmin wanted to rescue Minwoo but he himself was already facing with the other 2 men and could not help him.

"Don't bully Minwoo!" You shouted and crashed the folded chair on the guy's back. You then heard his cry before he dropped to the floor on his knees. "Noona!" Minwoo gasped in surprise when he was released from the guy's grip. "You saved me!" He gave you a big hug.

 

You bit your lips and stared at your shivering hands. "I-I..." *Did I just threw a chair at him....?* 

 

 

***

 

Kwangmin, on the other hand, was searching for Hwanhee, wanting to settle the scores once and for all. He bolted up to the second floor and found Hwanhee with Naeun in a room. His eyes widened at Naeun's existence. "Naeun?!" Immediately, his mind linked up the broken hints. "You're Hwanhee's niece?" He guessed.

 

Naeun was surprised too. "K-Kwangmin... I-I" She stuttered, at loss of words to explain.

"Can't believe you were this kind of girl." Kwangmin muttered with a disappointed tone. "I trusted you, as a friend."

 

"No... Kwangmin..." Naeun cried and fell to her knees. "I-I loved you!" She bawled.

"Don't cry, Naeun." Hwanhee said as he glared at Kwangmin. "He will regret his stupid decision soon enough."

 

Kwangmin furrowed his eyebrows. *What does he mean by that?*

 

All of a sudden, he took out a gun from his pocket and pointed it at Kwangmin. Kwangmin took a step back, in shock. Hwanhee pressed down the trigger with a click. 

 

Hwanhee smirked. "Die."